Double Anal With Hubby And Wife

D

deleted1109963

Well this time I just me with the wife and the hubby for a good old fashioned fuck. As always I stripped down right away as soon as I stepped through their door. They were already naked and waiting for me and the wife already had her strapon on.

I made my way into their living room where I got on my knees and sucked them both, we went really easy. It wasnt long before I said i wanted something in my ass and the wife put me in doggy and went up my ass and I sucked on the hubby as he laid down on the ottoman. I loved to gag myself on the hubby as she fucked me from behind. The hubby was very passive to start off then he grabbed my head and forced it down a few times as he moaned, I loved to suck his cock all the way then come back up and slobber all over it and then tease his head. The wife at this point was really going at it up my ass then the hubby pulled me on top of him and I face him as he fucked me this way and the wife laid down beside him for me to bend over and suck her right out of my ass.

The wife was being a little more rough than the hubby and really hold my head down for a long period of time, she even liked to put her leg over my head and neck to keep it down on the strapon. The hubby was really taking his time with me because I think he wanted to last as long as possible. The wife now decided to stand up to fuck my throat, I started to get all sloppy and it dripped down my body, loved it.

Then the wife wanted to put me back in doggy and fucked me this way as I sucked on the hubby right out of my ass. He moaned a lot, he was also trying to keep my mouth to the top of his dick lol. The wife saw what he was doing so she forced my head down with her hand, when i got to the botom I stuck out my tongue to lick his balls and he went crazy. The wife then said its time for two in the ass so i mounted on the hubby again and she came in behind me. It wasnt too hard at first as my ass was craving them so bad. The hubby couldnt last more than five minutes in this position then he put me in missionary and pulled out to explode on my face, I sucked him right after and he was sensitive ahaha.

Reactions: FinMe