Double cum scenes

Where do you prefer to buss your nut?

• Total voters

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thread for scenes where chick makes dude cum more than the typical one time. i'll start it off with nikki sexx!!

Big tits nikki sexx (lord of cumshots) - XVIDEOS.COM

it's no wonder dude came twice. she made him prematurely ejaculate a little before 14 mins. this chick is unbelievable

watch it asap, the poster (lord of chumshots) has been comlaining on twitter about them taking down his vids so make good while it is still up and post some more double/multiple cum scenes

srredwings05

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very hot! I love it when I fuck...cum....fuck....cum. My girl likes it too cause I last longer and amd just as hard the second time. I love the feel of "empty balls".

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

HungPirate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a cool topic, although the problem with most multiple-pop scenes is the guy's pops are all weak. I like this thread's angle on it better:
http://www.lpsg.org/252096-most-spurts-from-one-erection.html

It takes some real firepower to stroke off ten spurts and still stay hard enough to fuck the girl another ten minutes, then stroke off another ten spurts on her. That is superhuman libido.

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This one is pretty hot. He starts fucking her, then he blows a huge load all over her tits at 10:30. After this, he immediately has her mount him without any camera cuts and continues fucking her, cum dripping from her tits and all the entire time. At 25:32 he blows another load all over her face and mouth: Drains His Nut Twice - Raw Tube

I think you can only see the video once a day, then the time expires. Enjoy!

HungPirate

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT'S AN AWESOME SCENE.

Who is the girl? Her face/body/tits are fucking PERFECT!!! Amy Reid, with a pretty face.

Who is the guy? Both loads were outstanding, and the guy did not stop at all after the first one.

What movie/website is this from?? This scene is particularly good because he shoots his first load on her tits and they leave it there for a long time while he keeps fucking her. It's one of those things you'd think a director would know is cool, but they never do it even when they have the opportunity.

That's one's actually FIVE cumshots.

Lena Nicole is SCORCHING HOT.

The problem is not a single one of Erik Everhard's loads has any volume & distance whatsoever. He comes across more like a guy that has trouble ejaculating, instead of Lena Nicole being so hot the guy wants to fuck her five times without a break.

Last edited: