Dorky, nerdy guys

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Best thing ever. As a dorky video game/comic book enthusiast myself...I tend to find guys with glasses owning their own braininess pretty damn sexy.

Reactions: Sad79

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I was so dorky in high school----I would have been a nerd, but I didn't have the grades for it!"

You know, 95% of the current crop of college football studs (Andrew Luck, Kellen Moore, to name just two) could be considered geeky, nerdy, goofy, dorky. Their superstar status seems to make them sexier. Or, maybe their geeky, nerdy, goofy, dorky status makes them sexier. Anyway, I want to fuck a dorky, nerdy guy!---Any volunteers, boys?:wink:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, I much prefer this "realistic" standard of beauty that seems to be on the rise.
Yeah, we don't all look like the Calvin Klein/Ralph Lauren model when we put on that designer underwear. Our skin isn't flawless, our hair isn't perfect, we don't all have bubble butts. I much prefer personality, honesty, confidence, and a sense of humor. I have had my share of pretty boys (my signature at the bottom of my post sums them up). On a recent vacation, I bedded a couple of ex-Military boys (buff, muscular, masculine, all-American studs---The type you'd see modeling the designer underwear). During that same trip, I turned down an awkward, dorky, nerdy young man (glasses, goofy little smile, average body). You know what, I regret that. I'm headed back to that same vacation spot in 2 weeks---I'm hoping like hell that I run in to him again. I've thought about him endlessly (you never get over those missed opportunities).