Dorm Shower Sex

tightbottom626

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, for all you well endowed college men, do you have any stories about guy's coming onto you in while you were in the shower when they saw how hung you were? Any hot or awkward encounters?

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not at the college dorm but at the 24 hour gym. I have been blown, in the handicap stall, and jerked off in the shower stall, Lots of guys looking pretending not to but when I grab my cock they just smile knowing they were caught looking at the goods.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't say that I have. Only one guy wanted to see my cock in college. He didn't come on to me or anything. Just curious.

Yesterday I was going commando when I walked passed a guy walking towards me. I was hanging pretty heavy at that moment and I caught him getting a good glimpse of my package. We kept walking - no harm no foul. Then I got on the train and a guy say next to me. After a while I caught him catching an eyeful of my package (it was snaking down my left leg and really noticeable in the pants I was wearing). He would just look and then look away. When we got into the tunnels - I looked through the window which acts as a mirror in the tunnels. I saw getting a good view of my package. I stayed watching him through the window for a few seconds and then slowly turned my head and he slowly turned his head also. There were TONS of empty seats at the time (there weren't any when he got on). But he continued to sit next to me looking at my cock. I really didn't care. He wasn't doing either of us any harm. Never said a word to me.

Simba

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not guys, but I had a female life guard come on to me once.

In college, the pool that I worked out at maintained men only and women only hours for the pool. The locker rooms were directly connected to the pool. When it was the women only hours the men's locker room door to the pool was locked, and the opposite when it was the men only hours. It was very common for the men that used the pool during those hours to swim nude. I really enjoyed doing my laps au natural, but then I grew up in a home that was very open to nudity. I was told by a friend that worked there that the women only hours were even more popular than the guys, and that nearly all the women went nude, compared to about half the men.

My friend said that scheduling of life guards for the pool was always a hassle. Ideally they tried to schedule male life guards for the men's hours and female life guards for the women's hours. But as the facility employed more female life guards than male this was not always possible. The facility would only schedule female life guards for women, but the men only hours had a mix of male and female life guards. Nice double standard, but the who said life was fair. Some guys objected, and others of us said we did not care. That may be a reason why only 50% of the men went nude at the pool.

Friday evenings the 2 hours before close was the evening that I would usually do my 5000 yard work out, It was also seemed to be a time that the pool could not get any guys to work as life guards. Most of the time there was a female life guard. I would start my laps and there would be a fair amount of guys in the facility. By the time I finished my workout I typically was the only one left in the pool. Following my laps I would return to the men's locker room and have a little extra time to shower and take a sauna.

One evening after my swim I was relaxing in the sauna when the female life guard that had been on duty in the pool came into the sauna. She stripped naked and climbed onto the bench I was laying on. She told me that for weeks she has been getting super horny as she watched me do my laps naked every Friday night, and at the end of the shift she would masturbate in the women's locker room fantasizing about my cock. That night she was done fantasizing and that she need to have my big cock.

That was the start of a very hot evening. She had locked up the pool and we were the only ones left in the building. We spent hours screwing everywhere in that building. She was a bit taken back when she found out how big I was. She said she had imagined that I was big, but never imagined that any guy's cock got as huge as my monster erection did. But she had chosen her path when she walked into that sauna and stripped, and she wanted it no matter how big it was.

For the next semester nearly every Friday night started with my long swim work out, and finished with a marathon session of sex with my favorite life guard.

tightbottom626

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so for all you straight & hung, how would you feel about a guy asking to feel or touch your big boy if you were the only two in a dorm/public shower? would you let him suck you off?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so for all you straight & hung, how would you feel about a guy asking to feel or touch your big boy if you were the only two in a dorm/public shower? would you let him suck you off?

I'd turn him down. Maybe even thank him for the offer. "Thanks, but no thanks."

Simba

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a guy offer me a blow job one evening in the gym shower. i turned him down.he just kept staring at my cock until i finished and left.

Claddah76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was the start of a very hot evening. She had locked up the pool and we were the only ones left in the building. We spent hours screwing everywhere in that building. She was a bit taken back when she found out how big I was. She said she had imagined that I was big, but never imagined that any guy's cock got as huge as my monster erection did. But she had chosen her path when she walked into that sauna and stripped, and she wanted it no matter how big it was.

For the next semester nearly every Friday night started with my long swim work out, and finished with a marathon session of sex with my favorite life guard.

so how big are you? pics?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
So, for all you well endowed college men, do you have any stories about guy's coming onto you in while you were in the shower when they saw how hung you were? Any hot or awkward encounters?

Not really the dorm showers...because I don't live in a dorm

Yes, a few times, but one time it went further then I expected it to be...
It was actually quite awkward.

I was in the gym and noticed that a guy was checking me out the whole time while I was working out. I saw him leave for the showers and I kept working out. About 20 minutes later my work out was done and I headed for the showers and sauna.
I undressed in the lockerroom and saw that guy comming out of the showers, but didn't mind because I went to the sauna in the other room.
Once I was in the sauna, that guy also entered the sauna. It was a big sauna and we were both alone in there. After a while I took a glance at the guy and i saw him playing with his dick underneath his towel. I got hard by it, but i was uncovered. But I didn't do a thing. Then he stepped out of the sauna and went to the showers next to the sauna, so not the showerroom. Those showers were quite private. So after a few minutes I got out of the sauna and went to the showers and saw hims standing there and jerking off... at that moment I thought 'why not, let's try this out' and I started jerking too. This was for a few minutes, my heart went crazy. then we heard a noise and I realised how crazy this was and I immidiatly left to change clothes...

Last edited:

bryanj027

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was caught fucking a guys girlfriend and ever sents when I get online he's messageing me asking if he can have it too. Its very annoying. I don't see her as much anymore because of him. She's told me he's got a tiny dick and is now suffering from cock envy