b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Monday mornings?

overly large and opaque station logos that obstruct closed captioned or subtitled shows?

tax time?

TV newscasters who break into a show 10 minutes before the end to tell some insignificant news item that you'll be seeing in 10 minutes anyway?

standing in a store full of people with 20 closed registers and only two open ones?

people at toll booths that need change?

Here's one to save you the trouble: dumb threads like this (and those who post them)?

feel free to add yours....

dick.hertz85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
b.c. said:
Monday mornings?

overly large and opaque station logos that obstruct closed captioned or subtitled shows?

tax time?

TV newscasters who break into a show 10 minutes before the end to tell some insignificant news item that you'll be seeing in 10 minutes anyway?

standing in a store full of people with 20 closed registers and only two open ones?

people at toll booths that need change?

Here's one to save you the trouble: dumb threads like this (and those who post them)?

feel free to add yours....

Worse than people needing change at the toll booth is the idiot tourists that stop to ask for directions and don't get it for ten minutes. They stop at the toll booth because it's convenient for them! If you're late for work, well, TS!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
bumpage of year-old threads.
being asked the same questions over and over.
people who can't get over it.

write to the Department of Redundancy Department ... they'll know what to do.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
b.c. said:
Sorry. didn't know it was a year old. guess i should've searched all of the ones posted over the last year or so.

sheesh...get over it. :cool:

Ironically, only my first point was about bumping threads, although the others could be interpreted that way, I 'spose. :tongue:

And I wasn't thinking about anyone in particular when I made the point about bumpage.

Still... guilty conscience? :cool:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
rob_just_rob said:
Ironically, only my first point was about bumping threads, although the others could be interpreted that way, I 'spose. :tongue:

And I wasn't thinking about anyone in particular when I made the point about bumpage.

Still... guilty conscience? :cool:

:guilty: lol.. not until you mentioned it. And here i thought i was being all clever and s**t. bummer...

"Sometimes I freeze...until the light comes
Sometimes I fly...into the night
Sometimes I fight...against the darkness
Sometimes I'm wrong...sometimes I'm right" (Rush)

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
write to the Department of Redundancy Department ... they'll know what to do.

Make sure to keep a copy of the letter, and send a follow-up copy of that.

Editted to add more hatred:

I hate wiseacres. I hate people who order a super-size combo, an extra sandwich, and 2 desserts, but a diet soda. I hate people who use the "words" 'heighth', 'athalete', 'acks' and 'warsh', but insist any foreigner learn English to live here...