Double Fuck! ~ Gay

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, fucking hot DP. Not usually that good to watch, as the guy getting fucked normally doesn't seem to really enjoy it, or do it for very long. This guy was a pro!!! Made me wanna be in the middle of that fuck-wich.

Reactions: David.djr

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Notice one thing in the vid....NO CONDOMS........I don't understand the younger generation of Gay people who think nothing of barebacking!

It's both puzzling and troubling, but not that surprising. When they get something they'll play the blame game; they had no condoms, they had no sex education, they needed the money, and they didn't really know what they were doing. :rolleyes: AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore. Hopefully, people watching that will not emulate it.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes: AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore. Hopefully, people watching that will not emulate it.

Maybe if you have enough money to pay for the treatment to keep you alive. I would still consider for the average man it is still a death sentence. Plus what other deadly STD my be lurking?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Notice one thing in the vid....NO CONDOMS........I don't understand the younger generation of Gay people who think nothing of barebacking!
I almost didn't post it because of the lack of condoms. :redface:

Yeah, that was incredibly troubling. I kept being distracted by that, during an otherwise hot vid.
Okay, then I'm not weird. I was distracted by that too, but at first didnt realize what was distracting me and why.