Double Penetrating a Fleshlight

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My fiance and I have been talking about the possibility of getting a Fleshlight, and I was wondering if it's possible to double penetrate it from the business end and not use both ends. I'm average (about 6.25"x4.75") and he's on the bigger side (7"x5.5").

Has anyone done this without destroying their FL? Which FL were you using?

kidd_koala

Experimental Member
Media
It's tight but totally possible and feels amazing. I'm pretty big 8x6 and my friend who did this with me is 7x5ish I haven't measured his cock, but that would be my best guess. And we fit inside of it. I have the fleshjack ice, and it was awesome being able to see our cocks sliding against each other inside of it.

Would definately work! In terms of the material, it would not damage the fleshlight. When I used to clean mine I would put my whole hand through it and it could have stretched much further. Your only problem may be when the casing tapers off, the case may become too thin, although I think it should be fine.

Reactions: hairynycstud

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been there, done that. I'm 6.5 X 5.5, my JO buddy is 7.5 X 5.5, IIRC:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/280594/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/603681

Did it from both ends AND with both of our cocks in the pussy end of the FL, while in the case.

The latter method was much better, fucking the FL while sliding back and forth on each other's cock. Rob laid on his back with his feet over the edge of the bed and slipped his cock into the FL; I then stood facing him, straddling his legs, and managed to get my cock into the FL on top of his. Used a lot of lube. Both came in the FL, but not simultaneously. It was fun but very awkward, to say the least, so we did it only that once.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/280594/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/603681

Did it from both ends AND with both of our cocks in the pussy end of the FL, while in the case.

The latter method was much better, fucking the FL while sliding back and forth on each other's cock. Rob laid on his back with his feet over the edge of the bed and slipped his cock into the FL; I then stood facing him, straddling his legs, and managed to get my cock into the FL on top of his. Used a lot of lube. Both came in the FL, but not simultaneously. It was fun but very awkward, to say the least, so we did it only that once.

Sounds like double vag without a real vag. :biggrin1:

B_geriatricyclist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have always had a fetish about DP in a woman. Never crossed my mind to consider DP in a fleshlight tho. At only 6.5" so long as the other guy wasnt too big i reckon i would try. Sampled a fleshlight once- briefly- and LOVED it (if i could find a place to hide it I would get one :( ) and I LOVE the feeling of another guys cock and mine in the one hand (his or mine)- so I daresay a fleshlight DP would be most agreeable if we could manage the gymnastics!!

btw love the pics of Judges and Ron's cock together- very hot...

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just buy it dinner first and take it slow. Use lots of lube and be patient. It might not work the first time, but go easy and it'll open up to you. Maybe let the Fleshlight use poppers, if it's into that.

:^|

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hi Judge,

Pardon my ignorance, but which part was awkward? i would have thought, the part where your cocks touch would be kind of the limit. If both your cocks were in a FL, I doubt there is anything more that can make it awkward.

Reactions: diver6

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I bought my fleshlight, I was sad because it looked impossible, and this was one of the things me and my buddy really wanted to do. Last week, I suggested we just give it a try, and surprisingly we both fit and fucked it until we came. It was really intense, a tight fight, and there was limited movement we could make, but totally worth it.