Double Five O' Clock Shadow

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I accidentally scraped my wife's face while kissing earlier today, I found myself wondering what happens when two men with light stubble kiss each other. Rather than ask a friend of mine to kiss me, I figured I'd go to the only forum I know of with enough gay men to make a reasonable survey.

So I guess my question for gay and bi men is: how do you deal with stubble while kissing? Does it scrap both of you? And does it ruin the mood or do you just roll with it?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah I love stubble, doesn't hurt my face when kissing, men have tougher facial skin anyway. It can be a bit of a hazard when getting a blow job, but even that can be pleasurable at times. Yeah I love it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. Is that something that gay men seek out? Extra stubble? It's just as well, since almost all women seem to find it painful.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I accidentally scraped my wife's face while kissing earlier today, I found myself wondering what happens when two men with light stubble kiss each other. Rather than ask a friend of mine to kiss me, I figured I'd go to the only forum I know of with enough gay men to make a reasonable survey.

So I guess my question for gay and bi men is: how do you deal with stubble while kissing? Does it scrap both of you? And does it ruin the mood or do you just roll with it?
I get insanely turned on by stubble and even more by 2 days growth:smile:. My 1st and 3rd wife like it as well.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I love stubble, doesn't hurt my face when kissing, men have tougher facial skin anyway. It can be a bit of a hazard when getting a blow job, but even that can be pleasurable at times. Yeah I love it.

Absolutely agree!!!

Actually, I think a few days stubble is softer....

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only place it can get somewhat painful is the lips, and it's not really all that bad.

Based on some constructive feedback and how I tend to view myself anyway, I've had a goatee-mustache combo for about three years now, trimmed close. I use my beard trimmer (without its protective guard) to get close on my neck and cheeks, so I virtually always have a stubbly look.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting. Is that something that gay men seek out? Extra stubble? It's just as well, since almost all women seem to find it painful.

Depends, some guys are hot for being smoothed faced and boyish, or preppy or just clean cut and that's what I will find attractive about them, but some guys are more rough and ready, a bit more rakish and disheveled and on them stubble will be a real turn on.

I don't necessarily seek it out, but all I can say is that tickle and friction of stubble when a guy is kissing my neck or mouth brings out the animal in me :087: :biggrin1: