Dorm room?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, I know there's a thread already like this, but i gotta ask, is it cool to just strip and sleep nude if u have a roomie with u? What about jerking? Hanging out in your underwear or nude? Showering?

about_blank

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its different from person to person, but I'm on roommate three for my college career & would find it awkward to pull one out if they were (awake) in the room. As far as whatever you wear to sleep, I think that's your own business.

And I don't have group showers (suite style dorms,) so my showering is pretty boring (most of the time.)

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Its different from person to person, but I'm on roommate three for my college career & would find it awkward to pull one out if they were (awake) in the room. As far as whatever you wear to sleep, I think that's your own business.

And I don't have group showers (suite style dorms,) so my showering is pretty boring (most of the time.)

Your showering is boring, what wud or do u do to make it fun?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I slept naked all the way through college. Don't think I ever whacked it while the roomie was in the room and awake. I think at least a few times we were both jerking at the same time, albeit I was pretending to be asleep and listening to him doing it got me started.

We sat around in our underwear pretty constantly, though not naked. Naked in bed was fine, or in the bathroom or on the way there.

Showering was always in private stalls, so nothing much to report there. There was a lot of nakedness in the bathrooms in general, though, so that was nice.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I slept naked all the way through college. Don't think I ever whacked it while the roomie was in the room and awake. I think at least a few times we were both jerking at the same time, albeit I was pretending to be asleep and listening to him doing it got me started.

We sat around in our underwear pretty constantly, though not naked. Naked in bed was fine, or in the bathroom or on the way there.

Showering was always in private stalls, so nothing much to report there. There was a lot of nakedness in the bathrooms in general, though, so that was nice.

Was it sort of a male bonding type exp. in the bathroom/showerroom? What'd u do while hanging in your room in you underwear?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not really so much male bonding, though I guess there was some of that going on. Mainly it was just guys coming and going, doing their regular routine. Shaving at the mirror, brushing their teeth, getting in the shower or waiting for a stall to open up. Lots of eye candy, though, and there were always a few guys who knew they had it going on and liked to flaunt it a little bit.

Hanging out in the room in our underwear... I don't know, playing video games, doing homework, surfing the internet, or just shooting the shit. It was pretty casual. I don't think anyone really thought much about it. It was just pretty natural to be in your underwear if it was early in the morning, you were getting ready for bed or it was hot as hell and you didn't have AC. A pair of boxers or a pair of shorts really isn't all that different other than the boxers are probably a little cooler and more comfy.

TheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My roommate and I never walked around naked, but we both slept in boxer-briefs. The only time he ever got naked was to go to the showers and he'd still wrap up in a tile.

As far as jerking, he'd do it when I was sleep (or so he thought lol), and I would do it when he was sleep.

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college both my roommate and i slept nude and discovered from the start that we both hated wearing clothes to bed or just hanging out watching tv or studying. Door was locked though a couple of study partners were the same and we would all strip down and study. We pretty much discovered that masturbation was not a big deal between either of us so we did it openly and often.

about_blank

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your showering is boring, what wud or do u do to make it fun?

I mean I've brought other guys back to the room when my roomie is out, and have ended up in the shower with them. I would just feel weird doing something like that with my roomie in. Also, I don't think I'd do anything with my roomie like that.

briansmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my roomy's real chill. i sleep naked in the summer, & just briefs in the winter, & my roommate is completely fine with it, even though he wears clothes to sleep.
i've even walked out of the shower & through our dorm naked cause we ran out of towels, & he asked me if i ever watched Saw 5 or something.. lol. yeah he's completely cool with stuff like that

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in college in the late 1990s, so my knowledge may be dated.

At the time, nude sleeping would have been considered odd. All of my roommates slept in boxers, either with or without a shirt. That was what I wore as well, and was pretty standard.

If you don't want to stand out, I'd go with boxers, and maybe remove them under the covers if you prefer sleeping nude. If you don't own any underwear, I'd suggest a pair of athletic shorts, which would serve pretty much the same purpose, and would be about as comfortable.

Jerking was something that I did when my roommates were in class. I wouldn't even suggest it to your roommate unless you are _very_ comfortable with him and are sure that he won't think that the idea is creepy. Even then, I probably wouldn't suggest it.

Hanging around in underwear is fine in the mornings or at night. Might be seen as a bit odd during the day, but not out of the question. If you have a co-ed dorm, then you might need to be a bit more modest when outside of the room.

We had individual showers with shower curtains, so I don't know what it would be like with communal showers, if there are any colleges with those.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
In college both my roommate and i slept nude and discovered from the start that we both hated wearing clothes to bed or just hanging out watching tv or studying. Door was locked though a couple of study partners were the same and we would all strip down and study. We pretty much discovered that masturbation was not a big deal between either of us so we did it openly and often.

Nice! You and your roomie seemed really comfortable in your own skin.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of us slept in boxers or shorts with a t shirt. For one thing you usually want to have something on cause we'd always drink at night or something or people would knock at the door, or you can never forget random firedrills at like 4 am. We usually would change clothes, like down to underwear during the day. But we usually got our clothes and went to the shower and did the naked stuff there.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Most of us slept in boxers or shorts with a t shirt. For one thing you usually want to have something on cause we'd always drink at night or something or people would knock at the door, or you can never forget random firedrills at like 4 am. We usually would change clothes, like down to underwear during the day. But we usually got our clothes and went to the shower and did the naked stuff there.

"The naked stuff." ???

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Freshman year I would always wear boxers in the room in the morning or going to the shower. Never naked in the room when he was there. Sophmore I was in a suite (coed) so I would wear boxers to the shower.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a roomie for a bit.
He slept in boxers, but I always slept naked. I went to bed with shorts on, but would take them off once I was in bed... tuck them under the pillow or next to me.
I'd put them back on once I needed to get up and out of bed.

I just couldn't stand sleeping clothed, even with a roommate.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freshmen year I slept in bikini underwear my first few days in the dorm, I could not stand it. I have been sleeping nude as long as I can remember. After that I just stripped naked and went to bed. My freshman room mate never said anything about it.

Jacking off is another issue completely. Usually, jacked off while he was sleeping or during the day while he was at class. Sometimes late at night I would go to the showers to jack off, had some interesting circle jerks that year.

My next room mate and I were much more casual about nudity and sex. We hung together nude, jerked off together, and shared girl friends. Of course that maybe a unusual situation as my roomie and I are still swinging and sharing our wifes after all these years. :biggrin1:

Yes, I know there's a thread already like this, but i gotta ask, is it cool to just strip and sleep nude if u have a roomie with u? What about jerking? Hanging out in your underwear or nude? Showering?