Double Cock Suck

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a woman I definitely find it very erotic to watch videos of two (or even 3 if all of them combined aren't way too thick together) dicks being pressed and held together at the same time while being sucked by one mouth from a man or woman. It's not easy to find videos like this but once in awhile I've seen them, or just photos.

Anyone else here find this attractive to watch and more interestingly, has any guy had this done with another guy while being serviced. How does the sensation feel compared to getting sucked solo? Is it more intense or do you feel less focus on your shaft and need more stimulation by getting individual attention?

Also I can imagine how intense this is for the sucker. If both men come around the same time, there is a much larger load of cum to swallow.

Better yet, anyone have any photos displaying this that they wish to share?

PartitiveHiss

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine how such a thing really can be that pleasurable. In all the videos I've seen of double sucking it just looks like a mess of cock trying to find safe home in a nest of sharp objects. It can be difficult enough for some to give good suck on one, I've never seen it done on more and don't think it's possible, really.

D

deleted136887

I would volunteer my cock, but no-ones suggested it to me yet

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have fit the heads of two big dicks in my mouth, it was fun. I would not think you could really suck anything, but playing with my tongue around those two big heads and feel their softness in my mouth was very enjoyable.
And of course I also sucked one dick, then the other, then both. Very nice that was fun :)

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've sucked cock like this many times and found that one of the guys is usually more dominate when it comes to two cocks in a mouth. It also depends on girth.

The first time I did it both guys were well hung and I was able to go a little up their shafts, but one would always slip out but the one that would slip out would let me suck the remaining one and when he wanted back in he slid in and the other slid out.

I think though too, it depends on how close these "straight" guys want to get. They do have to be standing next to one another (and of course they don't touch each other) but in my experiences they've been awed that I can fit two in my mouth and give them each some attention.

My goal is to try three.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just had fun with two suck buddies and I took both in my mouth: they liked it and I did too. They had big heads but they fit in and could suck both heads, it felt real nice.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've done it and had it done to me, and it was all enjoyable. It does take a big mouth (which I have) for cocks of any size, and that rules out most women. I've always loved cock-2-cock frottage so I enjoy the sensation of our two cocks frenulum to frenulum as much as the mouth action. I don't have any personal photos of double cock suck, but the lady in the attached photo is one of the few women I've know who could comfortably take two good sized cocks at once.

Attachments

gotSEX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this twice... when my friend and I fucked his GF and she double sucked our cock at once

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have two bfs that often double team me and they let me suck them both at the same time. I can't get both in my mouth at the same time but it's fun to try.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would love to receive one of these one day, but what happens if the other guy comes first and you're both in her mouth? Just keep it in there with all his cum swirling about?

Love the look of a girls mouth crammed full a couple of hard big cocks till she chokes on them. Watching you!

Last edited by a moderator: