Dorms....

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last week I had an occasion for one of those off the charts moments. It happened in the girls dorm, one of those with suit type set ups, 2 rooms with 2 girls each share a common area and bathroom. Myself and 2 teammates and a dormmate had the opportunity to fuck the 4 girls on and off all night.

We are about to repeat that event in a couple hours.

The girl I hookup with is a friend with benefits for a couple years or so now, my friend and dorm mate has been fucking her roommate for a few months now. They may be closer to being a couple than any of the pairings. Actually if it is based off of Christmas I would say they are a couple.

My two teammates who are with me will be entertaining the other 2 girls in the suit. One teammate is a Jr and is fucking the girl who was my girls roommate last spring. They were a regular thing last spring but broke it off last May or so, but hooked back up last week. He has the longest dick on the team and while his shaft is on the thinner side, his head is the thickest part of any dick I have ever seen. There is NO keeping quiet no matter how experiences the chic is when being fucked by him.

The other teammate is a freshmen and kind of got the luck of right place at the right time when the 4th girl found out she was gonna be the only one not getting a thorough fucking by a hot guy last week. He didn't get laid that first night, but they had plenty of fun, the next morning she had made up her mind he wasn't leaving without pounding her good.

Last week we had several audible witnesses we saw eyeing us as we left the next morning. I can only imagine what its gonna be like this time if they see us arrive.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another notable time I had a girl on campus in our room. I was under the assumption that my roommate was already getting laid at his girlfriends room.

Evidently it didn't work out as planned, so after an hour of making out and groping she told him it was the wrong time of the month and not only was she not up for sex, she didn't feel like anything else...……….i.e. blow job or anything else.

It was actually his girls roommate I had in our room, although he didn't know it, it just kind of happened when she and I ran into each other at the café and were talking about what our roommates where back in her room doing.

So we are fucking like rabbits, moaning and groaning and clawing and all. At one point I was pretty sure I heard my door open and close, but was a lot too busy to investigate or look and see.

We finish up round one and I needed to piss super bad. I tossed on a pair of drawers and head down the hall to the restrooms. I heard a couple showers running as I got close but didn't really think much about it.

I got in there to find my roommate propping himself against the wall between 2 shower heads with one hand and beating his meat like there was no tomorrow with the other.

He was painting the wall in front of him when I finally spoke up and just said "sorry about that man, I figured you would be tied up a while so I didn't text you about my hookup". He just looked at me grinning with a very satisfied look on his face. The hour with his girl and no relief plus briefly seeing me fucking his girls roommate sent him over the edge.

I kind of wish I could have joined him in busting load out even though I just had. But the girl was waiting on round two. He was kind enough to hang out at a friends room for a while.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess in fairness to my roommate I owe one that is kind of the flip side.

Another time I was in the room, he was gone to dinner with his girl. The norm is they go back to her room to fuck...…..he knows in our dorm he would get no privacy with the whole team in the vicinity, lol.

It was late when they went to eat and after a while I assumed he was gone for the night or at least a good part of it. Again I was texting a couple girls, looking at some stuff on my phone getting ready for a good night wank and a good nights sleep.

I was kind of on one side with the sheet tucked under my lower leg, my other knee up and the sheet pulled across it and under my but again. This kept me sort of covered, only really since it was cold and being totally uncovered was too cool, temp wise. This kept the sheet pulled up tight and away from my dick, not draping down on it and clinging, so I could reach under and give it a rub ever now and then.

I heard them laughing and cutting up before I heard them at the door. I pulled the sheet even tighter so It wasn't showing the inflated shape of my dick and did my best to be "asleep".

The only light on was one shining in the window a bit. The were already lip locked by the time they closed the door and stripping each others clothes off rapidly. He knew I wasn't asleep and he was keeping her steered to give me plenty of T and A views without her turned to make eye contact, even though mine were as closed as I could keep them (and still see).

He had his head between her legs and then she was returned the favor while he moaned in pure pleasure then he was right back at her clit with his tongue going at it. A lot more foreplay than I expected him to oblige her with knowing she was a sure thing anyway. I am sure now a lot of that was for my benefit.

I had been hard when they came in, I was way past any kind of tolerable misery at this point. I couldn't risk moving much, I was able to graze my nuts and up and down my dick with a couple fingers but that was not helping the extreme pent up feeling I was experiencing.

He goes up and starts nibbling on her nipples rubbing his hard on up her slit and then letting it flop up and almost slap his abs. Then down again and repeat. My heart was racing to the point I was afraid they could hear it. The my dick is throbbing uncontrollably then I felt my cum churning up through my dick but there was nothing I could do about it except try to tense up and control it...………...big mistake. My dick started pumping cum out with a force near the top end of it capabilities. Then I realized something I was hearing, it was hitting the sheet that was stretch tight and making a sound like a small drum having something bouncing on it.

The I heard my roommate snicker right at he was about to nibble on her nipple again. He faked it into a sneeze, but I knew he had heard it.

I knew it was a massive load and I could only imagine what a mess the underside of that sheet was.

His dick must have hit the slick spot about then because his faked sneeze turned into an erotic moan and he was pounding her hard within seconds.

He nor I ever knew if she heard anything, she never said if she did. He told me later the shiny spot on the sheet, which was glimmering in the light from the window looked as big as a dinner plate from his perspective. I have no doubt it did.

I managed to let my leg down without catching her attention and fell asleep with the wad of cum soaked sheets somewhat between my legs, after they had fucked to mutual orgasms and been reduced to cuddling.

I was awoken when he got up to let her out a few hours later and he and I both went to the showers.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess in fairness to my roommate I owe one that is kind of the flip side.

Another time I was in the room, he was gone to dinner with his girl. The norm is they go back to her room to fuck...…..he knows in our dorm he would get no privacy with the whole team in the vicinity, lol.

It was late when they went to eat and after a while I assumed he was gone for the night or at least a good part of it. Again I was texting a couple girls, looking at some stuff on my phone getting ready for a good night wank and a good nights sleep.

I was kind of on one side with the sheet tucked under my lower leg, my other knee up and the sheet pulled across it and under my but again. This kept me sort of covered, only really since it was cold and being totally uncovered was too cool, temp wise. This kept the sheet pulled up tight and away from my dick, not draping down on it and clinging, so I could reach under and give it a rub ever now and then.

I heard them laughing and cutting up before I heard them at the door. I pulled the sheet even tighter so It wasn't showing the inflated shape of my dick and did my best to be "asleep".

The only light on was one shining in the window a bit. The were already lip locked by the time they closed the door and stripping each others clothes off rapidly. He knew I wasn't asleep and he was keeping her steered to give me plenty of T and A views without her turned to make eye contact, even though mine were as closed as I could keep them (and still see).

He had his head between her legs and then she was returned the favor while he moaned in pure pleasure then he was right back at her clit with his tongue going at it. A lot more foreplay than I expected him to oblige her with knowing she was a sure thing anyway. I am sure now a lot of that was for my benefit.

I had been hard when they came in, I was way past any kind of tolerable misery at this point. I couldn't risk moving much, I was able to graze my nuts and up and down my dick with a couple fingers but that was not helping the extreme pent up feeling I was experiencing.

He goes up and starts nibbling on her nipples rubbing his hard on up her slit and then letting it flop up and almost slap his abs. Then down again and repeat. My heart was racing to the point I was afraid they could hear it. The my dick is throbbing uncontrollably then I felt my cum churning up through my dick but there was nothing I could do about it except try to tense up and control it...………...big mistake. My dick started pumping cum out with a force near the top end of it capabilities. Then I realized something I was hearing, it was hitting the sheet that was stretch tight and making a sound like a small drum having something bouncing on it.

The I heard my roommate snicker right at he was about to nibble on her nipple again. He faked it into a sneeze, but I knew he had heard it.

I knew it was a massive load and I could only imagine what a mess the underside of that sheet was.

His dick must have hit the slick spot about then because his faked sneeze turned into an erotic moan and he was pounding her hard within seconds.

He nor I ever knew if she heard anything, she never said if she did. He told me later the shiny spot on the sheet, which was glimmering in the light from the window looked as big as a dinner plate from his perspective. I have no doubt it did.

I managed to let my leg down without catching her attention and fell asleep with the wad of cum soaked sheets somewhat between my legs, after they had fucked to mutual orgasms and been reduced to cuddling.

I was awoken when he got up to let her out a few hours later and he and I both went to the showers.
I’m loving your stories keep them *cuming* ;)

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard numerous college roommates fuck their girlfriends in the room including one who got the girl pregnant. There was one who beat off in our loft almost every night. One who fucked a girl forever when the whole house knew they were going at it. turns out he fucked a framed picture of the wall. We had to open the windows in January in Iowa because of the smell.

Geospartan

Admired Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My second year in college there was a hot guy that lived next to me in my dorm. Across the hall we’re the guys showers. One day I was sitting in the room with the door open and I heard the faintest moan. About 5 minutes after that I see him walk out of the showers. He was the only one in there. This happened a few more times and I caught on that he would go jack off in the shower and go back to his room. One day I saw him go into the showers and I quickly went into the stall next to him. I first acted normal and started to slowly wash myself. Then I start to heard this slapping noise. He was jacking off again. Over each stall there was a light and the light hit the water that made the draining water reflective. I got hard and slowly start jacking off too. I heard him breathing deeper until he finally came. And again he let out the faintest moan. He finished washing and left and I quickly finished jacking off and left too. I don’t think he ever caught on that I could see him reflected in the water.

csohio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Freshman year in the dorms and i lived in a triple. I had the bottom bed, Chris had the top and Chad slept in the single bed. I was asleep until i was woken up by our bed shaking. Chris brought a girl home and was fucking the shit out of her. I got up and started watching with a ragging hard on. Chris was on his back with her riding his cock reverse cowgirl and his hands around her breasts rubbing the nipples. Her hands were planted on either side on his hips holding her torso up sliding up and down his cock. My cock immediately was dripping precum; I hardly needed any spit to stroke my dick . I couldn't believe what i was watching . All three of us were moaning until she looked over and found me watching. She stopped fucking Chris, looked at me and asked if I liked the show. I was stunned I was caught and immediately stopped jerking my cock. Chris looked over and said, "Jim, its cool if you want to help." I just looked at them for the longest time; almost like a deer caught in the headlights. Chris asked me again to come over and join, encouranging me to rub her clit. He asked a third time and I walked closer to the bunk; reaching my left hand toward the upper bunk while I grabbed ahold on my rock hard cock with my right hard. I didn't need any more lube as i was dripping pre-cum like a faucet. Chris slipped his cock back in her pussy, she began riding him again and i started to rub her clit. She started to really buck, enjoying his cock along with my finger on her clit and he slipped out. His cock hit my hand as it rubbed her clit. I had never been this close to another man naked let alone have his dick touch my hand. I grabbed his dick and helped guide it back in her pussy; they both let out a deep grunt. I then began to rub Chris' balls and sack as he fucked her. He really liked it and begged me to keep going. He started to reposition slighly spreading his legs giving me access to his taint. My hand left his balls and started rubbing his taint and ass.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my massage clients would fuck their girlfriends in front of the roommate because there was no where else to go. One time after banging his girl he went to the bathroom only to return to the room to find his roommate eating his cum out of her freshly fucked pussy!!! If it had been me, I would have said you can get that from the source.

In the college dorm, when I went to brush my teeth in the dorm bathroom in the morning, I would be shirtless with my 6.5 inch fully erect dick sticking straight out in my mesh soccer shorts. I would usually time it perfectly so that the cleaning lady would be cleaning the bathroom when I was there. She was about 40, and she would see me shirtless with my fully erect dick sticking straight out and slightly visible through my shorts. I would have a casual conversation with her while I had an obvious raging boner and was super sexually aroused. She would glance in amazement at my dick as we talked. Pretty soon, she would clean the bathroom a lot more often at times when she knew I was going to be there, so about four mornings a week, I would start my day with having a woman see my fully aroused manhood.

W

wavejock

This is a fun thread lol I mentioned before like most who lived in dorms we all probably have a ton of stories about sex, or nudity or whatever.

I lived in a dorm that was essentially 3 stories. a bottom floor and then floor 2 and 3 which shared sort of like a living room courtyard. The third floor was guys and the 2nd floor was girls. The dorm rooms were in each corner and the third floor could look down over a balcony to the common area on the girls floor, and they looked up at the guys. So lots of like seeing everyone, talking, seeing everyone walk to bathrooms and showers which was between the two sides. And well hookups etc.

Anyway logistics aside..Every St Pattys day the bars would open at 8am and pretty much everyone was trashed by 11-12. Mostly the dudes. So back at dorm as people are returning it is a mess, the girls for the most part locked themselves in their rooms because the guys were out of control. on the guys side there is yelling, more drinking, etc. Im drunk but coherent...watching the fun and these two guys come in and start play wrestling, rolling around, half laughing and half trying to like pin the other. This one dude Mike..who was a hot, dumb as anything nice dude...straddles the other guy who was more short and muscly...and pulls down his sweats and takes his dick and starts pushing it at the other guys face..slapping him with it etc. They were laughing, but both were so drunk. the guys dick was really nice..thick and longish..half hard dark dark pubes. Ive seen him in showers so it was pretty hot. so they are doing this for a bit and the guy then gets up..his dick still out and then the other guy takes his sweats and pulls them down sort of hard, he falls..and he pulls them completely off.. so he is now laying there in a T shirt socks and nothing else. some guys are laughing. some are in their own drunk world. The short dude then runs in his room and locks him out..and everyone else thinks that is so funny they push him around and go in their rooms and lock doors.

Im watching this and i pull myself up and start going to my room on other side...he starts chasing after me and was wait wait ... i go in my room..and my roommate still hadnt come back from the bars and Mike follows me in and was like let me hang here let me hang here until Joe lets me in..so he plops on my roommates bed on his back, soft thick dick hanging between legs. I get on my bed which is propped up above it on desk and ledge. My GF calls me and is like wt is going on up there..and I just said probably not a good time to come up here lol So im looking down at him..hes like talking, blabbering etc. Im getting hard looking at him. But we both end up falling asleep/passing out. I wake up at around 230pm and huge headache and look down and there he is, passed out..but his dick is hard as a rock throbbing up and down. even in my state I was like wow...great bod..hairy dark legs. nice dick..trail I could see from his T shirt etc.. I get up and am like Mike get the fck outta my room. he opens his eyes..gets up sorta like tries to flap out his dick which is pointing straight up. I throw him a pair of sweats and he puts them on ..his dick making a huge outline..and then like the slightest stain shows..like a pre cum drop. he just looks at me and says..wow this isn't weird or anything" lol.

so hes like thanks..ill bring these back later. I lay on my bed totally going to stroke one off..my dick is literally in my hand and my roommate barges in..barely standing, barely notices me jerking off...pulls off his jeans..flops on bed...and in a drunken voice says...." thats your penis.....its a good one" and passes out.

Tallausgrad

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love this thread, long time reader, first time posting.

I was closeted my freshman year at a typical New England collage. From friends of friends I learned a guy that was in the dorm next to mine was gay. I had a huge crush on him but could never muster the courage to actually ask him to do anything.

Summer after freshman year I finally came out and luckily we both ended up moving into the dorms a week early. Although he technically had a boyfriend I did end up going out for drinks with him the first night on campus. We ended up back at my dorm, none of my roommates has moved in, and we ended up fucking each other about five times at least.

Great part was when I cam out to my direct roommate, it was a 2x2, he started dating my best girlfriend. We spent the year with me and my boyfriend in our room and the two of them on the futon in the common area!

Tallausgrad

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love this thread, long time reader, first time posting.

I was closeted my freshman year at a typical New England collage. From friends of friends I learned a guy that was in the dorm next to mine was gay. I had a huge crush on him but could never muster the courage to actually ask him to do anything.

Summer after freshman year I finally came out and luckily we both ended up moving into the dorms a week early. Although he technically had a boyfriend I did end up going out for drinks with him the first night on campus. We ended up back at my dorm, none of my roommates has moved in, and we ended up fucking each other about five times at least.

Great part was when I cam out to my direct roommate, it was a 2x2, he started dating my best girlfriend. We spent the year with me and my boyfriend in our room and the two of them on the futon in the common area!
Also have sooo many other stories about sex in the dorm, can't believe me as a 6'4" man slept with guys in a twin long bed!

Magicboy93

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I attended a technical school where it had dorms for other students to live in while attending school, i at first did not want to live on school campus because they had restrictions and other rules that i did not like, but i didn't have an option when i was on the verge of getting kicked out because of my poor attendance so i decided to move in and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I remember there was this very fem guy who was always with the girls everyone knew he was gay. We had very similar friends since i had a lot of classes with the girls he would talk to so after school on campus we all stared hanging out together and one day he started rubbing my leg under the table and i said fuck it why not so he was feeling up on my leg till he got to feel my hard cock and started rubbing on it while we sat at the table with the rest of our group of friends, so i got up had my cock under my waist belt so it wasnt noticeable so we prended to go our own way but he actually followed me in to my room and keep in mind i shared the room with other six guys but luckily noone was in there so we all had our own little closets with doors and had a little dresser/nightstand so i opened the doors give us little privacy i sat on the mini dresser pulled out my cock and let him suck my 8 inch uncut cock till i nutted in his mouth, man. After that i loved when school was over because i would let him suck me off in the back of the building and other places in school. I never told anyone about it but i always thought it'd make a great sex story. I might post our other adventures we had.

Magicboy93

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After 3 weeks of living on campus i was finally able to leave school grounds for a certain time so one day one our girl friend invited our group of friends to go over to her apartment to go swimm so we all went over we all pitched in for drinks, we started drinking having a good time towards the end by the time everyone was pretty intoxicated i got up to rinse off in the shower the pool had, he ended up following me it was very private it had three walls so the group of friends couldnt see us but at that moment i didnt think much of it so i pulled out my dick and let him have it i didnt let him finish me because i didnt want to get caught when we got to back i suggested us to go over to one of the guy i would mess with who lived close to my parents house but thats a different story anyways i convinced him and we went over to his house so we got there and we talked for a bit and next thing i know we were jumping in through his window we pulled out our cocks and he started sucking us both he didnt want my friend to fuck him because he cock was very thick so i laid him on his back spit on his pink tight ass and slid in him slowly i could see it in his eyes he was loving it without stopping on sucking my friends dick i started pounding his ass harder and harder i pinned his legs back and kept fucking him harder and harder making his ass clap my balls were slapping his ass hard he came without having to jack off so i knew he enjoyed it after we all came he had to spend the night over since it was too late to go back, in the morning when we woke up we both left back to school giggling about what had happened but never said a thing.

Magicboy93

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy that lived close to my parents house, i had met him off a chat room back in the day called "moco space" I was looking for a hook up on the chat room in the chat room under the state i lived in Arizona so 95% of the people in the room were straight. I posted a post about me being gay and on the down low and i randomly got a message from this guy who claimed he was bicurious that he wanted to explore with another guy so i wanted to just go over and suck his dick but he said he wanted to talk before we would hang out so after one week of talking he asked me if i wanted to meet up at the park that was really close to both of us and me young dumb and full of cum said yes so we met up and we smoked weed and we kicked off the back which i was glad because he put the F in fine he was 5'9 dark complexion cute smile with full facial hair and he smelled really good i was suprised because he actually looked better in person. He surprisingly made the first move and kissed me after that he invited me to come over to his house he snuck me in because his family was sleeping, i remember once i was in his room i kissed him and slowly took his shirt off i slowly starting heading towards his cock i pulled his pants down and bamm he had a big ass dark meat 8inches long atleast and had to be from 3 to 4 inches wide i was stunned to see it in person i sucked his dick so good though deep throat hand job he ended up picking me up tossed me on to the bed he took my pants off played with my dick he ended up sucking me just a little and it wasn't bad for his first time or so he said, after he sucked me for a few minutes he spit on my ass and i knew he wanted to fuck which i was really happy about. I remremem we struggled a little bit because he was thick and i was tight so he laid on his back and i got on top i remember the tip went in and i could feel him stretching me out so i was scared but it was too late to back out so he put it a bit in and it hurt so bad but i tried it again and sat all the way down and i started grinding on him it felt so good he was just staring at me deep in my eyes while i had the pain in mine. I rode his dick so good he had to stop me because he didnt want to cum yet i rotated on the dick rode him more he picked me up laid me on my back he pushed my legs down and fucked the shit out of me we went for like 30 mins ever since that he would call me over and fuck me i got the chance to fuck him for the first time his ass was super tight.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy that lived close to my parents house, i had met him off a chat room back in the day called "moco space" I was looking for a hook up on the chat room in the chat room under the state i lived in Arizona so 95% of the people in the room were straight. I posted a post about me being gay and on the down low and i randomly got a message from this guy who claimed he was bicurious that he wanted to explore with another guy so i wanted to just go over and suck his dick but he said he wanted to talk before we would hang out so after one week of talking he asked me if i wanted to meet up at the park that was really close to both of us and me young dumb and full of cum said yes so we met up and we smoked weed and we kicked off the back which i was glad because he put the F in fine he was 5'9 dark complexion cute smile with full facial hair and he smelled really good i was suprised because he actually looked better in person. He surprisingly made the first move and kissed me after that he invited me to come over to his house he snuck me in because his family was sleeping, i remember once i was in his room i kissed him and slowly took his shirt off i slowly starting heading towards his cock i pulled his pants down and bamm he had a big ass dark meat 8inches long atleast and had to be from 3 to 4 inches wide i was stunned to see it in person i sucked his dick so good though deep throat hand job he ended up picking me up tossed me on to the bed he took my pants off played with my dick he ended up sucking me just a little and it wasn't bad for his first time or so he said, after he sucked me for a few minutes he spit on my ass and i knew he wanted to fuck which i was really happy about. I remremem we struggled a little bit because he was thick and i was tight so he laid on his back and i got on top i remember the tip went in and i could feel him stretching me out so i was scared but it was too late to back out so he put it a bit in and it hurt so bad but i tried it again and sat all the way down and i started grinding on him it felt so good he was just staring at me deep in my eyes while i had the pain in mine. I rode his dick so good he had to stop me because he didnt want to cum yet i rotated on the dick rode him more he picked me up laid me on my back he pushed my legs down and fucked the shit out of me we went for like 30 mins ever since that he would call me over and fuck me i got the chance to fuck him for the first time his ass was super tight.
Those are some of the longest running sentences that I have ever seen. lol

SlarianSari

Cherished Member
Media
I ve been reading these stories for almost 1 hour now and they brought back good memories.
I was sharing a room in a dorm the first two years of college with this super nice guy (haven't seen him in years but still remember his cause he was the best roommate I could have as a first roommate, super polite and relaxed). That was back in early 2000s
This guy was the typical shy virgin who would even change in the bathroom after the shower, but I don't think there was a single night I didn't listen to him fapping on his bed.
I was jacking off like crazy back then in general, but sharing a room with someone else for the first time...I was kind of careful to do it when he was not there or when he was 100% sleeping. He wasn't like that at all. I think I first heard him jerking off the 2nd or 3rd day we moved in together.
For the first year I would only listen to his fapping noises and the shadow of his hand moving on his dick. Second year he brought a super old TV from his home and when he could listen to me lightly "snore" and he was sure i was "asleep" he would watch some soft porn programs that were on TV late at night and jerk off. I was watching him on the light of the tv jerking under the covers and taking his dick out just for the cumshot.
Good times! horny guy

SlarianSari

Cherished Member
Media
I ve been reading these stories for almost 1 hour now and they brought back good memories.
I was sharing a room in a dorm the first two years of college with this super nice guy (haven't seen him in years but still remember his cause he was the best roommate I could have as a first roommate, super polite and relaxed). That was back in early 2000s
This guy was the typical shy virgin who would even change in the bathroom after the shower, but I don't think there was a single night I didn't listen to him fapping on his bed.
I was jacking off like crazy back then in general, but sharing a room with someone else for the first time...I was kind of careful to do it when he was not there or when he was 100% sleeping. He wasn't like that at all. I think I first heard him jerking off the 2nd or 3rd day we moved in together.
For the first year I would only listen to his fapping noises and the shadow of his hand moving on his dick. Second year he brought a super old TV from his home and when he could listen to me lightly "snore" and he was sure i was "asleep" he would watch some soft porn programs that were on TV late at night and jerk off. I was watching him on the light of the tv jerking under the covers and taking his dick out just for the cumshot.
Good times! horny guy
If people wanna know any details about those days you can ask. I like talking about it cause it's kind of like reliving them :)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first dorm party I got drunk and fucked a homely fat girl from a nearby women's college. At first I was kind of kicking myself and some others guys were making fun of me for going for her first. But it turns out she was the one who went back to her dorm and wouldn't shut up about how big my dick was. This really did pay benefits over my whole first year in school. She actually ended up being really cool and a reliable wing girl at parties. She's the first person I heard use the term "sportfucking" which was kind of like friends with benefits, from the way she used it.

My room mate that year was kind of a backwards kid from Kentucky. He was initially proud of the fact that he and his girl were waiting until they got married. He'd never even seen her naked. His plans on this changed soon after getting to school. Anyway, she came up to stay over a weekend, but showed up early. I had no idea she was waiting for him in our room when I came back from the communal shower down the hall. I was dropping my towel when I realized she was sitting there. Here jaw dropped and her eyes got wide looking at my dick.

This doubled down when they went out that night for dinner. Figuring they were gone for awhile, I was masturbating on the bed when they walked back in because he'd forgot his wallet. Both of them got a good look at me holding my erection before I realized they were there and quickly asked for some privacy.

He did eventually have sex with her that weekend. I never did see her naked, but she saw my cock a couple of times before she saw his for the first. I made fun of him for that eventually.