Double blowjob with two different sized cocks

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant imagine which one is more impressive for tinyprincess...
Well, looking at the two 9 inch cocks ( ;) as if...), it should be obvious why. The thicker cock is probably twice the volume at the same length - if not more...

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
danny d strikes me a bit arrogant. especially in this video, not sure if acting, but he is an ass. obvious pumped up steroid dick. regardless, why doesnt he have a go with some black guy? it will kill his huge ego. even ill go at him if i pump up my dick!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
danny d strikes me a bit arrogant. especially in this video, not sure if acting, but he is an ass. obvious pumped up steroid dick. regardless, why doesnt he have a go with some black guy? it will kill his huge ego. even ill go at him if i pump up my dick!
By having a go, you mean compare to a black guy - or having sex with a black guy?

If you mean compare, look up some of the vids he's done with Omar Williams back in the days. Clearly got Omar by an inch or more.

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
By having a go, you mean compare to a black guy - or having sex with a black guy?

If you mean compare, look up some of the vids he's done with Omar Williams back in the days. Clearly got Omar by an inch or more.

have a go... compare of course! i dont want to see him have sex with any guy. i cant stand watching him having sex with women either!
and no, ive never seen him compare to black guys... i didnt think he is so long in business having done scenes with omar at one point. interesting... i havent seen them, but like you say, even if he did look bigger, i still claim his dick is unnatural and he uses something like steroids.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have a go... compare of course! i dont want to see him have sex with any guy. i cant stand watching him having sex with women either!
and no, ive never seen him compare to black guys... i didnt think he is so long in business having done scenes with omar at one point. interesting... i havent seen them, but like you say, even if he did look bigger, i still claim his dick is unnatural and he uses something like steroids.
Oh, I don't like him as well. More because of his stupid open mouth than anything else.

I don't see any showing of tampering with his cock though - looks the same now as a decade ago - at least to me.

smallboy15

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know for certain that these two videos have been posted here because this thread is where I originally found them. However it was a long, long time ago...MANY pages back so I'm going to take the liberty of reposting them because I'm sure many haven't seen them. In my opinion they are two of the best examples of the genre:

floc34

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
anna bell peaks seems like a genuine slut. she enjoys it! here i notice she is eye goggling the bigger dick from the beginning. then she asks them to bring em closer to her face, obviously to compare them, then she chooses the bigger guy hah so obvious!
Was this video removed, nothing showed up....