Don't you love BIGGG reintroductions???

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings you naughty, naughty, people :biggrin1: . I am not a new member but I have been away for awhile and I thought I'd stop in and say hi. For some time I was lurking around here, just not posting, simply because I stopped feeling the desire to post. For the past couple months I haven't logged on as I was busy with other things, both good and annoying. On the good side, the hunter stopped hunting for awhile as she (that's me!) had a BOYFRIEND. Yeah, I know. BBBBOYFRIEND :tongue: . Twas nice while it lasted, which was but a few months, but my first exclusive relationship in a couple years! Then there was the annoying, as some photos of me turned up stolen on another site :mad: . They included my avatar here but also several pics I've never shown here, ones I'd only given to a certain gentleman I had a fling with last year. So yeah, I know who put them in circulation :angryfire2: . Anyway I think that incident had the effect of making me a bit nervous to put myself out there online, not that I ever really put myself out there all that much to begin with :rolleyes: .
So anyway, just wanted to stop in. Not really sure how much I'll be stopping by or posting, but I did make a somewhat abrupt exit so I figured I'd say hi :smile: .

Media
I'm glad you returned. Yes, there are some moronic piles of steaming excrement that frequent this site and do nasty things. Ignore them—life will take care of them. You've obviously got friends here. Welcome back! Sam

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you returned. Yes, there are some moronic piles of steaming excrement that frequent this site and do nasty things. Ignore them—life will take care of them. You've obviously got friends here. Welcome back! Sam

LOL. Yes, while I don't doubt the veracity or your steaming excrement comment, I should reiterate that as far as I know the violation had nothing to do with anyone on this site. The pics showed up on a different site, and most of them I'd never shown to anyone here. I am pretty sure I know at least who violated my trust and sent them into circulation. It was a guy I had a fling w/last year who as far as I know has never been here. Thus far the biggest annoyance I've had on this site has been men who think PMing a picture of their albeit impressive cock, will somehow make me want to talk to them or more. I must say, that 2 months away from those folks has been, well nice :).

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorta in the same boat as you SH with the picture deal...but make no mistake...I'm happy to see you back!

...OB