Donuts?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried using a "donut?" I've heard of these and thought it might help my "problem."

I'm not gigantic, but at a little over 8" long and better than 6" around, I've sometimes come into fitment issues. As you all know, women, and their pussies, come in all sizes. My current lady is tall (5'10") but smaller than most "down there". Not only do I bottom out before getting all the way inside (yes, even after "tenting"), but the outside of her pussy is quite small as well and my girth pulls her clit (and everything in between) right against my dick on the upstroke.

OK, I know your asking "what's the problem?" Well because I have to focus on measuring/placing my depth when we fuck, and I can't get that amazing sensation of bumping pubic bones, it takes me a heck of a long time to cum: anywhere between 30 minutes and well over an hour. Sometimes I just don't cum, although I stay very hard and enjoy the sensations, as well as the intimacy. If that wasn't bad enough, our marathon fuck sessions coupled with my girth/her smallness often leads to her getting urinary tract infections. Showering together right before helps, but even then sometimes she gets an infection from my rubbing up against her urethra for an hour or so. Besides having to shower means very little spontenaity.

So, back to "donuts"--the rubber things that you put around the bottom of your dick. Has anybody tried them? If so, how does it feel? Do they come in sizes--I've learned long ago that "one size does not fit all." And last, if you're still with me, where is a good place to buy them--the local sex shop doesn't carry them.

Or, if you have been in the same situation (on either end), and have found a better solution, please chime in.

Thanks for any help,
At.your.cervix

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like a variation of the "cock ring" where you have to stuff the shaft and the gonads through the hole and position is just right for comfort. It prolongs an erection, but can often interfere with the quality of orgasm. (My view and experience).

And there are alternate sizes and adjustable ones. I have a metal one. It also dupes as a key ring for my car keys....

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen them, but I was told that they're sort of thick, maybe an inch or two, and go on in pushing on the groin. Hopefully without causing much loss of sensation (because then I'd be back where I started from). That might be ideal for my lady and me--boy, oh boy, does she NOT like me banging into her cervix. Then again, there's a lot of sh#t out on the internet, and maybe these things don't even exist. Thanks anyways for the quick and honest response.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I almost didn't read your through your original post.
I'm think, why is he fucking donuts if his dick doesn''t fit into his girlfriend's pussy.
I was envisioning creamed filled donuts!?!?!?

Sorry, don't know about the rubber kind.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried using a "donut?" I've heard of these and thought it might help my "problem."
Try these. I wonder why you mentioned her height. Neither a womans' weight nor her height have anything to do with her ability to accomodate a penis. I am 5'9" and I've never been with a man who needed the donuts. Then again my last bf was 8x6 and I could take him balls deep with no problem. :redface: :cool:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks NJQT466,

That's what I was looking for. As per "Neither a womans' weight nor her height have anything to do with her ability to accomodate a penis. I am 5'9" and I've never been with a man who needed the donuts. Then again my last bf was 8x6 and I could take him balls deep with no problem." I just included her height because when we started dating I wasn't anticipating the size issues we encountered, with her being so tall--that's all. As with guys, height and genital size don't always correlate. In fact my first lover was only 4'10" and 90 pounds on a bad day, and as long as I gave her time to stretch out a little, she could take me pounding away for all that I was worth--very happily I might add.

I'll give the rubber donuts a shot, even though they are a bit silly looking.

Thanks again,
At.your.cervix

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Awesome. I'd never heard of them but that donut pack is exactly what I need. Admittely probably just the one ring for the XL, and not the three rings for the XXXL!

But nonetheless a perfect idea.