Do's and Don'ts when PM'ing women online.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... good thread. it's pretty easy guys if you do exchange a note or two.. if she doesn't respond... quit asking where she went.

... also, this thread can break off into "Do's and Don'ts For >100% When PM'ing straight (100%) men online".

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Here's one of my faves: Don't naturally assume that if you'll be in my city, I'll happily fuck you without ever having spoken to you before. No, I don't want to "meet up" during your business trip. Naturally assuming I'm an easy whore isn't a really good ice breaker. I'm just sayin.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To add to what Eva said, don't assume because we're on the net that we have an obligation to talk to you or return your messages. We're not some sort of cable channel just here for your benefit and ready to filth it up with you 24/7.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
And though this is a penis oriented site, you'd be best off to not automatically objectify all women herein as sex objects here for the sole reason of your erotic pleasure.

Both here and on Adult Friend Finder, I find that women are automatically objectified as sluts because they're on a sex-based website. All communication immediately goes straight to sex....

Guess what? There's a lot more to me than just a warm hole.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And though this is a penis oriented site, you'd be best off to not automatically objectify all women herein as sex objects here for the sole reason of your erotic pleasure.

Both here and on Adult Friend Finder, I find that women are automatically objectified as sluts because they're on a sex-based website. All communication immediately goes straight to sex....

Guess what? There's a lot more to me than just a warm hole.
I think the key word here is respect. Dont you? Some dont know the meaning of this word.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I think the key word here is respect. Dont you? Some dont know the meaning of this word.

Absolutely.

I'd go so far as to say that the majority of people online don't know the meaning of this word. (This site tends to have a high number of exclusions, bear in mind.)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, id never PM a lady unless i was getting some kind of hint she actually wanted me to or, if she PMed me then i would have something interesting to say, I always do!!!! Id also not PM a lady unless ive talked to her at least a few times in main room chat, so there, thats my 2 cents, lol

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I just got a PM asking me if my boobs are real.

What ever happened to "Hello?"

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or does RussianSexDoll have pics of two totally different women in her gallery?

If you think Lafever is the rudest person on this site you can't have read many posts.
She's talking about PM's not posts.This quote from him makes me suspect he could have a lack of manners when women don't want to talk anymore.Only the people with the PM's know for sure.
As for the ladies sending me pm`s, most of the women start off strong and then usaully end up being scared of their own conversations or shy off completly, i`m still trying to figure what thats all about.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
id never PM a lady unless i was getting some kind of hint she actually wanted me to

And that's just it... I know it seems like I'm saying Yes and No at the same time, but I do enjoy the occasional PM. People shouldn't have to examine every post from me to see if it looks like I might be okay to receive a PM or not.

I'm just trying to explain that to me, PMs are a good way to have brief side conversations. Maybe you or I say something on the board, and it's personal but you're curious, so you write the person and ask if they mind talking about it in more detail.

But I don't want to feel like I'm obligated to PM someone every day just because they PM'd me once and keep chatting in PMs when the topic we were originally talking about is finished. Or to feel like I have to PM them to tell them goodnight when I log off. Etc.

And about being paranoid about discussing where I live, we share a lot of personal stuff on this board. If I'm just on some tennis forum talking about rackets or whatever, I don't care if someone knows where I live. But here, where I'm talking about what I like and dislike in the bedroom, my personal sexual experiences, my body, etc, I don't feel nearly as comfortable giving that kind of information out, even if it's just intended as friendly chit-chat.

I didn't start this thread because I don't want people to PM me. Rather, I started it because I enjoy occasional PMs when people treat me with respect and don't get crazy about it, and I'm trying to explain where the lines are between those things for me.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an awesome thread. I would say don't PM saying hey baby, i have a huge dick. I didn't really come here to meet guys but even if i did I think it would be a turnoff if the guy talked about his dick on the 1st PM. I think I agree w/the original poster, you should prolly say something about a post or something I said, not just about pics or your cock or whatever. I think it's just a respect thing, like recognizing I have a brain not just ya know.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just joined here a couple of weeks ago.

A guy pm'ed me saying " I bet you'd love my big cock in that fat ass"

It was my first pm and I wondered what I got myself into joining this site. I'm sticking around though cause I love the discussions. Well, amongst other things :)

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Jennuine, those will happen regardless. I think it's a way for jackasses to feel really powerful. You know, because sending a deletable PM is oh-so-strong.

I don't mind PMs from people who have something to say. I've send unsolicited ones to people about posts I've read or just to say hello and that I like their style. But taking it straight to fucking is just lame and disrespectful to me.

I got another this morning from the very enticing username "pussyripper." Yes, because every woman out there wants her nether bits to be shredded like cheese. Excellent. I'll get right to that reply. ....oops, I hit delete instead.