Donuts and pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by nolaguy, Oct 17, 2010.

1. nolaguy

nolaguy New Member

So i pumped for the first time today and developed what i think is called a donut, How long does it take for my penis to go back to normal, and How do i avoid them going forward?

2. Daisy

Gold Member

If you go to sex toy websites and find penis sleeves, they sell them to enhance her pleasure but it would keep your penis from making the donut I think. Old time pumpers would probably know for sure..

like: Penis Sleeves & French Ticklers at SexToy.com

3. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

I am an avid pumper. the "donut effect" only happens if you are un-circumcised.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

not true

5. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my old blog, I wrote: I like to place a small section (about 1.5 inches) of a large bicycle inner tube or, alternatively, a condum (nipple cut off) over the head/foreskin and the first couple of inches of foreskin to keep it from ballooning. This will keep it from being puffy and resulting in a donut. Believe me, I’ve tried surgical tapes and other things, however nothing beats a tight condum cause you just throw it away and don't have to clean it. Just make sure that you cut the nipple end.

6. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

Circumsized or uncircumsized individuals may develop donuts. Remember that they are primarily lymph fluids. There are certain taping techniques that will prevent donuts by restricting the area, but these are temporary fixes. The best thing you can do is develop the tissue to use more blood, rather than lymph fluids. I'd question first and foremost how much pressure you're using and for how long. These may also be causing the donut. Remember that if you're using pumping for size increase, you should also be using other methods. Slow masturbation or jelqing following short pump sessions should reduce donuts and "teach" your penis to reduce lymph fluid intake.

7. Tearnitup

Tearnitup Member

Albums:
    the donut only happened to me in early stages. i can't get puffed up any more.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I found that the more breaks I take, the less chance of a donut.. and the lower the vacuum level.
    Everybody's different..but that's my experience.

After a 20 minute session, take a break.. massage things down.
    It's not a marathon, take your time.

9. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

easier to develop donuts when you are UNCIRCUMCISED. everyone gets lymph fluids but when you have foreskin, it easily gets trapped in there and creates donut. It it doesnt have anything to do with that how come i have never got a donut for 5 years of pumping? its because im circumcised, my friend (who isnt) gets the donut all the time.

10. bigboy7

bigboy7 New Member

i'm circumcised and get donuts every time I pump, without fail. I'm quite tightly cut as well.

11. asdasd2

asdasd2 New Member

So whats ur point ?

12. truthseeker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find using a tube seal on the base of my pump tube helps a LOT with fluid retention from pumping. One like:
    LA Pump - Secure sales of Penis & Nipple enhancement devices: Silicon Cylinder Cushion

Some call them "cylinder cushions". They don't even have to fit the base of your tube. I put my one over the base of my penis similar to a cock ring, get erect, insert into my tube and start pumping. It also helps with forming a much better seal. No need for lube. I DO dampen my skin, the seal and the base of my tube before hand though.

13. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you pump at lower pressures, over longer time - you'll pack in against the walls a bit more evenly. Toward your last set, slowly increase vacuum draw to your allowable, safe comfort level. Follow/repeat as needed this way, progressively build up slowly - girth is easier to add on whilst pumping and performing other exercises. Soon you'll be a nearly perfect fit for your tube, the donut will not be an issue and you'll be working for length at that point...

So pack slow. Pack tight. Girth will grow first, then as you grow into the diameter of the tube, you'll gain longitudinally w/fewer/less donut shenanigans going on. :D

#13 double_digit, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted