Dorsal Cut Circ?

I have questioned whether I was dorsally slit. Do you have more pics? Not many people with a dorsal slit have posted pics.

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have questioned whether I was dorsally slit. Do you have more pics? Not many people with a dorsal slit have posted pics.
i dont have a pic of my underside as of now but i guess i could take one

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

but actually are you cut? in your pics it seems like you have a lot of excess foreskin
I was always loose with a bunch underneath. I resent being cut and it not being my choice. I’ve done some restoration. You may find this older pic interesting, at one point I thought this vertical line may have been the result of a dorsal slit. I really don’t know what was done or I was born different.
BF62529F-8237-4F9E-998A-5CF69FE8E09D.jpeg

Reactions: lblclblc

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was always loose with a bunch underneath. I resent being cut and it not being my choice. I’ve done some restoration. You may find this older pic interesting, at one point I thought this vertical line may have been the result of a dorsal slit. I really don’t know What was done or I was born different.
View attachment 1956872
hmm i think you had a dorsal slit but its not that very obvious

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine is much more obvious especially if theres no blood in my dick it just shows a lump of foreskin underneath

i mean its not that bad for me since its very pleasurable to touch and pretty much how i orgasm nowadays but im just concerned on the aesthetics side

my dick looks like it has ptsd lmao

mine is much more obvious especially if theres no blood in my dick it just shows a lump of foreskin undernearth
I’d be grateful to see many pics of you from different angles if you ever feel like taking some.

For anyone reading the thread, if you are curious about dorsal slit. I and the OP compared. I have a dorsal slit.

Reactions: lblclblc

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have 2 friends who both have dorsal slits and their's do not look like they are anything but a normal uncircumcised penis with a loose foreskin. On the dorsal side (backside) of their dicks it looks pretty much like my own uncircumcised dick except you can see a scar where the snip has healed. No one would ever know this procedure was done to either one until you inspect closely.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have 2 friends who both have dorsal slits and their's do not look like they are anything but a normal uncircumcised penis with a loose foreskin. On the dorsal side (backside) of their dicks it looks pretty much like my own uncircumcised dick except you can see a scar where the snip has healed. No one would ever know this procedure was done to either one until you inspect closely.

Oh, both of their foreskins cover 85% when soft. Also, if they wanted to restore their foreskin to original appearance all they would have to do is stick the 2 edges back together.

Neither are sure but neither remember it. Their other brother are uncircumcised
Interesting. I figure it’s not as simple as going back and getting the edges stitched up, if the skin wasn’t forced to grow with your dick.

Not to speak for the OP but he remembers when he got it done, how it was done, and when. It’s also a very common procedure in his area.

It’s interesting how different they can be.