Do's and Don'ts when PM'ing women online.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you know from the pm's you sent me and my replies I'm never anything less than polite to a pm that deserves politeness. But some guys are clueless and how are they not to know that unless it's pointed out?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If nobody is capable of change then what's the point of talking about stuff on a message board?

And I'm sorry it irritates you to have the occasional thread about how we like to be treated mixxed in with the umpteen threads asking how we like to be fingered, sucked, and fucked.

And I'm not as upset as the language above might imply, but it's like one thread about this, and if it really bothers you why don't you follow the advice you're dispensing yourself and just ignore it?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If nobody is capable of change then what's the point of talking about stuff on a message board?

And I'm sorry it irritates you to have the occasional thread about how we like to be treated mixxed in with the umpteen threads asking how we like to be fingered, sucked, and fucked.
You miss my point. I think it's great to discuss these things. What I'm saying is that these days men would get horse whipped for saying what they want from a woman. It just doesn't happen esp. when we know women will read or hear it. It's like "how dare men say some women are crap in bed - the bastards".

I'm thinking about being a male chauvinist pig just like my ancestors and maybe this will be ok and fit in with SpoiltP's "greed is ok" theory.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you know from the pm's you sent me and my replies I'm never anything less than polite to a pm that deserves politeness. But some guys are clueless and how are they not to know that unless it's pointed out?
I agree. It's the fact that this is on a womens' thread that gets my goat. It's not an exclusive issue. Do you think I as a male like rude PM's? Why be so exclusive?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And I'm not as upset as the language above might imply, but it's like one thread about this, and if it really bothers you why don't you follow the advice you're dispensing yourself and just ignore it?
Because I want to discuss it.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I'm saying is that these days men would get horse whipped for saying what they want from a woman. It just doesn't happen esp. when we know women will read or hear it. It's like "how dare men say some women are crap in bed - the bastards".

Then why not start the thread you want, and if it happens, deal with it then?

Why hijack this thread to argue about some hypothetical situation which hasn't even occurred here?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then why not start the thread you want, and if it happens, deal with it then?

Why hijack this thread to argue about some hypothetical situation which hasn't even occurred here?
I'm so sorry for hijacking your little ladies talk! I'm saying how things are in this world can't you see that? Even spoiltprincess has said "you had it your way for long enough, now it's our turn"(maybe she was being ironic or devil's advocate). Jees hard work or what! Bye

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
I'm good friends with a girl from this site and I know from being with her online that she gets hammered with PMs. I feel bad for the girls here simply because guys are all over them all the time. Sometimes I like to PM people and try to converse, but when its a girl usually its too hard to be really worth the effort.

The Swede

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all love to laugh at those men who PM women with extremely frank comments and with bad pics of their organ, often togehter with a really white and sloppy belly.

But these guys pathetic strategy maybe should be compared to the creators of the socalled Nigeria-letters (at least that is what we called them in Sweden)?

99,99% of us have a laugh and throws the letter in the bin, but obviously 100 % do'nt. Otherwise, the letters would have been extinct, would'nt they? :wink:

On topic, I guess that if you PM a woman on LSPG (or any other site for that matter), in the same manner as if you had met her in a bar, that could'nt be totally wrong.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all love to laugh at those men who PM women with extremely frank comments and with bad pics of their organ, often togehter with a really white and sloppy belly.

But these guys pathetic strategy maybe should be compared to the creators of the socalled Nigeria-letters (at least that is what we called them in Sweden)?

99,99% of us have a laugh and throws the letter in the bin, but obviously 100 % do'nt. Otherwise, the letters would have been extinct, would'nt they? :wink:

On topic, I guess that if you PM a woman on LSPG (or any other site for that matter), in the same manner as if you had met her in a bar, that could'nt be totally wrong.
None of the people who use the Nigerian banking scam are smart enough to have come up with it, though. It's been around in different forms since at least the '20s. They called it "the spanish prisoner" or something back then. The idiots who try the copy + pasted, sloppily written scams using gmail accounts aren't getting any cash.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
None of the people who use the Nigerian banking scam are smart enough to have come up with it, though. It's been around in different forms since at least the '20s. They called it "the spanish prisoner" or something back then. The idiots who try the copy + pasted, sloppily written scams using gmail accounts aren't getting any cash.

Not true. My friend who used to work as a CSR for a major bank/credit card company has told me many stories. Apparently there is an alarmingly large number of complete morons out there.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not true. My friend who used to work as a CSR for a major bank/credit card company has told me many stories. Apparently there is an alarmingly large number of complete morons out there.
Yes, the latest study shows they're believed to be numbered at approximately 5.9 billion! There's something so morbidly fascinating about how quickly the virus replicates and mutates...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't ask to cam

Don't send the message to a whole load of us

Don't say 'I love older women'

Don't give me your phone number/msn or yahoo id/don't ask me to appear in this amazing video you're making

Do make it personal, let me know the message is for me in particular not just a general one you sent to loads of people

Do let me know that you're finding something I said or me in particular interesting, not that you're randomly messaging as many women as you can, lack of discernment isn't attractive
They have no class. Whats wrong with simply getting to know a woman. Talk about Life, Movies, music ETC. They are missing out. There are some great woman on here. :smile:

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How funny is this!! This asshole is probably the rudest idiot on this site and he has the nerve to talk about what's polite??? Go back to your trailer and look up the meaning of the word polite, you're confused. Again.

If someone needs the do`s and don`ts on how to pm the ladies then that gives me an idea of what you women must go through, my heart goes out to you all.

As for my personal pm experiences so far on lpsg:
I`ve never had anyone thats sent me a pm go beyond any boundries, with the exception of one threat from someone who was later found out to be a faker, other than that i`d have to say everyones been very nice and polite, nothing out of the ordinary for an adult site.

As for the ladies sending me pm`s, most of the women start off strong and then usaully end up being scared of their own conversations or shy off completly, i`m still trying to figure what thats all about.

On another note, i`ve had alot of pm`s from men and i must say gay men have very polite manners, and don`t tend to shy off as much as the ladies, if anything the men seem to be more confident, some of the ladies on lpsg could learn alot from the gay guys here.

lafever

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or does RussianSexDoll have pics of two totally different women in her gallery?

If you think Lafever is the rudest person on this site you can't have read many posts.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or does RussianSexDoll have pics of two totally different women in her gallery?

If you think Lafever is the rudest person on this site you can't have read many posts.

Looks like the same person to me, except for the hair color.

Also not sure what was so rude about LaFever's post, maybe she's the faker he called out.