dose anyone look at your penis in a restroom?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm normally an even tempered guy, Thumper, but I mix paint for a bunch of giggling idiots who think they're customers who deserve special treatment and treat ME like shit. So yeah, I was having a bad day, and those two smirking shits were lucky I just yelled and not stuck their heads into the urinals afterwards.

Shit, I mean, I broke a guy's hand once for attempting a grope aftera stare.

SoccerFreak: I had a guy just stare at it the whole time i was pissing the other day..

joe2518: Yeah I get stared at all the time using the urinal I hang pretty big soft and with a huge mushroom head like mine its hard not to notice.
But I do have to admit I do get arroused for some strange reason at the urinal, and I do stand a few feet back from it as well so the splash back thing doesn't happen.
Does this happen to anyone else?

Slingshot: Oh the trouble I've had at urinals.

Yes, the splash-back thing happens to me too, especially since for some reason I have a fairly strong stream. I could probably piss standing about four feet away from the urinal and not dribble on the floor - I don't of course stand that far back - but I do have to stand a fair way back to avoid the splash. During the last few seconds of pissing the stream tapers off in strength, which involves me in a little dance towards the urinal to avoid dripping. Then there's the milking the length of my dick out a few times and shaking it all around to get rid of residual urine in my urethra, and DESPITE these precautions I often find I've managed to get a spot of urine on either my pants or my shirt somehow. Following all this is the adventure with the taps, some of which have only two settings: off and Niagara Falls. I have come out of public toilets looking like I've just been in a water ballon fight.

Once, on a long drive, I badly needed to piss, and stopped at a petrol station to use their facilities. I hastened into the rest room, undid my zip, and got my cock out, but hadn't got it "sorted out" in time before the urine came bursting forth, and actually managed to hit me in the eye. You know when you turn the tap on a garden hose without holding the other end of the hose and it whips around? Disastrous.

tomarctus: slingshot,
That was a great and entertaining post. If I saw you doing that I couldn't help but watch. And hope you wouldn't mind. :)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
slingshot, as "entertaining" as what you described truly is for many reading it, your descriptions aptly sum up why I posted my earlier response.

What you described is exactly why I simply head for a stall....almost everytime. ;)

Personally, I hate making such a scene at a urinal!

With what we're talking about here, a "scene" would be what I would have to describe it as, too.

I'd be VERY self-conscious.

tomarctus: I'm the opposite. Show me a trough first so I can show of and watch.

rangersean: Get me to the stall on time! I'd rather stand and wait in line for a stall than use a urinal if I'm there just to pee.

But then, there are times when I'll use a urinal because I wanna get stared at. And I usually do get stared at, even if I'm not being 'obvious' about wanting the attention.

bigdick04: i luv using urinals just to make other guys jealous and they stare at it too and i have even had a couple of guys ask me if they could suck it

longandthick: I think most guys our size experience people looking. I'm a straight guy and I don't go around trying to look at other guys, but you can't avoid seeing things out of the corner of your eye unless you're going with your eyes closed. I have alway tried to just ignore people looking, but having other guys say things or just blatently stare used to make me really uncomfortable. One day a guy said something like, "that's quite a piece of equipment," and I kind of rudely asked him if he could quit looking or at least not admit that he was looking. He apologized and said he used to feel the same way as he pulled out his own pretty big cock. Still being kind of uncomfortable talking about penis size while peeing, I waited until he was finished and said I was sorry for reacting like that. He was okay with the whole thing, but the point of the story is that he gave me some great advice.
The guy said if you drive a really nice car some guys just look as you drive by, some walk right up while its parked and some come up and want to talk about the engine, but everybody notices. Basically, every guy wants a really big dick and only a few of us are lucky enough to actually have one. I think too that some of the looks are just like guys making sure they saw what they think they saw. I've had guys say things like they didn't know it could get that big.

MXM107: all the time. and i don't mind. in fact, i may encourage it by twisting my body to one side or another to give them a better view. i guess i'm a show off

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one's ever said anything to me, and I really haven't noticed if anyone is looking or not. I usually use a stall rather than the urinal, though, because I am a bit self-conscious about making a show of it. I mean, first there's the effort of digging it out, which involves me plunging my hand down my fly. then there's the distance issue, ya' do have to stand back a bit.

But I really don't notice what other people are doing in the men's room, I avert my eyes and keep my focus on my own business. Same goes for the locker room at the gym, I really don't do any peek-sneaking.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
longandthick the advice you got is really worth sharing cause it is so dead on.
Attention or what in effect is a compliment regarding something we have that is not personal can make some people feel uncomfortable so when the focus is on our equipment the comfort level plummets.
Many people's expression of admiration of the impersonal and personal can be quite similar with no offence intended.
Hey awesome car..... impressive abs....got a big dick huh....

Marraskuu: I'm only gotten one comment ever. I really just like to get in and get out of there (still wash my hands though) so I don't even pay attention to whether or not people are looking.

Mighty_Joe: While attending a football game several years ago, everyone in the bathroom couldn't help but hear "hey...look...he's not circumcised!". The stadium had troths (not sure about spelling) and a evidentally four-to-beers-too-many" guy was noticing and loudly commenting on his peeing companion. You could have then heard a pin drop.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I have been looked at on many occasions, and done alot of looking myself, cant help being curious about what the guy next door is packin', I think all guys are, just alot of them wont admit it ... the urinals have to not have partitions between them of course for such viewing ... and at 4 inches soft though, I would say that I give the average "show" one would expect to see, but I have on occasion gotten erect while trying to take a pee at a urinal, either from being sexually aroused for some reason, or also because someone looked a bit too long at my cock and it got me thinking, and then I show quite well with 8x6 of erection, straining to take a piss LOL !!!

Reactions: deleted17606111

yung_n_hung: i'd like someone to look at me, although i prefer the stalls over the urinals....since i am on the road a lot i do frequent many rest stops...maybe ill intentionally let some one see :p ::)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never had anyone ask how I got a big dick, but have had a guy or two comment on my Prince Albert. Troughs are the most fun...when you can find one. Privacy sheilds have taken all the fun out of pissing. :D

MHDC: With my 9" soft I get my fair share of stares and comments but I ususaly don't go out of my way to hide or to show it off. I usualy react with "pretty impressive eh?" or "bet you'd like to have onle like mine?"

I don't make a problem out of it, after all 9" soft is kind of unusual to come across. And as long it stays with looking then I'm fine with it.

JimEllsworth5: They used to. It bothered me so much that I'll not go to a urinal anymore, but always go into a stall where I can close the door and have some privacy.