Double Fuck! ~ Gay

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, fucking hot DP. Not usually that good to watch, as the guy getting fucked normally doesn't seem to really enjoy it, or do it for very long. This guy was a pro!!! Made me wanna be in the middle of that fuck-wich.

Reactions: David.djr

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Double Fuck

8 mins. 24 sec.

This one is so hot it made my pussy moist!

You got wet and I got a real hard on! I remember playing this scene with an Algerian boy as the middle man, me as the bottom fucker and an English actor in the driver's seat! This was before Aids and of course before we wore condoms during sex. Believe me, those of you who wondered whether the middle guy was enjoying it, he most assuredly was somewhere at a high level of exquisite passion, as were the two drivers!:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Notice one thing in the vid....NO CONDOMS........I don't understand the younger generation of Gay people who think nothing of barebacking!

It's both puzzling and troubling, but not that surprising. When they get something they'll play the blame game; they had no condoms, they had no sex education, they needed the money, and they didn't really know what they were doing. :rolleyes: AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore. Hopefully, people watching that will not emulate it.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes: AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore. Hopefully, people watching that will not emulate it.

Maybe if you have enough money to pay for the treatment to keep you alive. I would still consider for the average man it is still a death sentence. Plus what other deadly STD my be lurking?