Dorms....

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was awesome!

First time ever with a dude was in college when I was 19. Guy in my dorm..He lived across the hall from me..we were friendly but not friends if that makes sense. He played lacrosse for my school and I played baseball. ( US East coast school) So one day i was just sitting in the dorm lounge reading and he walks by, says hey and makes small talk...hes on his way to class or whatever. He mentions that he is in my biz law class.. I had no idea ( its a class of like 250 people_...we have a big test after the weekend and we talked about that and he says he is tanking the class.. blah blah we end up saying that night we would study together that night... Im fine and I have literally no thoughts of hooking up with him at all..although he was the typical lax jock type walking to class in lacrosse shorts T shirt etc. Ive seen a girl go in his room a lot so i think he has a gf and I was regularly seeing ( ie sleeping with) a girl also at the time.

So that night i get to my room and there is my roommate on his bed with his girlfriend..not doing anything but I know the signs and all..me and him are awesome friends so I like take my books and let him have the room..as I am walking out I see this guy coming back from his practice...and hes says hes sorry hes late..and to come over.

I go in his room..and turns out he has a single because his roommate failed out and they never replaced him.. I sit on his roommates bed..im in shorts t shirt flip flops...he is in something similar with sneakers.... so let me preface this that in the dorms I have seen almost every guy either naked or in their underwear at one point or another...including this guy Dan...but just in boxers. He had a kick ass bod...not that tall maybe 5-7 or so blonde blonde hairy legs smooth upper. the whole look...but I never saw his cock or a bulge because he wore boxers.

So here we are, and he says give me 5 I just want to take a quick shower...here we go..im thinking wow maybe ill get a glimpse...kicks off his sneakers..pulls off his shirt...but then he turns around and pulls off his shorts and underwear and reaches for his towel in his closet.. his ass is f ng incredible...light blonde hairs, tight as shit..i can see his balls hanging..but then he puts his towel around him and is like ill be right back...h o ly shit. now again im so naive, and frankly ive seen so many guys undress in the dorm that although Im turned on I don't think its like a sign or anything. But when he walks out my cock is hard as a rock and i'm trying to like lie it up my my abs and all.

So he gets back...he has dried off but still in the towel.. and I could see the outline of his cock. Im trying so hard to keep it together. Then he just sits on his bed grabs his book...and we start studying..him in the towel... i get glimpses here and there of his upper leg, thighs etc. 2 hours.. yes two hours later we are done..

He stands up and so do I and Im like "shit I hope my roommate is done with his girl..." ad Dan says fuck it crash here..I have no roommate and i get fucking bored as shit.

Im like sure...so I dont know really where its going...he stands up and boom he takes his towel off.. and is standing there buck naked. Fuck im like dying.. his cock is so nice blonde pubes.. huge balls his cock is not that long 3 inches but sort of a perfect looking soft cock..nice thickness and big head..Im like thinking fuck fuck fuck...im sitting on the bed my cock is like throbbing and im trying to hide it. He reaches in the draw next to the bed to get to get a sheet..his cock is like literally 1 foot from my face....

I stand up...and he gets the sheet...and i swear his cock is like inches from my crotch...my cock is pointing up at my shorts waistband a little over but hidden by my t shirt....and there is that silence for a few seconds...and he just says..." is this cool ?" as his cock is now touching my crotch" I'm like yeah bro it is ( yes i said "bro" lol)

He reaches down and is rubbing my cock outline...and i grab his ass..now im like 6-1 so im taller... he pulls my shirt off...then pulls down my shorts and underwear and my cock like springs out and this long precum drip is hanging off it.... we are just standing in front of each other him stroking my cock ad me rubbing his ass.. his cock is hard as a rock poking at me and I start stroking it...average sized at around 6 ish.. thick just felt so awesome. mine is about 7.5 dark pubes so our cocks together looked so different.. and he kept like whispering nice cock man nice cock man...

Now this is my first real time with a dude and I was going nuts..i actually leaned in to kiss him but he turned away..saying not now man.. I like kissing but I didnt really know protocol LOL..so he just leans his face into my shoulder and we are stroking like madmen.. he is literally drooling down my shoulder..

We are just doing that and im like Dan im goin to blow man..he says me too me too..and shit we started shooting our loads in between our bods... the amount and the smell of it was insane. I mean we were like soaked and I didn't know who's cum was whos.. we just stood there....laughed etc.. he gave me a towel to wipe off.. he did the same... he just plopped on his bed naked.. his cock lying on his thigh.. i was trying so hard to act cool about it..you know just two straight college guys jerking off together.. Perfectly normal rt?

Anyway we just lied on the beds...and he was like that was cool man...and we fell asleep. I woke up early.. gave him a slap on the ass and went to my room...

We actually became decent friends after that but believe it or not we never hooked up again... just something that happened I guess... But a pretty awesome first time.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First time ever with a dude was in college when I was 19. Guy in my dorm..He lived across the hall from me..we were friendly but not friends if that makes sense. He played lacrosse for my school and I played baseball. ( US East coast school) So one day i was just sitting...

Really nicely written!!

bmunroe

Experimental Member
Media
Two stories:

First, I was in one of the dorm bathrooms and forgot to lock door with a big "beach" party going on at the dorm (many bikini clad girls, sand on the floors and all). Had pissed and then started to jerk off after sitting around drinking around girls in bikinis I was horny. I discovered I had not properly locked the door when a girl who I did not know opened the door presumably to do what you normally do in the bathroom. Lo and behold she sees my cock in hand. She did not seem too put off and I thought she might want to fuck. She said "No thanks, have a boyfriend" when I asked. I sarcastically said a blowjob is probably out of the question then and got the same answer. I just kept jerking at that point and she walked over closer. After a few seconds she got on her knees said "What the fuck" and told me to jerk off in her mouth but not to touch her. I jerked off into her open mouth. She gulped back the whole load and I went out to the party, where I later saw her with who was obviously her boyfriend.

Second, we were in my room at dorm, couple of my friends and these two girls who were at residence a lot. Both were quite pretty but nothing sexual happening with any of us. We were talking about sex one night, whether we liked oral sex, for example, and one of the girls said she would not give head the other said she loved it. After hearing that I was trying to get her to blow me just joking around on several occasions and she always laughed and brushed me off. Just playful stuff. One time she had a camera with her (with film, not digital). We were drinking and a bunch of people mulling around. I went for a piss and took her camera with me and took a pic of my cock ( I am 6 inches soft and I was soft in the picture). About 2 weeks later she is back in the dorm and throws down a pile of photos and asks me to look through them. I do and there in the middle is a picture of my cock. She tells me she thinks it is me and I deny. She is laughing, and says too bad because it is a nice cock. She tells me to pull out my cock and prove it is not mine in the pic. I have no problem whipping my cock out for her even though I know she will have found the match. So I pull out my cock, she smiles, shuts my dorm door and finally gives me the blow job I had been asking for over the past weeks. Swallowed the whole load too.

I miss university.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a few trysts with a varsity athlete at my college that played college basketball for our university. He was very much closeted and had a girlfriend that he claimed he was in love with. This guy was in the college dorm where all of the athletes were staying and he had a roommate. He would hit me up once or twice a week when he knew he would have the room to himself for me to come thru to help him "relieve some stress" which is what he called it. In other words I was going over to give him a bj and bounce once I was done. Not much talking went on because we both knew what was going to happen. As a matter of fact the first few times he was kind of a jerk and I almost left because he was so rude which I later learned was because he was struggling with the fact that he was about to let a dude give him the bj of his life which is what I always did whenever he called me. I was somewhat in the closet also but I was also turned on by the fact that I was able to pull a straight athlete. Anyway it was always fun because this guy had a huge 8 inch very thick cock that would immediately get rock hard once my lips touched the head. I remember the first time I hooked up with him he told me his girl couldn't get him off with a bj so he doubted that I could but he wanted to try to see if guys were really better. Long story short he lie back on his bed and I went to work and within 5 minutes his hands were pushing down on the back of my head and he was loading my mouth with cum. After an awkward thank you he said he would definitely be hitting me up again whenever he needed to "relieve stress". That's how I ended up hooking up with a college basketball player a few times during my junior year in college.

W

wavejock

Re reading this thread lol one of the better ones lol...was just thinking of the gazillion times I saw something that was a turn on in dorms. I could probably post something every day in this thread about something I saw, happened etc that is at least jerk of worthy. So here is one. There was a three day weekend for my school but I was unfortunately not going home for the long weekend as it was a bit of a hassle for just a few days so I decided to stay in the dorm. It was pretty boring actually as it was pretty desolate. Anyway there were three others in my dorm..2 girls and a guy Brad that I knew fairly well, weve hung at parties etc. brad was sort of like this rockerish looking guy..lite brown shoulder hair..blue eyes...and a really nice lean muscly bod. Good guy..thought he was a rock star haha. Ive seen him in bathroom, shower a few times...and we even took a drunken piss together outside a house party in the alley between houses once. So anyway I am watching TV on my bed in my room sat eve before dinner...and he comes into my room and is like hey I dont want to eat alone like a loser when r you goin. Cafeteria was to open in an hour so I was like as soon as it opens at 6.

So he walks in and he is wearing a pair of blue running shorts, no shirt, socks...and he plops down on the bed next to me. we are watching some movie....and just chatting and shooting the shit. I am not feeling any vibe, wasnt looking for it and honestly this happened all the time...but just felt different because we were like alone in the entire dorm. every so often id check his bulge or his legs etc...he was laying like rt next to me...a few times he grabbed his package and all..but this like was something every dude did all the time...

after 30 minutes though I see that his dick moves...like his crotch throbbed up and down a few times in his shorts. and he reached down...pulled the front of his waistband down and showed his dick ( no underwear) he grabs it..shakes it a few times..a definite partial in an awesome dark pube patch...and pulls his band back up. Im like holy shit...he also has a fucking great looking cut dick. but he does this like its no big deal. then a few minutes later he gets up and is like ill be back to get ya for dinner. I thought he was either just getting horny or whatever. he leaves and im thinking maybe ill toss one off. I lay back a few minutes then get up and go to the bathroom...we had a bunch of bathrooms where sinks were and then 2 that were just bathrooms. I go in one of those and pick up a mag that we had just lying there...and wouldnt you know..I open it up and there is a load in between the pages... obviously brad had gotten up to go jerk off. lol I was sorta turned on and grossed out at the same time haha. But of course I jerked off also. we went to dinner later him having no idea I knew he jerked off, me having no idea if he was turned on laying next to me or it was just standard college guy horniness.

I spent a few years in dorms at university. Two of those years I was rooming with my friend who was on the baseball team. The players could either room with other teammates or choose others, since we knew each other we roomed together. I didn’t play baseball, but I certainly admired this guys body so much. He wasn’t super tall—maybe 5’11’’ or so. Broad shoulders, a really muscular ass, and quads to die for. As much as I could, I’d pay him on the ass when he came back from practice or something. But what I loved was that since he was a catcher, he wore a cup. After he came home from practices a few times and I got enough courage, I wanted to see what was in the gear bag that he brought back to the dorms after each game. So at one point when he was in the shower, I unzipped the bag and all his sweaty gear was in there. Cleats, gloves, compression shorts, and an under armour jockstrap with a cup in it. Wow! I zipped it back up before he came back. But as time went on, I would wait for him to put his bag down and go right to the shower after practice or a game. I knew he’d be gone for about a half hour or so, so I’d grab his jockstrap and cup from his gear bag and shove my face into it and just enjoy the scent of pure masculinity and testosterone. His gear would still be wet and sweaty from the game, so it made it even better. It was always a race to jerk off before he got back lol. But he never knew that pretty much every game he came back from, his jockstrap and cup went right on my face as soon as he walked out. But it was always kinda nice to have a little secret when he’d come back and I would pretend like I hadn’t just sniffed the sweat of his big full balls in his jockstrap. I always enjoyed it and miss those days for sure!

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I lived in a coed dorm with men on one side and women on the other...and there was an optional bathroom near my room right in the middle...and there were definitely several incidents I had.

A lot of women were very aggressive coming in and showering etc...which always amused me a bit...since they weren't at all cautious even they knew men might be there...mostly me...since it was a relatively small floor.

1.One guy's girlfriend came in and pulled back a shower curtain on me. I was kind of embarrassed when I heard her come into the bathroom and I was trying to remain quiet. She pulled back the curtain and I backed up into the corner of the shower and was up on my tiptoes in surprise. I tried as best to cover myself as I could with both hands....later she told one of our friends that she could see the head of my cock...despite the fact that I was trying to cover it.

2. Another time, a rather unattractive girl on the floor barged in just as I was stepping out of the shower. Instead of reaching for my towel which was hanging a ways away, I kneeled down and tried to cover myself. I noticed she didn't immediately back away but got an eyeful first....it gave me a kind of thrill, being this wet guy on the floor trying to cover up his big dick...

3. Another time, I jumped from one shower to another, when two of my male friends came into talk...I think because I wanted soap in the other shower...again I tried to cover with both hands and one of them remarked that he was surprised I could move with that thing....

So it all made for some good memories in retrospect.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We had individual rooms at our Hall of Residence (a dorm in the UK), heard all sorts of things going on all the time.

Once heard my next door neighbour having really quite loud sex late one night, I heard them finish up and then 30 seconds later his door start to open. So I had a look out of the window above my door, assuming it was the young lady leaving and hoping to see who it was that was so vocal . Instead I saw my neighbour, naked and still sporting an impressive semi moving off down the hallway to, I presume, take a mad piss in the bathroom!

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I could fill up a novel on happenings in the dorm, but I have always been open with my roommate. We talked about beating our meat in like the first two hours we were roommates, set the rules for sex and when to expect the other to leave etc. We have heard each other beating off a thousand times, fucked in the room dozens of times at the same time, beat off watching each other more than I can count, etc, etc. Being naked, morning wood, even visible cum evidence isn't a big deal.

I think the times that stand out are ones that may be off the charts or ones that even though it was no big deal, kind of caught us by surprise.

One of the ones that stand out the most is a time I was in the room alone, not really expecting my roommate back for a while. I was texting some girls, reading some stuff, remembering some stuff, keeping my dick hard as a rock, beating off with my right hand and motivating my phone with my left.

I was as worked up as I could stand and had just really got into beating off fast and furious to bust a nut when I heard his key in the door. I let go of my dick, yanked the sheet up but my legs were bowed out and the sheet was caught under my ass. So I had it up enough to at least shadow my situation...….or so I thought by the time THEY walked in. It was my roommate and a couple of teammates who roomed next door.

I hadn't had a hold of my dick in at least 45 seconds to a minute, but it hadn't stopped throbbing. All of a sudden I huge wad of cum flew out of my dick shooting all the way up and splattering on my face landing in a streak from my chin almost to the outer side of my eye.

After the shocked looks of what they just witness wore off, we all had a good laugh, and they were more like that was awesome than saying much else.

I had seen all of them in compromising positions too, so it wasn't like they had anything they could go out making fun of, but it sure caught me off guard.