Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My lady and I have done it multiple times it is a challenge getting started but once we got going it was the best. Every time we both came about the same time in her. She would then suck us both clean so hot everyone should expierence it at least once in in their life.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I’ve DP’d vaginas and mouths before, with my buddies. It feels amazing and surprisingly bonding to share a pussy, having your dicks rubbing against each other in a tight hole, then eventually cumming and getting your own cock covered in your mate’s cum :D

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I’ve DP’d vaginas and mouths before, with my buddies. It feels amazing and surprisingly bonding to share a pussy, having your dicks rubbing against each other in a tight hole, then eventually cumming and getting your own cock covered in your mate’s cum :D
Agreed also

D

deleted784661

The first time I did vaginal DP? Well, yeah I did things with him. I ate his wife to climax while he watched. I fucked her for a while, then we got into position with me under her and she straddled me. He got into position between both our legs, and eased in on top of my cock. Bare skin on bare skin for all three of us. I was a little nervous thinking about his cock squeezed against mine by her pussy - the "label thing", and all that - and it hurt a bit until he found the location, and angle, that let him push in. She was rather uncomfortable too, and afterwards admitted that she thought more about my cock tight against his cock, than about the idea of having two cocks inside her. He did most of the moving (I was on the bottom, squished beneath both of them) and could feel his cock sliding back and forth against mine. It felt good, an unusual sensation in the physical dimension but a little unsettling to think that another man's cock was stimulating me and making me feel so good. He didn't last long. I could tell he was about to cum because his strokes got a little irregular and erratic. He pushed deep, and I felt the warmth suddenly flood over my erection as he squirted. "Instant silky seconds" - only more intense. I felt his cock jerking and twitching against mine, and my own orgasm hit me without warning.

Afterward was a little awkward because both of us guys - him more than me - were self-conscious about being stimulated to orgasm by another guy's erection. I played with that couple irregularly for a couple of years, and did vaginal DP one or two other times with them, mostly at her suggestion. I also liked to be under her, eating her pussy in a up/down 69, while he fucked her doggy style. In that position you can't do a good job of stimulating her without also stimulating him, and I tried to do a VERY good job of stimulating her. He, however, made an effort to minimize contact between me and his genitals. He and I never sucked cocks or fucked ass on each other.
Wow,loved the description. Were you able to distinguish the feelings from his cock stimulating you and the feelings of her vagina? I'm sure the motions of the fucking intensified the feelings from her vagina along with him rubbing you. Must've been a mind blowing orgasm.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Str8 guys. Have you tried dp'ing a vagina or an asshole at the same time with another guy and did you cum? What gives you the rush of doing that?
Never have and don't really have any interest in doing it. Even one guy in the pussy while the other guy is in her ass would be a little bit too uncomfortable for me. The closest I've come is the more traditional spit roasting while she would have sucked one of us while the other fucked her. We were in a scenario where condoms weren't available, so we didn't go through with it.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this morning my wife and I went to good friend of ours. And my good friend and I did DP on his wife. I had the opposite feeling compared to @insert_8. It really turned me on to feel his cock rubbing against mine. Maybe because i have a slight bisexual feeling. He also came earlier than me. And i felt getting more horny when i felt his load against my cock.