Double Penetrate 1 Hole?

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
Str8 guys. Have you tried dp'ing a vagina or an asshole at the same time with another guy and did you cum? What gives you the rush of doing that?
Tried DP with two couples. Both of which, the husband couldn't stay hard so my dick kept pushing their out. Frustrating, to say the least.

Reactions: ToryK and Gizmojizz

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sharing a pussy with another cock at the same time is definitely an incredible experience. Her husband ejaculated first, and feeling his cock twitching against mine, and his warm sperm all over my cock, triggered my own orgasm. The experience forced me to admit that I am NOT "100% straight".

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sharing a pussy with another cock at the same time is definitely an incredible experience. Her husband ejaculated first, and feeling his cock twitching against mine, and his warm sperm all over my cock, triggered my own orgasm. The experience forced me to admit that I am NOT "100% straight".
Labels aside, did you do anything with the guy or was it focused on the woman?

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Str8 guys. Have you tried dp'ing a vagina or an asshole at the same time with another guy and did you cum? What gives you the rush of doing that?
Many times with wife, group of women, etc. Swingers and guys do I always cum after feeling other cock explode along side me in same pussy. Too big for ass.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Labels aside, did you do anything with the guy or was it focused on the woman?
The first time I did vaginal DP? Well, yeah I did things with him. I ate his wife to climax while he watched. I fucked her for a while, then we got into position with me under her and she straddled me. He got into position between both our legs, and eased in on top of my cock. Bare skin on bare skin for all three of us. I was a little nervous thinking about his cock squeezed against mine by her pussy - the "label thing", and all that - and it hurt a bit until he found the location, and angle, that let him push in. She was rather uncomfortable too, and afterwards admitted that she thought more about my cock tight against his cock, than about the idea of having two cocks inside her. He did most of the moving (I was on the bottom, squished beneath both of them) and could feel his cock sliding back and forth against mine. It felt good, an unusual sensation in the physical dimension but a little unsettling to think that another man's cock was stimulating me and making me feel so good. He didn't last long. I could tell he was about to cum because his strokes got a little irregular and erratic. He pushed deep, and I felt the warmth suddenly flood over my erection as he squirted. "Instant silky seconds" - only more intense. I felt his cock jerking and twitching against mine, and my own orgasm hit me without warning.

Afterward was a little awkward because both of us guys - him more than me - were self-conscious about being stimulated to orgasm by another guy's erection. I played with that couple irregularly for a couple of years, and did vaginal DP one or two other times with them, mostly at her suggestion. I also liked to be under her, eating her pussy in a up/down 69, while he fucked her doggy style. In that position you can't do a good job of stimulating her without also stimulating him, and I tried to do a VERY good job of stimulating her. He, however, made an effort to minimize contact between me and his genitals. He and I never sucked cocks or fucked ass on each other.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did double vaginal once. Being in a MMF threesome had always been a fantasy of mine so I loved it.

I was on the bottom, with her sat on my cock and him behind her. I couldn't move too much in her, it was a pretty tight fit, so she sat on me as he fucked her, and I used the tip of a vibrator on her clit. She came first, then him. Feeling them cum against my dick was soo hot.

I was a little way off so we stopped and she sucked his cum off my cock as they gave me a double bj to finish me off. One of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I reckon it would be mind blowing if all 3 people came close together, but that would take some pretty good timing to make that happen!

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep! Done double vaginal many
Did double vaginal once. Being in a MMF threesome had always been a fantasy of mine so I loved it.

I was on the bottom, with her sat on my cock and him behind her. I couldn't move too much in her, it was a pretty tight fit, so she sat on me as he fucked her, and I used the tip of a vibrator on her clit. She came first, then him. Feeling them cum against my dick was soo hot.

I was a little way off so we stopped and she sucked his cum off my cock as they gave me a double bj to finish me off. One of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I reckon it would be mind blowing if all 3 people came close together, but that would take some pretty good timing to make that happen!
Wow! All 3 blowing would be super. Cocks rubbing together with all that cum.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never done it...and sadly too small to do it. Not sure how I feel about it, even if I could, though.. Handful of times I felt another guy touch me (legs when we were both doing a gal, MFM etc) I didn't like the feeling.