Don't you wish that men would stop asking stupid questions in the women's forum?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
OMFG, YES!!!
when will men stop asking stupid questions?! i am tired of these bullshit "what do you think of my cock?" posts! you really wanna know what i think about your cock? HOW MUCH I WANNA KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING BALLS FOR ASKING A POINTLESS QUESTION!!! that's what!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Indeed if they did stop you never know we might even have some women (or men) post some actual women's issues.

I know when I have something serious to post in that vein I much prefer to post it in the 'Real Ladies' social group where I won't get 17 responses from straight guys (most under 25) who think they know ALL about women because they have fucked a few.

mich9274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doubt it, it's within the nature of some people to ask stupid questions. It reminds us that we are the smarter sex.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is the reason i dont bother to post anymore even tho i stop by everyday

its the only reason why i wanted to be a MOD so i could just lock all those stupid retarded threads

i was happy they made that SHOW OFF section it really really really cut down on all those what do you think of my penis threads

tiger2403

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMFG, YES!!!
when will men stop asking stupid questions?! i am tired of these bullshit "what do you think of my cock?" posts! you really wanna know what i think about your cock? HOW MUCH I WANNA KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING BALLS FOR ASKING A POINTLESS QUESTION!!! that's what!

Wow - now theres a girl who has got her period at the mo....:eek:

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed if they did stop you never know we might even have some women (or men) post some actual women's issues.

I know when I have something serious to post in that vein I much prefer to post it in the 'Real Ladies' social group where I won't get 17 responses from straight guys (most under 25) who think they know ALL about women because they have fucked a few.

AGHHHH!!! YEs this is my biggest pet peeve. I rarely respond or post in this forum. But when I see 25 dudes responding to a question about pms, tampons, cervical cancer etc etc like they have professional experience. When I see that I just flip out. F that. I dont know if they know how much of loser or dork that makes them.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now THIS is a post I find most annoying/unEVOLVED/ignorant/immature/thoughtless/nonsensical and whatever other adjective comes to mind:

Wow - now theres a girl who has got her period at the mo....:eek:

Men who attribute any dramaticism on the part of a woman to be related to PMS....

Makes me want to say:

"I've got PMS and a GUN. Any questions?"

Men are in many ways MORE dramatic than women, so sit down, hush up and hold on.