Double Anal

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Due to an almost insane amount of anal sex lately with my boyfriend, my once tight little but hole has become rather loose. It makes it easier for him to fuck me and yay! for both of us he can shaft me real hard and real fast. I'm sore but happy and he's loving it getting his rocks off up my boy-pussy every night.

I love to push myself to the limits some times. But as his epic lust for giving me rough anal poundings has forced the slight body mod of a widened anus. So the only natural step I can think to take would be to double my fun and ask a friend to join my man up my ass. Hopefully the extra man meat being crammed into my back side will streach me to new limits.

Has any other guys tried double anal? is it good, or too much to take?

I know I will end up being streached even more and my ass will soon end up like a wind sock if I keep pushing my self to go bigger, but I have to try it.

jonandmarkuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have double fucked my b/f a few times and he loves it. I love the feeling of the other cock pressed against mine.

My b/f still has a nice tight arse ;)

Robcolt23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a real hot vid around of Ralph Woods getting double fucked. One of the tops is his ex-bf Pierre Fitch. I have it and have jacked off to it several times.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you and your bf should totally come to manhattan :D

oh, and be careful of sitting on barstools

donnydon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
watched a movies like dat..wonder how it wil be.. cos 1 dk is sometimes painful talkless of 2... n beware of ur ass o so dat it wont turn into another thing...oops

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm longing for the day when English that is spoken by those who pretend to speak English, will follow suit and correctly right in English that is understood by all...

not sure if ur new to fucking women...but two cocks easily fit into one pussy...that fucking thing stretches to unbelievable sizes...two cocks..is easy...lube up my man...and lube her up...and tell the other dood...lube up...and if u want the easy version...have her ass and pussy in the air while her shoulders are on the floor...insert cocks...if u don't mind feeling his cock while ur in her at the same time...its a rush...cuz..she is completely full of cock

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..taking double cock in ur asshole..is GREAT! my partner and his son...doubled up on my hole...WOW...the son is not as hung as DAD...but...not far from being the same size...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had it done to me, but I and my partner have done it to 4 (possibly 5, i forget) boys. And they all loved it, saying "we have to do that again."

But they were all slack-ass bottom boys, no doubt. I'm not sure anyone who isn't isn't a card-carrying power-bottom could handle it quite so easily.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Double fucking is hot, but requires some gymnastics that, after a few minutes, make my legs and back ache.

IMHO it is much more enjoyable with toys.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK I did it. Or rather I had it done to me!

Last night my partner invited a friend of his over to participate in the fun, he had a rather average sized tool but put it to very good use. He laid on his back in our bed I got into doggy position over him and my boyfriend got behind me. I was then lubed up and fingered a while to loosen me, then condoms were rolled on and lubed. I lowered myself on to our friend as my man moved into push up into me. It took a few tries but i was soon taking them both inside me at the same time. I cant lie, it hurt. It hurt a lot more than my usual daily sodomizing, but I gritted my teeth between screams and moans and took it, because I really wanted it and knew it was the right thing to do. The pain was pretty tough on me and as much as I tried I couldn't block it out, but it was soon joined by feelings of intense satisfaction and I felt flushed with pride that I was on the receiving end of a double fuck, that in its self was worth the pain. Luckily the boys didn't take too long to cum and both slipped out of me together, leaving me with a very sore and gaping hole. My ass was definitely much wider than before and felt used beyond repair. I had never felt so dirty since I was first fucked by a man, it felt great, so nasty and slutish. My ass was throbbing my throat was sore from moaning and I was dripping sweat. This was truley the best sex I had ever had, I wouldn't wont to be done like this every night, but for a one off this was fan-fucking-tastic.
Now I rested my oversized hole for the rest of the night and all today but i know my partner will be expecting me to perform my nightly duties for him tonight and although I'm still quite sore I will let him have his way with me, for one, because I am his bottom and feel it's his right to have sex with me when he wants and also to thank him for such a great fucking last night.

So to close taking double anal is fucking painful and hard work on you mind and body, but totally worth it. The best sex I have ever had by a long shot.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as I've said in threads before, I'm not at all that anal [I wish I was.] but I saw a WONDERFUL film [ok, it's a BIT hardcore] called DEEPER AND WIDER from hot desert knights, and MAN, they streached them selfs into REALS of ultimate PLEASURE! :p [arm full of them!]

and CONGRATULATIONS on handeling it SO well... ;)

Last edited:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK I did it. Or rather I had it done to me!...I cant lie, it hurt. It hurt a lot more than my usual daily sodomizing, but I gritted my teeth between screams and moans and took it...The pain was pretty tough on me and as much as I tried I couldn't block it out...My ass was definitely much wider than before and felt used beyond repair...

If you were properly prepared for it, it really shouldn't have hurt that much. Actually, I don't think it should have hurt at all. I find it hard to believe that an experienced bottom--as you claim to be--had such difficulty with this.

...I gritted my teeth between screams and moans and took it, because I really wanted it and knew it was the right thing to do. ...feelings of intense satisfaction...I felt flushed with pride that I was on the receiving end of a double fuck, that in its self was worth the pain. ...I had never felt so dirty since I was first fucked by a man, it felt great, so nasty and slutish...This was truley the best sex I had ever had, I wouldn't wont to be done like this every night, but for a one off this was fan-fucking-tastic...So to close taking double anal is fucking painful and hard work on you mind and body, but totally worth it. The best sex I have ever had by a long shot.

It seems pretty clear to me that you have a fetish for extreme, "nasty" and "dirty" sex involving pain and domination. Whether you've actually done it or are just writing out your fantasies I'm not sure.

I hope other people reading this thread realize that anal sex should not hurt like that, and if it does, they should STOP. There is a very real risk of injury from this sort of activity. You should only attempt to bottom for double-fucking, fisting, large toys (dildoes, butt plugs, etc.) if you are experienced enough to know your own body and it's limits. You should prepare properly, take it slow, and back off if needed. Done right, you should experience nothing but intense pleasure.