Dot's dick picts

dotadone: :-/ Hey all, dropped some picts on the yahoo, don't really get feedback, just wanted to know what ya'll think, thanks.

Valkyrie: What folder? (I'm assuming they are on the Yahoo group...)

/Valkyrie

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Picts? Oh my, I'm getting a vision: blue painted Pictish warriors skulking around the Yahoo group, defending against the invading Viking hordes led by the Valkyrie in her wingèd helmet, who is trying to locate the elusive Picts! (Strains of Wagner's Die Walküre continue to play in the background.) :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, dot!

I found you pics (they aren't in an album, guys, but on the last page)).  

You have one smooth, mean-lookin'  mutha of a penis, dot!  ;)

Pecker

(The plural of Sandwich is Delicatessen.)

Valkyrie: The Valkyrie managed to locate the elusive Picts at last... (thanks for the help Pecker!)

Smooth looking, proportionate, being more or less hairless are definitive pluspoints in my book

The sharp right-angle detracts a little - both from the aesthetic point of view and from the function (speaking purely from a female point of view - some positions will be hard to do with a penis bent sharply in one direction or another...)

/Valkyrie

dotadone: Sorry about the photo location mix up, and that angle is because it it's not quite hard yet, just kind of laying there, thanks for the input