Don't you wish that men would stop asking stupid questions in the women's forum?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Wow - now theres a girl who has got her period at the mo....:eek:

how about you shut the fuck up?!!!! :biggrin1:

Men who attribute any dramaticism on the part of a woman to be related to PMS....

Makes me want to say:

"I've got PMS and a GUN. Any questions?"

Men are in many ways MORE dramatic than women, so sit down, hush up and hold on.

^ soooo true!

this is why i haven't been posting on the boards as much as i did before. there are so many dumb threads that i just avoid them all. stupid men create the same over-dramatic B/S again and again. not worth my time!

Stacy, does this post make my butt look big? :wink:

Stacy, have you seen uncle carl lately?

LOL hootie, you crack me up! yes it makes your butt look big, but that's perfectly fine cause i like men with butts! and unfortunately i haven't stopped by to see uncle carl lately. i will tell him you say hello the next time i stop by donut time :tongue:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Indeed if they did stop you never know we might even have some women (or men) post some actual women's issues.

I know when I have something serious to post in that vein I much prefer to post it in the 'Real Ladies' social group where I won't get 17 responses from straight guys (most under 25) who think they know ALL about women because they have fucked a few.

:beerchug2::clap:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
what!?!?!

and rob women of exercising their goddess-given right of telling men that they just don't understand?

As soon as you can tell me about what a menstrual cramp feels like, based on personal experience, or how it feels to push a watermelon out of your ass, then I will give you kudos. Until then....:cool: