Dorm room?

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Was in college in the early 80s. The only time my roommate and I were nude in the room was when we were changing clothes. We both slept in either underwear or cotton gym shorts. The showers were communal with no dividers, so you eventually saw everyone on your floor nude. Having not seen a guy naked since my last year of PE in HS, 10th grade, I had a rude awakening in college of how "cheated" I was! LOL

DeeNYC

Expert Member
Media
That's cool man. That's how it should be.. roommates and buddies open around each other. How big is your cock? How big was your roommate's cock? You compare cumshots?

Not really so much male bonding, though I guess there was some of that going on. Mainly it was just guys coming and going, doing their regular routine. Shaving at the mirror, brushing their teeth, getting in the shower or waiting for a stall to open up. Lots of eye candy, though, and there were always a few guys who knew they had it going on and liked to flaunt it a little bit.

Hanging out in the room in our underwear... I don't know, playing video games, doing homework, surfing the internet, or just shooting the shit. It was pretty casual. I don't think anyone really thought much about it. It was just pretty natural to be in your underwear if it was early in the morning, you were getting ready for bed or it was hot as hell and you didn't have AC. A pair of boxers or a pair of shorts really isn't all that different other than the boxers are probably a little cooler and more comfy.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's cool man. That's how it should be.. roommates and buddies open around each other. How big is your cock? How big was your roommate's cock? You compare cumshots?

That might be how it should be in a utopia world, but outside of LPSG, I've seen little of such camaraderie among roommates when it comes to nudity and sexuality. Most people simply cannot click on that level and so most people end up rarely seeing their roommate naked (the most I ever saw of my roommate was his chest and sometimes his ass when he was turned away from me changing) and I doubt he saw much more of me. Everyone I know is in similar circumstances. LPSG is a haven for exhibitionists, meaning many here find it ideal for roommates to be nude together, compliment each other's packages, and even potentially engage in sexual conduct together (be in mutual masturbation, orgy, or sex together). In the real world, I haven't seen this be the case nearly as often (or at all, to be frank).

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
When I was in boarding school, I had a roommate my freshman and sophomore years, During that time, I slept in my underwear. When I got my own room my junior and senior years, I slept naked all the time. I remember going on a trip with a bunch of high school buddies during our senior year. A long-time buddy of mine and I shared a bed. When he saw me slip my undies off, he was kind of surprised. I told him pretty matter-of-factly "Deal with it bro. I ain't putting them back on." I don't think he really had an issue with it. He did, however, refer to me as "donkey dick" shortly thereafter.

When I got to college, I had a roommate only during my freshman year. He was a pretty cool dude, and I had no problem stripping off my skivvies in front of him. He wasn't very modest either. We hung around in our underwear all the time. He knew I slept naked, and he didn't seem to care. We never jerked off together, but I do know we both did it while the other was sleeping. I heard him a few times, as I'm sure he heard me. We never spoke of it.

Reactions: daveedger86

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

No, we never compared dick sizes or cumshots. Never saw each other hard. It wasn't really sexual at all. Think of it more like two or more brothers sharing a room. After the first few weeks, we weren't very shy about changing in front of each other, though, so you pretty much got to see at least a glimpse of everything.

One time, I had a roommate ask me to look at his dick to give an opinion on whether he had an STD, and no, it wasn't a come on. He was very embarrassed to do it, but it was me or the nurse and I was less embarrassing, I guess. It wasn't a turn on for either of us, believe me.

In the bathrooms themselves, there was a wide variety of habits from underwear to towels to robes to shorts to pajamas to buck naked.

I did fool around with a former roommate my senior year, but by that time, I had a single room. It was a mistake, too, because it changed our relationship pretty significantly. He was on the rebound. We were drunk, high and horny watching Real Sex (I know, lame), and one thing led to another. I think he was really uncomfortable about it afterwards.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The college where I went might have been weird, but it definitely seemed that complete nudity was unacceptable there, except with sex partners. People really didn't treat their own sex very differently than the opposite sex. Underwear were as good as business suits though, and you could be seen at any hour of the day in them, as long as you were in a dormitory building, although it might have seemed odd if someone spent the whole day in only underwear.

I wish I had found a roommate who was fine with masturbating in each others' presence, but even roommates seemed to adhere to the no full frontal nudity rule. From what I heard, almost everyone returned from the shower in a towel or underwear and only went underwearless with towels around their wastes.

The school where I went is very politically and socially liberal with very few religious people and very few people from South of Virginia. A high percentage of students (maybe 30%) identify as "LGBT." My impression is that, ironically, nudity among men is more acceptable in the South and at more politically conservative, less diverse schools.

With regard to masturbation with a roommate, I would get to know the roommate and, if the two of you get along, have that conversation relatively early on. You could begin with -- "You know, of course we both masturbate, and it can be inconvenient when you share a room with someone . . ."

Last edited:

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had to worry about roomates in college, as my parents bought me my own three story townhouse in Boulder near my campus. It became one of the coolest party pads and many times people were running around my house and hot tub naked:)

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My freshman year I lived in a quad suite - two double rooms with a big study / common room in between. We often wore just our underwear (boxers for me and my roommate, boxerbriefs for the other two) in the common room, but often had t-shirts and athletic shorts on too as we frequently had female visitors. I was very into working out - I went from a skinny kid to pretty ripped in a few months - and my roommate Ryan encouraged me to hang out without a shirt, and it was very effective in attracting a lot of girls to hang around our room.

footballguy1991

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i slept naked, i have a roomie, but walking around naked wasnt aloud because of the fact that we lived in a co-ed suite type and we have our own private shower..it is a shame though the girls are HOTT but, they still walk around in thong and bra like its nothing. as far is in the room, we are on the top floor, its sweating hott even in the winter so half the time we just chill in our boxers

DerrickJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would strip down and sleep naked when I was in college and my roommate never seemed to mind. I would wait till the lights went out and I would Jack off. I think he was awake sometimes but he never seemed to mind. And as far as the shower goes unless you're in there with buddies there's really no bonding. When I'm in with friends we talk and joke around and stuff tho.

takeyourmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had 5 roommates in our dorm. At first we try to keep our clothes on so as not to offend anybody. but as time went by, i guess we all just got comfortable. I can't remember though when I started sleeping in my boxers only but eventually i did. As far as being naked around each other, it all started when one of my roommates walked around naked in front of everybody. after that we walked around naked when changing or coming put the shower very casually. We never really thought about it.

Jerking off is more private though. I try to do it during my free periods while the others are in class or just whenever I got the room to myself. Though we all talk about it and we all know that we all do it while the others are away. My other roommate even texts us not to go back to the room yet when he's busy. lol

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of the guys who have posted report stories similar to my own. My college roommate(s) were usually a bit modest at the first. Would only change or get down to underwear right before bed. However, with time, we became more comfortable and would be in underwear/tshirts in the room studying or just hanging out. I never wear clothes to bed and never did in the room. Always just took off the underwear right before bed. Never said anything about it and neither did he. Eventually, I noticed he started sleeping nude as well. As for jacking off....yeah, we did it eventually while the other guy was asleep....or at least with his back to each other. My roommate really had a relationship with his hand. Nope, we never spoke about it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in the dark ages, guys had dicks...but yeah I had a few uptights as well- one guy I never saw in anything less than his tighty whities and undershirt (he ironed them...I think the umbilical was still tightly attached)... caught him one time staring at my cock when I was drying off....from then on I stayed naked...

also had a guy who was quite the exhibitionist... he would find ways to be naked in front of our window or have his towel 'drop' or....I got really tickled seeing how he would pull it off next....

saw the gamut- from micropeepee (he was nicknamed 'pick' as in toothpick), one guy had massive nuts but nothing else...(I thought they were a tumor or something first time I saw him in a robe)