dose anyone look at your penis in a restroom?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ddenham: dose anyone look at yuor penis in a restroom and ask how did you get that?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes they frequently do look but they already know how I got it.

Pecker

(Some people have a way with words, others not have way.)

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't look around, but I know they look at mine.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: I do have to say I always think it's funny when someone asks how I got it. I'm not sure what they expect me to say - "a SASE and 6 Captain Crunch box tops" ?

There's another thread about public restrooms with a lot of thoughts on that subject.

5. Imported

Gold Member

spike: Yeah...people look at it...i guess they are just curious too see whar it iooks like, but no one has ever asked me where i got it...and if they did i wonder what i would say...

6. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, they look. I've gotten more than a few comments. I just ignore them. After all, I'm not interested in them.

7. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: The "how did it get that big" question is funny. When I tell them that I've been like this since I was 15 or 16, they swear there is no possible way. Among other explanations that others have told me: surgery , drugs, weights, implants, and so on and so on. How hard can it be to believe that some cocks are bigger than others?

8. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I commonly get looked at when I am using the urinal. It is not as though I stand particularly far back to give folks a view, but in the process of hauling it out and packing it back in there are numerous opportunities for a view. Some men just stay straight a head, and don't even try to look, but let's face it most of us are curious. It goes with the territory, so I usually don't mind unless the guy gets obnoxious.

I have been followed into washrooms before with the intent to get a look. Admittedly on those occasions I was showing a good bit, so that is not unexpected.

Some other men have made comments, and there have been those that wondered if I had some kind of surgery (ouch) or used some technique to achieve my size. When I say no they often just shake their heads in amazement, I guess.

All in all if you don't want to get looked at then it is time to use the stall.

9. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: It usually never happens unless I want it to.

10. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i know i look at other guys, but i have great periphreal vision, so i'm not real obvious, just curious. also, i would never say anything to a guy about his size, big or small.

11. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: :eek:i hope so. i stand back far enough!!! if they do not look in amazement then i am sorely disappointed!!!!   ::) ::) :-* :-[ :p

12. Imported

Gold Member

bulge4u2: oh YEAH, i look too, but i like to show off my package at the urinals too !!! especially like to do airport mensroom, will pull out my big, soft, 6 '' dick & fat, low hanging balls ( when i fly, i wear a rubber cockring-so i can still show off a bulge-but also get thru security ) i step back a little, take my hands off my big package, and just let it all hang out there-LOTS OF LOOKS !!!

i sometimes vac-pump for about 2 hours before i head out to the airport, so when i pull out my big, bloated dick, guys just can't help but look at my big penis !!!!!

13. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: things to say "how did you get that"
    1) when god was handing out cock I stood in line twice!
    2) when I was a baby I crawl over a hoover vacumn cleaner by accident!
    3)I was milk by a blind farmer!

can anyone think of more?

14. Imported

Gold Member

cute24yo: My bisexual contractor was the first one to comment on my size in a public restroom. He looked over into my urinal stall and told me not to piss on myself! :D Well I just grinned did my business without pissing on myself and then left!

15. bigstr8bulge

bigstr8bulge Member

Course they look...who wouldn't look at a nice dick like mine (or anyone else's around here)? And yeah, I look too. Like stand back a bit sometimes to give a good view. Not as enthusiastic about it as Bulge4u2 is, however, lol. 8)

16. Imported

Gold Member

2big: i have, unfortunately, been stared at in public restrooms too. not a glance, not a look, but a long, hard stare. taking a piss is one of the most boring things there is, so i have never understood it. a few times i have just walked out because the person would not stop staring. when you are larger flaccid than most people are erect, its not always a joy to be stared at. im assuming that most people similar in size to me will attest that stares are common and unwanted. if i wanted to show myself off, i would wear white spandex without underwear in public.

17. benderten2001

Gold Member

I usually just go into a stall for privacy (and convience.)

Afterall, I have enough to be concerned about --
    trying to make sure I "shoot straight" and avoid splash-back on my trousers...(especially the light colored ones!) ;) Being tall, I find the (varying) heights of public urinals shall we say "tricky" and most unreliable.
    The "specially positioned" urinals (for taller men, that is,) are not always available. The "regular height" urinals often cause me to align myself even ABOVE the urinal somewhat (more or less) and I'm sure I would create quite the opportunity (then) for someone to have a good "look-see" ! --Almost feel like some kind of "freak" here, even describing it! But, I'm sure other taller guys know what I'm speaking about....don't you? Please? ;D

The last thing I want on my mind in a restroom is "attracting" undue attention to myself. I'm not one to really go out of my way to encourage such self-adulation.

[quote author=2big link=board=clothing;num=1064146545;start=0#15 date=12/30/03 at 17:36:14]

"... taking a piss is one of the most boring things there is, so i have never understood it..."

[/quote]

You know, I've always thought that, too!

'Glad someone else expressed it so well.

18. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: For these reasons, I wish i was bigger soft. i'm about 5 soft - 9 or so hard.
    Being an exhibitionist, you wanna show as much as possible with a minimum of 'this & that'.

As far as the restrooms, there are some that I wait until I'm hard to go into cause I know there'll be someone there to look.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure, all the time. At work one time when I was on lunch, I ran down to the men's room sans the mandatory apron, (You don't need them then!) and just did it. Then a couple of Late teenage kids come in and use the urinal next to me. Well, I just ignored them and finished up my business. As I was, my eyes were drifting thinking about the day and I looked over and the kid looked over into my urinal and practically was gonna need to go to emergency to get his eyes back into his head they were bugged out so much. Then I saw a smirk on his face, and he called his other little friend over to do a little sotto voce with him. They were like, " Holy shit, dude, do you see that guy's wang?" or "Fucker's a mutant." Finally, I had enough, and just whipped around, everything in plain view, and said, "Yeah, that's right you stubby chubbied little fuck breaths, I'm that fucking big. Makes you wish you could posess one like it,huh? Guess you two are finished growing for your lifetime, aren't you?" They turned beet red after I blurted it out,and left so fast they nearly slipped on the freshly mopped floor. :D ;D ;) 8)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: That's hilarious Chuck! I take it you were having a bad day to just blurt that out to those kids!

I'm pretty sure I've been looked at, but never have gotten any kind of questions or outright reactions. I wish I would! I know with me being tall I can look over any urinal partition to have a gander. It always suprises me at how big I actually am soft comparitively. Those poor guys who's head barely sticks out their pubes when they piss.

If I was asked where I got it, I'd just be honest and say Mommy and Daddy gave me the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted