Don't You Just Love It?!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigjlondon, Mar 23, 2011.

1. bigjlondon

bigjlondon New Member

To All You Large Penis Guys, Don't You Just Love the fact that when you see a woman you want to fuck or think is hot, perhaps with her boyfriend that you have the 'power tool!' to have that girl creaming all over your dick.

The sense of power that you could please this hot lady far better and if you got the chance you would sex her so good and make her feel all of your superior cock. The fact that she is only human and if you got the chance you could blow her mind!!

2. bigjlondon

bigjlondon New Member

3. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

Your confidence is great however your comment has the misconception that she would be creaming on your or any large dick just because it's size. Fantasy perhaps, reality, no.

Sure it's good, but it's not a hidden fact that a lot of women don't give a shit about the dick size, what's most important is if he's a good lover, provides excitement and is a decent person. Her boyfriend may be packing also, I doubt it makes a whole lot of difference who's bigger to her.

Charm and poise always wins over cock size.

4. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This was so well put, it deserves a french "Parfait" instead of a normal "ditto"

I agree, having a big dick looks good, sure some women enjoy it. Otherwise, it's what you can do with your dick. I always marveled at the guys who think that all women like a big dick, yet I have had women tell me "no" because they thought it would hurt or be uncomfortable. So, if the woman is into it and the guy's good, having a big dick is just an added perk, but not necessary.

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely! If I'm with a guy I really like - the "best/biggest" cock in the world could be waving right next to me and I couldn't care less.

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Lots of girls really don't much care about penis size just that it is clean, has no communicable diseases, it works, and is not ridiculously big or ridiculously small.

Lots of girls prefer average, if they have their druthers.

I rather suspect that even more girls prefer a bit larger than average, but I am not certain of it.

A small percentage of women prefer smaller than average, or much larger than average.

I am reasonably certain based on personal experience that some women are more vaginally orgasmic with guys of above average size, but I think these women are in the minority and even for them bigger is not necessarily better after a point.

Chicks at a bachelorette party may go ape for really big cocks, but that doesn't mean they want them up their nookies day in and day out.

7. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of women like the idea of a big cock, or are curious, but in real life, not as much.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I would not describe it like you do. it gives me a quiet confidence, and one less thing to worry about.

9. maxcok

Gold Member

No, not really. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted