Double Penetrating a Fleshlight

ChiTownTim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just came across this thread and amazing to see it's been going for over 5 years! I DP'd my Riley Reid ass fleshlight (case on) with a bud a few months ago. We were both standing up, I slide in first, he slide in next. It was a tight fit, he had to grab my ass to pull me in closer so I didn't slip out. Felt out of this world!

I'm like 8x6, he's around 7x5. Made it work.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just came across this thread and amazing to see it's been going for over 5 years! I DP'd my Riley Reid ass fleshlight (case on) with a bud a few months ago. We were both standing up, I slide in first, he slide in next. It was a tight fit, he had to grab my ass to pull me in closer so I didn't slip out. Felt out of this world!

That is hot. How did it happen, what led to you being cock to cock in a fleshlight?

Reactions: ChiTownTim

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[QUOTE = "ChiTownTim, post: 6543202, member: 1087398"] Encontrei este tópico e incrível para ver que está acontecendo por mais de 5 anos! Eu DP'd meu Riley Reid ass fleshlight (caso em) com um botão há alguns meses atrás. Nós dois estávamos de pé, eu deslize primeiro, ele desliza no próximo. Era um ajuste apertado, ele tinha que agarrar minha bunda para me aproximar, então não escorreguei. Sentido fora deste mundo!

Eu sou como 8x6, ele tem cerca de 7x5. Feito para funcionar. [/ QUOTE]

Wowwwww..........I felt very horny about his description !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[QUOTE = "Sparky, post: 5550230, member: 11240"] eu e um companheiro fizeram isso um dia depois do trabalho. ele se inclinou contra uma mesa com as pernas separadas. Fiquei de pé entre as pernas e penetrei o fogo da carne com ele já dentro. Usamos um pouco de lubrificante para começar, mas logo adicionei o lubrificante meu, foi incrível. Ele era um pouco maior do que eu, mas a sensação de duas galinhas eretas dentro e eu bombeando meu esperma sobre seu pau me deixaram selvagem. [/ QUOTE
me and a mate did this one day after work. he leant against a table with is legs apart. I stood between his legs and penetrated the fleshlight with him already inside. we used a bit of lube to get started but I soon added lube of my own it was awesome. He was slightly bigger than me but the feeling of two erect cocks inside and me pumping my sperm over his cock drove me wild.

One of the best descriptions here on the site of the feeling felt by you!

I got really hard and horny

beamis

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't imagine how ur dick would fit w another one in there...ur dick is huge....is ur buddy small? Mines v small i dint have a fleshlight but i use a strapon dick it feels great in there...would love to DP a fleshlight w a big dude like u bc mine would esiky fit its probably half ur size.

="BrooklynBateBuddy, post: 6781361, member: 1029244"]I just usually take the sleeve out of the case. Pretty thick here so we can dp deeper that way[/QUOTE]

Attachments

coachrocky323

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been there, done that. I'm 6.5 X 5.5, my JO buddy is 7.5 X 5.5, IIRC:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/280594/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/603681

Did it from both ends AND with both of our cocks in the pussy end of the FL, while in the case.

The latter method was much better, fucking the FL while sliding back and forth on each other's cock. Rob laid on his back with his feet over the edge of the bed and slipped his cock into the FL; I then stood facing him, straddling his legs, and managed to get my cock into the FL on top of his. Used a lot of lube. Both came in the FL, but not simultaneously. It was fun but very awkward, to say the least, so we did it only that once.

Sounds hot dude!!! I’d love to see that!!

Reactions: nicnic

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My fiance and I have been talking about the possibility of getting a Fleshlight, and I was wondering if it's possible to double penetrate it from the business end and not use both ends. I'm average (about 6.25"x4.75") and he's on the bigger side (7"x5.5").

Has anyone done this without destroying their FL? Which FL were you using?
Me and my partner have done this to some success but it does take a degree of concentration just a real DP I suppose (from a gay mans point of view) it didn’t damage the sleeve they are quite resilient although the outer casing can be a issue...

Chiguydl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I love dping fleshlights. Done it a few times. Either laying down sack to sack or one guy sitting on the lap of the other are the easiest ways I've found to do it.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did it once with the sleeve Removed from the case. I am on the thicker side with 6" girth. It was difficult to get a right spot to get both of us in. It was a struggle

I’m on the bigger side and the struggle of trying to get both me and my bro’s cocks inside is a huge turn on

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It definitely works better if you’re both fit, toned, and slim so you can position yourself into an angle where both cocks are aligned and you maximize the pleasure of feeling every inch of each other inside it. Also recommend trying to cum at the same time inside it for an even more intense ending