Donuts for hung guys

austin-dude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm asking on behalf of a hung friend. He has a little girl friend and he hurts her when she's on top. I was watching an episode of "Family Business" last season on Showtime (US premium cable station) and Adam 'Seymore Butts' Glasser (star of the show) talked with Doc Johnson about making a 'donut' for guys who were hung.

I've dome some searching and I can't find anything. You guys have any suggestions?

Thanks

joeyeight: I had these about 20 years ago, a girlfriend's gynocologist suggested them as it was painful for her to have her cervix bumped, so I know they are not new. They were like a rubber bagel, in fact reminded me of a dog chew toy. I hated wearing them, and got a new girlfriend. I am not sure where you would get them, I would imagine a medical supply house.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by joeyeight@Jun 7 2004, 08:11 PM
and got a new girlfriend
I heard Macy's is having a sale this summer, but I'm still a sucker for toys so I get mine from FAO Schwarz.

BRMSTN69: Damn, you got my hopes up, my last job was making doughnuts in a bakery, I saw the topic and thought tou wanted to trade.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Austin-dude:

This topic has come up before, and I am one of the few guys here who has owned up to needing donuts and using them.

It is interesting that your friend needed them only in the woman-on-top position; this confirms my belief that, contrary to some lpsg opinion, this position is not always good for well hung guys and their partners. The vagina (they say) is shortened in this position, and that is certainly confirmed by the negative experiences we have had using it.

That said, I use donuts in any position. Sex without them is fine if I am gentle and we are both restrained, but just occasionally we want to let fling and thrust away without holding back. That is hard for a guy over a certain length, if he knows that he cannot go to full penetration safely -- or at all. Donuts came in for me when my wife began to adjust to my girth, and then (in stages) to more of my length, and it began to be possible to use a lot more force.

Our first idea (in fact my wife's) was small towels wound round the base of my cock. We also tried using pillows as buffers, but it was clumsy and awkward. One day I happened to read something somewhere about donuts. Around the same time a guy at my gym suggested I might try them. So I began a search. Like you, I could not find a source for them (this was way before the net). But I discovered after a lot of trial and error that children's rubber play rings of a certain make worked very well, and fit my girth pretty well too. I know that sounds tacky, but in the end it was all I could find that worked. Toys R Us to the rescue.

Other suggestions I have heard about since:

1. Use the soft donut type cock rings they sometimes supply with penis pumps. You might need several.

2. If your partner is a good seamstress, she could make a set of doughnuts in fabric (and fill them with good firm material, not foam; that would give too much under pressure). A set of small ones maybe an inch thick each would be much better and more flexible than one very thick one .. as you might hope to make progress over time in increasing the depth of penetration. :)

I think your friend should investigate these possibilities. I look pretty odd wearing mine -- maybe as if someone got lucky at a very special version of deck quoits or hoop-la on the lpsg cruise I've seen mentioned in another thread :lol: But it is worth it for the chance it gives for us to let fling. Who cares what it looks like?

It's not surprising that it is impossible to find them available commercially ... just as with really large condoms or jockstraps, only a few guys might need them. Maybe an lpsg brand could be launched. ;)

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I got some from a pharmacy. I had to ask if they carried them and the pharmacist knew exactly where to order from. It wasn't a stock item. Mine were jell filled. You could soak them in hot water or nuke them....careful with the microwave!!!! If I recall right they were 15 bucks for 3. They were different sizes. The biggest one fit me. Believe me, I tried all of em. Lasted 3 years.

D

deleted111

If I do happen to be with a guy who wants me to bottom. I wrap my hand tightly around my cock 7 or 8 inches down so that I have some factor of control. It works well for me in most positions but of course not all. Thickness can be worse then length for me if the guy I am with isnt capable of accomodating me.

But I think having an actual device to control it would be cool. So long as its not limited to only being around the base because for some that wouldnt make much difference.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by nacard01@Jun 23 2004, 01:36 AM
But I think having an actual device to control it would be cool. So long as its not limited to only being around the base because for some that wouldnt make much difference.
Normal practice is simply to use as many donuts as you need to cover the excess length ... that way there is no risk of slippage under pressure.

suaige: this is an oldy but will probably be looked at again in the future. I called wallgreens the pharmacist not only didnot know what I was talking about at first. I think she was pretty embarrassed.

called to adult stores. They are pump accessories, but can be bought individually for about $10 each one store had 1 size about 1.5 inch thick the other had 3. Hope this helps, I couldnt find them on the web. And the are just called donuts