dose anyone look at your penis in a restroom?

GeorgenFLA: I enjoy using a public restroom. Its the only place, it seems now-a-days, that can separate men from women. Yes, I have noticed other males check me out while Im taking a leak...I dont think there is anything wrong with it. Im very pround of what I got. And yeah, I look too. After all, we are all males, and we've got nothing to hide from each other.

Pappy

Media
When I was in High School you used the trough even if a stall was open. Back then if you used a stall you were either gay or not circumcised. With that being the way it was I was stared at a lot and teased about having a "horse dick".

I still get looks and comments to this day. Whether or not it bothers me depends on the guys attitude. Most guys are in complete awe at my size, so most of the time it doesn't bother me. One time it did bother me was last year on vacation. I took two of my Grand kids with me and we had stopped at a rest area to do our business. My Grandson and I went into the restroom to piss. Some jerk made the remark that "bet your ol' lady has a hard time sucking on that thing". The he looked at my Grandson and asked him "who's been sucking on yours?"(he was 14 at the time and is almost as big soft as I am.) I don't know what pissed me off the most. The fact that this jerk made a rude comment toward my Grandson or the fact that he looked at my Grandson's dick. Lucky for the jerk my Grandson calmed me down and got us out of the restroom before someone got hurt.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Gubernogin link=board=clothing;num=1064146545;start=40#41 date=04/05/04 at 13:04:30]When I was in High School you used the trough even if a stall was open.  Back then if you used a stall you were either gay or not circumcised.  With that being the way it was I was stared at a lot and teased about having a "horse dick".  

[/quote]

Well, I tend to use the stall because sometimes I have "performance issues" in public restrooms. I just get tired of standing there, dick in hand, waiting for it to flow. In the stall, these things don't happen, I dunno why but there it is. I guess I'm just accustomed to a certain level of privacy.

In school gym class I was always the ONE uncircumcised guy, though. :)

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
The washroom experience. Everybody looks if they can, it seems to me. It seems to be just one of those guy things to checkout each others equipment. Some try to avoid doing that, but they are probably still curious.

Especially if there isn't a privacy panel between urinals I get seriously checked out. Its cool if guys want to look. Sometimes I even get questions, which is fine also. I don't make an effort to show my stuff, but it is often difficult not to notice, especially if I have to "dig" a bit to get it out.

Sometimes I do get a bit embarrassed if I start to get hard, but that is natural sometimes, so oh well.

My 2 cents, Jack

Reactions: deleted17606111