Double Penetrating a Fleshlight

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm close to five inches in girth, and my friend is about 5.5. I went in first and he slowly pushed his in as well. Lots of lube. We sat facing one another, our balls touching. He controlled the fleshlight and he moved it up and down and twisted it a bit. Then he held it in place and started fucking it, and I could feel his dick slide up and down mine. It was pretty intense.

The sensation is completely different than when you use the fleshlight by yourself. I know that sounds obvious, but the other dick inside of it takes away from the sensation of the sleeve itself. However it makes up for it by being incredibly fucking hot.

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm close to five inches in girth, and my friend is about 5.5. I went in first and he slowly pushed his in as well. Lots of lube. We sat facing one another, our balls touching. He controlled the fleshlight and he moved it up and down and twisted it a bit. Then he held it in place and started fucking it, and I could feel his dick slide up and down mine. It was pretty intense.

The sensation is completely different than when you use the fleshlight by yourself. I know that sounds obvious, but the other dick inside of it takes away from the sensation of the sleeve itself. However it makes up for it by being incredibly fucking hot.

Crex I read and I will read this post because it is a very horny for his explanation of the DP Fleshlight is perfect!
Although I did not have the opportunity to do but I'm crazy about it!
You say you feel your friend's cock rubbing on your cock and it made me horny!
This feeling is I want to try!

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um companheiro fez isso um dia depois do trabalho. Ele se inclinou contra uma mesa com as pernas afastadas. Eu fiquei entre suas pernas e penetrei a luz do corpo com ele já dentro. Usamos um pouco de lubrificante para começar, mas eu logo adicionado lubrificante do meu próprio foi incrível. Ele era um pouco maior do que eu, mas a sensação de dois pênis eretos dentro e eu bombeando meu esperma sobre seu pau me deixou selvagem. [/ QUOTE]

Very horny! I was imagining here you and your friend in the position you described and felt very horny! I visualized his friend leaning against the table and you between his legs and pumping the fleshlight with the cocks together inside its .......... wowwwwwwwwwwwww

I wish they made one with a much larger hole haha. I want to dp a fleshlight, but my bf and I cant both fit in..unless we take the "flesh" out of the "light"...but thats less fun due to the lack of form.

Reactions: RICAO

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[QUOTE = "Astro, post: 5542644, member: 828551"] Isso foi triste. Para dobrar em um Fleshlight, você precisa absolutamente 2 boners duro. Ambos eram como espaguete de enchimento em uma palha, eram ereções muito fracas. A maneira de fazê-lo é um cara deitar-se usando o Fleshlight, eo outro ajoelhar sobre ele e empurrar seu caminho para dentro. Você tem que esmagar suas bolas juntos e fazer muita lubrificação. Estranhamente, é uma experiência tão nova que é difícil não explodir muito rapidamente. O que era interessante era sentir-se tão bom como um DVP 3some, talvez porque você pode apenas deixar rasgar com galos sem ter que se preocupar com o conforto ou prazer da mulher. É certamente intenso se feito com boners rígidos.

Como é que aquele cara branco tem um galo de caras pretas? [/ QUOTE]

Hi guy.............very hot ! We need more posts about it!

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[QUOTE = "dustin7, post: 3245061, member: 18769"] Eu fiz isso duas vezes. A primeira vez foi com um heterossexual. Eu não tenho cobertura de plástico. Ele era de costas e entrou primeiro. Entrei e fiz a merda. Ele veio primeiro! Eu continuo usando sua venha como lubrificante. Foi incrível! [/ QUOTE]

me and a mate did this one day after work. he leant against a table with is legs apart. I stood between his legs and penetrated the fleshlight with him already inside. we used a bit of lube to get started but I soon added lube of my own it was awesome. He was slightly bigger than me but the feeling of two erect cocks inside and me pumping my sperm over his cock drove me wild.

Guy I got really hard here imagining the feeling you described

Reactions: Sparky

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um companheiro fez isso um dia depois do trabalho. Ele se inclinou contra uma mesa com as pernas afastadas. Eu fiquei entre suas pernas e penetrei a luz do corpo com ele já dentro. Usamos um pouco de lubrificante para começar, mas eu logo adicionado lubrificante do meu próprio foi incrível. Ele era um pouco maior do que eu, mas a sensação de dois pênis eretos dentro e eu bombeando meu esperma sobre seu pau me deixou selvagem. [/ QUOTE]

Guy I got realmente difícil aqui imaginar a sensação que você descrita e I realmente Gostou a posição que se hospedaram

Reactions: B_er