dorm rules: no jerking off in private!

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. I'm hoping this year that my roommate and I will be able to be comfortable around each other. We became best friends last year and will be sharing a room this year, before moving into a house with 3 other guys that we're friends with next year.

I don't necessarily mean watching each other masturbate, but I hope we can at least get to a point where we openly admit that we do it and need each other to know that we do it. This way we can accomodate to each others needs and not have to worry about being walked in on.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ninety percent of college-age guys masturbate, and the other ten percent lie about it. Unless they have some medical problem, men that age get horny a number of times every day, and unless they have an especially compliant and convenient partner they need a release from the tension. Dorm rules need to recognize this.

Some will insist on privacy to jerk off, so toilet areas should have enough stalls to accommodate that as well as their excretory function. (Potty parity freaks, consider this!) But for the majority of dorm residents, masturbation in the room with the roommate present should be stated as a normal and acceptable practice. If the roommate wants to participate, so much the better. When matching up roommates, this should be one of the questions asked.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Would be nice to be in that relaxed of an environment.
Besides, almost everyone likes to see someone amuse themselves.
Why not?
It's not like the college years are serious.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happens with or without the arrangement by the uni. My roommate and I started right off the bat (so to speak) wanking in front of each other. Of course, we did more than that, but that was the start.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dorm and we don't masturbate in front of each other. To me that is odd. However, if there was some school where you had to masturbate with someone watching you, that would be even weirder. And probably lead to a lot less masturbation and a lot more sex.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i guess i don't mind having a witness, but i do it plenty without one. it's just nicer to have some company and if the buddy wants to jerk off along with you, that'd be cool.

i think if most guys were natural and didn't worry what people might imagine about them, they'd just whip it out and jerk off around other dudes if they were horny.

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to boarding school as well as college. Every roomate except for one was comfortable about jerking off. Neither of us minded if the other had a hard on or if they stood there and let their nuts go. A fw times it led to some good sucking with one guy. Masturbating is about one of the healthiest things guys can do for themselves and it shouldn't be made fun of like it is. I agree, it should be a question on a form to fill out. Likewise, all dorms should have communal showers.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have found college a lot more comfortable if that had been the policy. Not a cat in hell's chance it would have been mind you. Definitely would have been comfortable if when in communal showers it had happened- a few were hard on occasions and it would have been a relief to have jerked off there and then.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
wd you sign up for a dorm where all masturbation had to have at least one witness?

I love how you think.

Not only that, but I think they should have hired me as the Dorm [Hell, why not the campus] Proctor. I’d have loved my work and rest assured they could have trusted me to be on duty day and night. Anybody need to wank and there’s no one to perform the obligatory witnessing, text me, call me – shit, I’d be willing to wear an electric gadget; I’d let them zap me.

And BTW, just in case some guy doesn’t quite know how to do it right, I’d help.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
yes. I'm hoping this year that my roommate and I will be able to be comfortable around each other. We became best friends last year and will be sharing a room this year, before moving into a house with 3 other guys that we're friends with next year.

I don't necessarily mean watching each other masturbate, but I hope we can at least get to a point where we openly admit that we do it and need each other to know that we do it. This way we can accomodate to each others needs and not have to worry about being walked in on.

That's the ONLY way. Be honest and upfront. If you are already "clicking" with this dude it should be a no-brainer. If one is uncomforatble with actually performing the act while the other is int he room, talk about maybe a moveable room divider or even hanging a sheet down from the ceiling for privacy. It's a daily bodily need so you'd better all fess up to it and be guys about it. :)