Dorming with Dalton

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sun was bright as it passed through the curtains illuminating the dark bedroom. I could still feel Dalton’s presence behind me as I slowly began to wake up. His breath was soft and warm as he exhaled on the back of my neck. I just laid there while he was still sleeping, embracing the warmth I was getting from his body. I noticed that he snored while he was asleep. It wasn’t a loud obnoxious snore that keeps you from falling asleep, but a cute quiet one that could only be heard if you were close to him. I then noticed that he shifted his weight so that he was on his back and he kicked his arms and legs out to stretch.

“Good morning babe.” He leaned over me and kissed me. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like a rock again, thanks to you.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because you‘re like a teddy bear, just bigger and without hair.”

“Thanks?” He raised one eyebrow

He propped himself up on one elbow so he was looking at me.

“How did you sleep, Dalton?”

“I had some trouble falling asleep but once I was finally out, I slept like a baby.”

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t sleep propped up against the headboard?”

“I don’t mind sleeping like that.” I just looked at him. “Alright, I don’t sleep that good when we go to bed like that.”

“Sleep that well, not good.”

“Fuck you.” He smiled.

“I know you want to Dalton, you don’t have to keep reminding me.”

“I hate you sometimes, you do know that right?”

“You could never hate me and we both know it.”

“True.” He kissed my lips lightly. “What do you want to do today?”

“Can we just hangout at the house?”
“Sounds good to me.”

He hopped out of bed and headed over to the closet. He opened the door and disappeared. The fact that he was able to walk into his closet and be gone for several minutes at a time started to peculiar me. I got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs out from the long nights rest. I quickly looked at the clock and saw that it was already ten.

Closet is really an understatement for the one Dalton has. It’s more like a small bedroom that has built in wood cabinets, drawers, shelves and poles to hang clothes up on. Along the left wall, there were shelves and bottom cabinets with drawers that held his shoes, socks and underwear. He probably had a good ten to twenty pairs of shoes that all looked brand new still. The right side had shelves and poles which housed all of Dalton’s shirts, jeans, and shorts. In the middle of the room there was a small island with shelves of Dalton’s jewelry and cologne. There was also a bench built into it where he could put his shoes on.

“This is your closet?”

He nodded.

“It’s the size of my room at my parents house!”

“You must have a small room then.” He smiled.

“Or, your closet is really big.”

“That could be it.” He smirked. “I say we get something quick to eat for breakfast in the kitchen so we can go outside for a majority of the day. I need to work on my tan.”

“Yeah, me too.” I found my bathing suit to change into.

“What do you mean you too? You’re already darker than me.”

“If you think this is dark, wait until you see me by the end of the day. I tan easily when I’m in the sun.”

“Lucky.” He was standing there in his underwear looking at himself in the mirror. “It takes me time to get color.”

I put my suit on and walked behind Dalton. I wrapped my arms around him and just hugged him. His skin was soft and warm to the touch and I could still smell the body wash he used the previous night. I pressed my head against his back and ran my hands over his chest and stomach. I felt every ripple and crease caused by his muscles and just traced them gently. I heard him let out a little moan, so I kissed his back where my head was resting and let go of him.
“You did this yesterday, Christian.” He had a sense of anger in his voice.

“Did what?”

“Get me all worked up by touching me like that and then you back off. It’s getting annoying.”

“Every time we get close or kiss or something like that Dalton, I don’t want to do something sexually. It’s been two days since everything started and I really want to take this slow. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to do everything with you right away but I want to wait. I really like and care about you and if you feel the same way about me, you’ll do this for me.”

“Fine.” He pulled a bathing suit on. “We’ll take it slow, if that’s what you really want.”

“It is and thank you.”

He originally looked like he was mad at me and had a pout on his face like he just lost his dog or something. I can see where he’s coming from because if I could fool around with him non stop, I would, but it’s not what I want this time around. In my past, I’ve fooled around with guys and did everything right away and before I knew it, it resulted in us breaking up. I don’t want that with Dalton though. I don’t know if I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I’m pretty sure its close to that amount.

Dalton was still standing there looking down with the same pout on his face. He didn’t look angry or pissed but upset and hurt. A look of sorrow was caste upon his face like something or someone he loved was just ripped away from him.

“Are you okay, Dalton?”

He looked up, let out a sigh and smiled at me. “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“You do know I care about you, Dalton.” He didn’t say anything. “Right?”

“Now I do.” He walked over to the bench and sat down. “I just don’t understand how you can say you care about me but you don’t want to do anything with me.”

“I guess it’s my turn to tell you about my background.” I sat down beside him. “During high school, when I found out I liked guys, I guess you can say I ‘explored’. The first guy I was with, wasn’t really that good looking but he was still cute and I didn’t know any better so I just hooked up with him. We kind of took things slow but wound up doing pretty much everything you can imagine within the first month. Another week or two later, he left and said he wasn’t looking for a long relationship and I was alone again.”

“I’m sorry, Christian.”
“Don’t be, he didn’t mean anything to me anyway. So back to high school. When word got around the school that I was gay, all the gay kids in my school started to confront me. They all said they wanted a relationship when all they really wanted was a hookup or a blow job. But now I found you, Dalton, and I really like you and don’t want to lose you. I don’t want to make the same mistakes I’ve made in the past with other guys.”

“You love me, don’t you?”

I just sat there looking at the floor.

“You do love me!” He had such a smile on his flawless face.

“I don’t know if it’s love just yet, but I like you a lot.”

“Well in that case then, don’t worry about losing me. I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon, if that’s okay with you.” He nudged my arm with his elbow.

“Thanks.”

“For what?”

“Making me feel better.”

“Just doing my job.” He wrapped his right arm around me pulling me close to his shirtless body. “C’mon, I’m getting hungry.”

We headed to the kitchen, in search of a quick bite to eat. When we arrived, Dalton dug through the refrigerator grabbing vanilla yogurt, a banana, and an assortment of berries. He also grabbed a bag of granola, a bowl and a spoon to make his concoction. He offered to make me some, but I’ve never been a fan of yogurt so I stuck to cereal.

After breakfast was finished Dalton led the way outside to the pool. There were a few chairs placed around the pool but Dalton picked the two that were in complete line with the sun. He propped down on one of the chairs and patted the other one signaling me to sit down. I laid down on the chair making myself comfortable for the next few hours of sun.

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Do you use sunscreen?”

“I don’t need to, I don’t burn.”

“Yeah, me neither.”

I closed my eyes so I could put my head against the back of the chair. The sun wasn’t as strong as it normally would be on a July day but still felt strong for October. The weather has been really weird the past few weeks. One day it would be chilly where everyone would be wearing jeans and a hoddie, when the next day would be eighty degrees and people would be wearing shorts or bathing suits. Today was one of those days where it was over eighty degrees and humid out. The sun felt good on my skin and soothed me into a nap.

I woke up only an hour later since I just woke up not to long ago. I was really hot and looked at my skin and already noticed that I had gotten a few shades darker. I got up from my chair and jumped in the pool to cool off.

“You’re done already?” Dalton asked.

“Um.” I looked over my skin one more time. “Yeah, I’m happy with it.”

“You’re such a lucky fuck!”

“This is only one of the many privileges of being full Italian.” I said as I swam to the other end of the pool. “It’s getting cloudy anyway and the sun’s about to be hidden by the clouds right about……now.”

“Ugh.” He sighed as he jumped in the pool himself. “I guess some color’s better than nothing.”

“You’re dark enough.” I said as I swam to him. “But not as dark as me.”

“One day I will be darker than you, just you wait and see.”

“That will be the day.” I smiled at him.

I guess he decided to start doing laps because he was headed to the other end of the pool doing some sort of stroke. I watched as his arm muscles worked in unison to pull him through the water as his leg muscles scrunched together as he brought them down towards the bottom of the pool to propel him. His body looked like that of a Greek god as he was gliding through the water without much effort required.

“How much time do you spend working out a day?”

“Um.” He said between breathes. “Anywhere from two hours to six if I’m really into it.”

“Six hours a day devoted to working out!” I was in shock. “That’s crazy!”

“Well.” He sucked in a breath as he was doing his laps. “If you want a body like mine.” Another breath. “You need to spend that much time at the gym.”

“If you spent half that time studying material for your classes, you’d be getting B’s and A’s.”

“That’s why I’m keeping you around.” Breath. “To help me do better.” And another. “With my studies.”

“But seriously, are you going to at least try to achieve better grades?”

“Yes, Mr. Costello.” He swam next to me. “I’m going to try really hard to get good grades.”

“You’re such an asshole.”

He lunged forward wrapping his powerful arms around me. I tried to break away from him, but his strength was much greater than I could muster. I thought we were going to go underwater, but instead he kissed me. It wasn’t a simple peck on the lips nor was it a heavy duty make out session, but a passionate loving one. His lips were warm and had faint traces of chlorine on them, and tasted like pool. He continued to kiss me for a few more seconds before he stopped to look in my eyes. He still had his arms wrapped around me and didn’t seem like he was letting go of me any time soon.

“I really am going to try harder though, Christian. I know I have to graduate and get good grades in order to get the business transferred to me.”

“You really do want this business, don’t you?”

“Of course I do! It’s the last thing of my father that I have left.”

“That’s not the only reason you’re taking the business though, right? You actually like the field you’d be going into and everything?”

“Yes, Christian, I like the kind of business I’m going to have to deal with. It’s just an added bonus that I have a connection to my father.”

“Good.” I quickly kissed him. “I will be more then happy to assist you with your studies, Mr. Garcia, future CEO of whatever business you have.”

“It’s construction, currently Montebello Construction but I’m going to try and get it to Garcia.”

“Does that mean I get to see you in one of the vests with a hardhat and a pair of blue jeans with a tool belt weighing them down?”

“Haha, that’s funny. I’ll be sitting at a desk all day in an office building overlooking Central Park managing everything while making phone calls to other companies and other jobs.”

“So no hardhat or anything?”

“If I go to a site I wear a hardhat but I’m in a suit. But I’ll get one of those outfits from one of the guys and wear it for you.” He smiled mischievously.

“I’d like that.”

“Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go back to swimming laps.”

I started to get hard thinking about Dalton in that outfit all sweaty and decided to move on from the idea. I still felt like I didn’t know him that well and decided to see if he wanted to play a game while doing laps.

“Do you want to play 21 Questions?”

“Why?”

“So I can get the little details about you down.”

“Sure. You start first.” He was at lap twenty so far.

“What’s your favorite color?”

“I like black or white, I look good in them.”

“Those aren’t colors. I mean like blue or red or something along the lines of that.”

“Oh.” He took a breath. “Red. What about you?”

“I like blue, but more along the lines of navy. To save you the problem of asking me the same question, I’ll just tell you my answer to the question I ask.”

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

“Favorite food? Mine’s probably pizza, I could eat it every day and be happy with it.”

“Steak.” Breath. “Lots of protein.”

“Favorite kind of music?”

“Rap.”

“We’re close on that one, I like hip hop.”

The game continued on for another 10 questions before Dalton was finished swimming his laps. I also found out that he actually liked to read in his spare time and that he liked books about murders since they were interesting. He also told me he his middle name is Carlos, he likes his sister more then his brother, he actually has to shave his chest because he has a few hairs that pop up, and that he goes commando sometimes. I also got out of him his birthday which is April 20, he doesn’t do drugs, he likes to drink but only when it’s at parties, he likes coffee and can’t stand tea, and a few other miscellaneous details that aren’t worth mentioning.

He got up to fifty before he called it quits, in case you were wondering by the way.

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 8

Its quiet surprising how quickly word gets around campus when it’s posted on Facebook or Myspace. When we got back on Monday, and I changed my profile to interested in men, by the time Tuesday came I probably had around one hundred comments of people congratulating me. When I was walking around to go to class and things like that, random people who I’ve never met before, where saying hi to me and also congratulating me. I occasionally got the nasty look from the superficial jock who looked disgusted in the fact that I liked guys, but I didn’t care. I kept my face straight and didn’t let one or two guys get me down when everyone else was supportive of me.

The test on Tuesday in Economics was easy for me, but Dalton looked like he was struggling. Whenever I stole a glance at his paper, he had his pen tapping against it going back and forth between answers. After it was over, he told me he thought he passed, but didn’t get a good grade on it. At least it was progress.

After class we said a quick goodbye in public without any kissing or anything. Dalton was going to the gym, no surprise there, to work out with a few other teammates. He told me he’d stop by later to spend some time together and I couldn’t wait until he was done working out. Dalton after a few hours in the gym all sweaty, sore, tired, and toned began to give me a hard on by just thinking about it and I was starting to cast a tent in my shorts. Dalton noticed it and when no one was looking, grabbed it and gave me a seductive look.

I had a short break before I had to go to my next class and decided to sit under a tree and try to take a nap. You know those pictures they put on the College Brochures, the ones that look fake and scripted and so corny, well they are actually real pictures from the school year. The pictures with the kids sitting under trees studying or sleeping or even the guys without their shirts on playing Frisbee are taken by students involved in photography and made into brochures for the upcoming year. Even though Yale is known as a prestigious university where the students are extremely intelligent, we still like to chill out and do nothing. Yeah we still have to study, but most of the time, you’ll see people in the commons just fooling around.

As I was sitting under the tree trying to take a nap, I felt someone standing in front of me. I opened one eye to see who it was but I didn’t recognize him. As scanned him head to toe, he looked to be taller than me but shorter than Dalton and more muscular than me and no where close to Dalton. His skin was fair but didn’t look like he was from Irish descent but more like England or something along the lines of that. His hair was a dirty blonde color that had more brown than blonde and came down to his eyes but flipped towards the left side of his face. His eyes were a bluish grey color and had a shiny gloss over them that make them sparkle when the sun hit them. He kind of looked like Zac Efron.

“You’re Christian, right?”

“Yep, that’s me. Do I know you?”

“Um, no but I know Dalton. My names Marc, Marc Anderson.”

Shit! What does he mean that he knows Dalton.

“Can I help you with something?”

“Um, yeah…you and Dalton, I saw you two before.”

Shit, shit, shit!

“Okay?” I was so nervous.

“Yeah, I saw that he um…he grabbed you down there.”

I wanted to die right there. Dalton specifically told me that he didn’t want anyone to know about us other than Christine, yet we let this Marc kid see us in public. He’s either going to be furious at me that someone saw, or he’s going to brush it off like it’s nothing. If Marc is supposedly Dalton’s friend, he should be accepting of this.

“You said you know Dalton?” He nodded. “Like as a friend or you just know him from sports?”

“We’ve been friends since freshmen year.”

“Were you two roommates your first year here?”

“Oh, I meant freshmen year from high school. We pretty much did everything together in high school and when college came around, we decided to get into the same school. Dalton got in here off of straight sports, but I got in because I’m somewhat smart and I’m good at football.”

I know Dalton wants me to keep him being gay to myself, but when you have a friend from freshmen year in high school and you’re both seniors in college, I think you can trust him. I might be in for it later, but I decided to just tell Marc everything since it is about his best friend.

“You and Dalton are pretty much best friends then.”

“To be honest, we consider each other brothers. I love him like a part of my family and I would do anything for him.”

“I know I’m going to never hear the end of this, but you deserve to know what’s really going on with Dalton and myself. You have to promise me that you won’t tell anyone though.”

“You have my word.” He sounded incredibly sincere.

“Well, you probably found out I’m gay from other people on campus since it’s currently the newest topic going around but Dalton is gay too, and nobody other than us knows that.”

“To be honest, I kind of suspected him to be gay. During high school he used to check out the guys in the locker room and I confronted him about it one or two times but he knocked it off as him comparing his body to theirs.”

“You didn’t believe him though?”

“At first I did, but then he started staring at the other guys’ butts and you can’t really say you’re comparing your butt to another guys.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right on that one.” We both laughed. “So it’s not going to be a huge altercation between the two of you?”

“Like I said before, I love the guy like a brother, I could never turn my back on him.”

“Dalton’s lucky to have you as a friend, you know that.”

“Thanks, hopefully we can become friends since you’re going to be spending a large amount of time with Dalton.”

“Yeah, I’d like that.” We quickly exchanged numbers in our phones. “Do me a favor though.” He nodded. “Don’t mention anything to Dalton, I want to be the one to tell him.”

“Yeah, no problem.”

“So you said you actually have a brain under that golden set of hair you have. What’s your major?” I smiled.

“I’m actually an English major.”

“You like to write?”

“Surprisingly yes, and I’m really good at it too.”

“I’ve never really been that creative to be good at writing.”

“Everything comes naturally to me so it’s easy.”
“Do you want to go into journalism when you’re done with college or no?”

“Actually no, my dad wants me to come and work for the family business but while I’m doing that I want to start writing books.” He looked at his phone and got up from under the tree. “Well I’ve got to go and meet him at the gym but we can continue this later if you‘d like…he’ll have my ass if I’m any later than I already am.”

“Literally or metaphorically saying.” I joked.

“I really hope we do become friends.” He laughed to himself as he ran towards the other end of campus.

I tried to take a nap under the tree, but it wasn’t happening. Whenever I closed my eyes, my phone either went off, or someone passing by said hi to me. Don’t get me wrong, I like being known around campus, but I kind of liked it when I only knew a handful of the students here….it was much more peaceful then. I grabbed my book bag, slung it over my shoulder and headed to my room.

When I got to my room, I threw my bag on my desk like I usually do everyday and headed to the bathroom. I peed real quick before stripping down to nothing before hoping in the shower. A shower to me, is usually my time to unwind. The steam, the hotness of the water as it comes rushing out of the showerhead making contact with your bare skin, and most importantly the time alone, all together is heaven to me. All the pressure and stress that builds up during the day, seems to evaporate instantly when water makes contact with skin.

I started thinking of Dalton as I was standing under the pressure of the water, all sweaty working out pushing his muscles to a new extent. Something about big muscular guys working out and getting sweaty always got my blood pumping to my soft cock. I wanted to grab it and help it grow to it’s full length, but I refrained myself from doing so. I kept telling myself that later on, I would have Dalton all to myself after an intensive workout. With the thoughts of sweaty muscular guys shoved to the back of my mind, I finished washing my body and hair and turned the water off.

I got a towel from the linen closet in the bathroom and dried my hair off quickly. One of the many advantages of short hair, is the minimal amount required to dry it, a couple of rubs with the towel and my hair was almost completely dry. I dried my face and moved down to my shoulder, then to my arms followed my torso, legs and finally feet. When most of the water was absorbed by the towel, I wrapped it around my waist and exited the bathroom. I looked at my phone on the counter and saw that I actually spent an hour in the shower.

As the door opened into my room, and the cold air hit me and rushed into the bathroom like a high speed car accident, I noticed my body in the mirror placed directly across the room. As you know, I’ve never been an athletic guy nor did I have the amazing body you see the jocks with and it never bothered me. When I had to tutor Dalton, unwillingly, he made me go to the gym with him to study because I was cutting into his “workout time”. When I was in the gym with him, he made me use some machines, like the elliptical and that machine with all the weights, I think it’s called a universal or something like that. Anyway, he used to make me workout for a certain amount of time and then he would let me tutor him in Economics as he worked out his own body. Back to the point I was trying to make before, I formed some muscles from the times we’ve spent in the gym, nothing extraordinary but it was still something. You know, like arm muscles, my legs had even more definition now, I had an outline to a set of abs and the line down the middle of them. It isn’t a lot, but for not even trying, I’m thrilled.

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a knock on the door and before I could even respond to it, it flew open. Mike paraded into my room looking for me as John closed the door behind the two of them. Mike stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me in nothing but the towel around my waist and I blushed. When John was standing next to Mike and did the same, I blushed even more. I knew I was always good looking, but didn’t know people found me that attractive. We were just standing there, them looking over my body head to toe with me standing there awkwardly.

“Let me get a shirt real quick.” I motioned towards the closet.

“No need. “ Mike said meekly staring at me. “It’s okay if you want to just hangout in a towel, it’s fine with us. Right, John?”

“Yeah perfectly fine.” His eyes locked down on my groin area.

“John.” He was still looking down. “Hey John…yeah hi, I’m up here.”

“Oh, um, sorry…I was looking at…”

“It’s fine, no worries.” I cut him off.

“So our Christian here likes the men instead of the women, huh?”

“Yes sir.”

I moved over to the computer chair and sat down motioning them to the bed.

“I thought you were a little flakey when I first met you.”

“What do you mean by flakey, Mike?”

“You know, flamboyant, fruity, out there….”

“Gay.” John cut in. “We thought you could be gay or bisexual when we met you.”

“Well, I’ve been gay since high school so you guys were correct with that assumption. I didn’t want to tell anyone here starting off until I got a circle of friends around me. When I found out the school was actually gay friendly, I decided to just take that step forward and tell everyone.”

“Well congratulations.” John held out his hand.

Now John’s athletic himself, but he comes nowhere near Dalton. I’m not tooting my own horn, or Dalton’s for that matter, but he has to be the manliest man I’ve ever met. He’s huge, as simple as that, and I love it. John’s no lightweight by any means though, his arms are probably the size of my calves and his legs are probably the size of my head in diameter. He’s probably around 160 or 170 and maybe five eleven if he’s lucky.

“You have really incredible eyes.” John said as he still had hold of my hand.

“Okay muscles, even though he’s in the market for a guy, doesn’t mean you can forget about me.”

“I can still look at other guys, Mike. I don’t want to leave you to hop in bed with Christian.“ He let go of my hand. “Even though I really want to.” He said quietly.

“I still heard that!” Mike was getting flustered.

“Calm down babe, I’m never going to leave you, stop worrying about it.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” John kissed his cheek lightly. “So when’d you know you were gay?”

“If you don’t mind us asking?” John added.

“I don’t mind at all. When I was fifteen going onto sixteen, I really accepted that fact that I liked guys. At first I kept trying to persuade myself into liking girls but when we got intimate, I stayed soft every time and finally put the pieces of the puzzle together.”

“That’s pretty similar to my story.” John spoke up. “I went to Catholic school and they drilled into our heads that being gay is a sin and all that nonsense, so that made me stay in the closet longer. When you add sports into that too and the fact of having the girls from cheerleading as a girlfriend, it was incredibly difficult to come out.”

“It wasn’t until his first year here that he accepted his homosexuality.” Mike chimed in.

“Yeah, little Mikey here was the first guy I experimented with.” He wrapped his arm his partner. “He eventually won me over and we’ve been together ever since.”

“I’ve known I was gay ever since I was thirteen.” Mike said bluntly with a laugh. “So…how big are you, Christian?”

“You don’t ask someone that, Mike.”

“I’m just curious…and the way you’ve been looking at him and by the look at the bulge in your pants, I know you’re curious as well.” He said as he grabbed John’s jeans.

“No worries again, I’m seven inches hard.”

“That’s the size John here is.” He patted his bulge this time.

“And it’s a very good size, not too big not too small. Right, Christian?”

“I can’t argue with that logic.”

“Well, Mike’s an inch longer than us.”

“Small guy with a big penis, huh?” I looked at Mike.

“Well you know what they say, good things come in small packages.”

“Very good things.” John kissed Mike on the lips this time.

“So what kind of guys do you like?”

“Um…” I started.

The door suddenly opened

“Holy shit! I’ve had such a boner since the minute I started working out. I couldn’t take it any longer so I cut it short today so I hope your horny Christian, I sure as hell am.” He said turning around taking his shorts off.

“Guys like Dalton.”

chugsybby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh my god! why would you stopD: love the story and definitely gimme that preview of love! after this story is over, do you plan on making a follow up?:)