dose anyone look at your penis in a restroom?

ddenham: dose anyone look at yuor penis in a restroom and ask how did you get that?

MHDC: With my 9" soft I get my fair share of stares and comments but I ususaly don't go out of my way to hide or to show it off. I usualy react with "pretty impressive eh?" or "bet you'd like to have onle like mine?"

I don't make a problem out of it, after all 9" soft is kind of unusual to come across. And as long it stays with looking then I'm fine with it.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I commonly get looked at when I am using the urinal. It is not as though I stand particularly far back to give folks a view, but in the process of hauling it out and packing it back in there are numerous opportunities for a view. Some men just stay straight a head, and don't even try to look, but let's face it most of us are curious. It goes with the territory, so I usually don't mind unless the guy gets obnoxious.

I have been followed into washrooms before with the intent to get a look. Admittedly on those occasions I was showing a good bit, so that is not unexpected.

Some other men have made comments, and there have been those that wondered if I had some kind of surgery (ouch) or used some technique to achieve my size. When I say no they often just shake their heads in amazement, I guess.

All in all if you don't want to get looked at then it is time to use the stall.

Reactions: deleted17606111

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I have been looked at on many occasions, and done alot of looking myself, cant help being curious about what the guy next door is packin', I think all guys are, just alot of them wont admit it ... the urinals have to not have partitions between them of course for such viewing ... and at 4 inches soft though, I would say that I give the average "show" one would expect to see, but I have on occasion gotten erect while trying to take a pee at a urinal, either from being sexually aroused for some reason, or also because someone looked a bit too long at my cock and it got me thinking, and then I show quite well with 8x6 of erection, straining to take a piss LOL !!!

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
The washroom experience. Everybody looks if they can, it seems to me. It seems to be just one of those guy things to checkout each others equipment. Some try to avoid doing that, but they are probably still curious.

Especially if there isn't a privacy panel between urinals I get seriously checked out. Its cool if guys want to look. Sometimes I even get questions, which is fine also. I don't make an effort to show my stuff, but it is often difficult not to notice, especially if I have to "dig" a bit to get it out.

Sometimes I do get a bit embarrassed if I start to get hard, but that is natural sometimes, so oh well.

My 2 cents, Jack

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes they frequently do look but they already know how I got it.

Pecker

(Some people have a way with words, others not have way.)

Longhornjok: I do have to say I always think it's funny when someone asks how I got it. I'm not sure what they expect me to say - "a SASE and 6 Captain Crunch box tops" ?

There's another thread about public restrooms with a lot of thoughts on that subject.

spike: Yeah...people look at it...i guess they are just curious too see whar it iooks like, but no one has ever asked me where i got it...and if they did i wonder what i would say...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, they look. I've gotten more than a few comments. I just ignore them. After all, I'm not interested in them.

huge_cock_have_pic: The "how did it get that big" question is funny. When I tell them that I've been like this since I was 15 or 16, they swear there is no possible way. Among other explanations that others have told me: surgery , drugs, weights, implants, and so on and so on. How hard can it be to believe that some cocks are bigger than others?

ThighSlapper: It usually never happens unless I want it to.

buddy43610: i know i look at other guys, but i have great periphreal vision, so i'm not real obvious, just curious. also, i would never say anything to a guy about his size, big or small.

HUMONGOUS: :eek:i hope so. i stand back far enough!!! if they do not look in amazement then i am sorely disappointed!!!!   ::) ::) :-* :-[ :p

bulge4u2: oh YEAH, i look too, but i like to show off my package at the urinals too !!! especially like to do airport mensroom, will pull out my big, soft, 6 '' dick & fat, low hanging balls ( when i fly, i wear a rubber cockring-so i can still show off a bulge-but also get thru security ) i step back a little, take my hands off my big package, and just let it all hang out there-LOTS OF LOOKS !!!

i sometimes vac-pump for about 2 hours before i head out to the airport, so when i pull out my big, bloated dick, guys just can't help but look at my big penis !!!!!

ruscular: things to say "how did you get that"
1) when god was handing out cock I stood in line twice!
2) when I was a baby I crawl over a hoover vacumn cleaner by accident!
3)I was milk by a blind farmer!

can anyone think of more?

cute24yo: My bisexual contractor was the first one to comment on my size in a public restroom. He looked over into my urinal stall and told me not to piss on myself! :D Well I just grinned did my business without pissing on myself and then left!

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Course they look...who wouldn't look at a nice dick like mine (or anyone else's around here)? And yeah, I look too. Like stand back a bit sometimes to give a good view. Not as enthusiastic about it as Bulge4u2 is, however, lol. 8)

2big: i have, unfortunately, been stared at in public restrooms too. not a glance, not a look, but a long, hard stare. taking a piss is one of the most boring things there is, so i have never understood it. a few times i have just walked out because the person would not stop staring. when you are larger flaccid than most people are erect, its not always a joy to be stared at. im assuming that most people similar in size to me will attest that stares are common and unwanted. if i wanted to show myself off, i would wear white spandex without underwear in public.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I usually just go into a stall for privacy (and convience.)

Afterall, I have enough to be concerned about --
trying to make sure I "shoot straight" and avoid splash-back on my trousers...(especially the light colored ones!) ;) Being tall, I find the (varying) heights of public urinals shall we say "tricky" and most unreliable.
The "specially positioned" urinals (for taller men, that is,) are not always available. The "regular height" urinals often cause me to align myself even ABOVE the urinal somewhat (more or less) and I'm sure I would create quite the opportunity (then) for someone to have a good "look-see" ! --Almost feel like some kind of "freak" here, even describing it! But, I'm sure other taller guys know what I'm speaking about....don't you? Please? ;D

The last thing I want on my mind in a restroom is "attracting" undue attention to myself. I'm not one to really go out of my way to encourage such self-adulation.

[quote author=2big link=board=clothing;num=1064146545;start=0#15 date=12/30/03 at 17:36:14]

"... taking a piss is one of the most boring things there is, so i have never understood it..."

[/quote]

You know, I've always thought that, too!

'Glad someone else expressed it so well.