Double Penetration 2 men, 1 woman

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Ive posted somewhere before, DP is definitely hot, would love to do more of it but hard to find all the willling participants available at the same time and mutual chemistry. Its definitely the best mind blowing orgasm to date ;)

BTW Bucko Im in Miami at the end of March ;)

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally,

Dp was a nice thing to try but not that great overall and a much better idea when really drunk.

Dv is an orgasm of explosion.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm well acquainted with DPs and love 'em. The sexual energy between 2 willing guys and a randy girl is fantastic-best of both worlds and thrilling as the intimacy barriers between partners is broken down.
Still, a word of advice-a DP (1 dick in a pussy, 1 dick in an ass) is MUCH easier than 2 dicks in the same pussy or asshole. That takes alot of doing and, in my experience, often ends up in one of the dicks unable to maintain an erection due to the degree of difficulty to perform.

Revanchist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been a fantasy of me and my wife's for a while now, ever since back in college she heard of another sorority girl doing it with two guys, though in our case its one in each hole DP, not two in the same.

We've done it fairly regularly, but not with another guy, unfortunately, but with me in the back and her large cyberskin toy in the front. Just the sight and thought alone sends us into other worlds, heh.

Our ultimate fantasy would be to try it with her large ex (whom we got the larger toy because), but we've n ever made the attempt to go for it.

He and I are both straight, but I just enjoy seeing my wife enjoy herself, and I wouldn't freak out about some accidental sword crossing, but it just wouldn't do anything in particular for me.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a fuck budy, we do DP, but he is too upright and doesn't alow me to suck him, although he knows i'm gay.. it's a pitty.. :(
anyway, DP rules, and I'm with Bbucko (we should hook up..!), i'ts one of my fantasies... simply GREAT!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THe one's that really turned me on are two men in the same hole.

Hi anneob2002- I have had DP several times and loved it but never DV- can you tell me more about it....please mmmmmmm

Could write the manual after overcoming a lot of fumbling and failures in the early stages.

Firstly, you all gotta have a sense of humour and the guys don't need to be gay, but mustn't be homophobic as there's gonna be a lot of friction between their cocks and even some hand to cock and balls contact until everyone's "well seated" and ready to rock 'n roll.

We quickly learned that no lube is necessary if Su's excited as the pussy produces its own (a little alcohol, taken orally, don't hurt tho).

What is important is that whether she's sat on top of the guy underneath and facing him or with her back to him (cowgirl or reverse cowgirl), it's important for the guy with the longer cock to be the guy underneath and to get his penis well seated and deep inside her and then the shorter guy can enter, too.

A long cock and a shorter cock works easier than two of the same size (see photo's).

If the shorter guy's in there first, the longer one actually pushes him out as his glans passes the shorter guy's.

Apart from that, the second guy needs to not be put off by the resistance of the pussy lips not wanting to open up for him. If she or you can insert a finger while a penis is in there (and I've yet to meet a girl who couldn't do that - heck, it's a damn site smaller than a baby's head), another cock can surely go in, too, as the pussy WILL open and the two cocks will flatten a little until full penetration is achieved by both.

Short thrusts are necessary by the longer dick so that the head is always above the shorter one, but the shorter guy can bang away as hard and with as long a stroke as he wants to - even exiting and re-entering the pussy as he would normally do.

The orgasms of all are earth shattering and we've often achieved three way simultaneous orgasms as the excitement and "naughtiness" of the situation, coupled with the spasms of the others, pushes each of us over the edge.

You really gotta try this before you die, guys and lasses.

You also gotta report back and let us know how you got on.

Personal instruction is also available. Apply within. :wink:

Hope that helps.

Bud, Su and Jay. XXX

PS. The only drawback from Su's perspective is that her mouth gets bored as it's got nothing to do.

Guess we're still one piece short of the full chess-set. LOL

B_bigcockman690

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive DPd girls and i fuckin love it! ive done a cock in both holes, and two cocks in the ass..i still hve to try two in the pussy tho..its great!!

ive only done it w/ good friends so the whole cock touching thing doesnt bother me...but both our big cocks ramming her ass probably bothers her!

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have done both and they have been great. What I enjoy most about them is giving the women the ultimate pleasure. In my experience, I have had the bgger cock an dhave been siting down while she has been sitting on my cock and th eother has penetrated her from behind. The DVP has been a little more challenging, It has been in a bedme underneath the gilr on top and the othe rguy from behind. ONce we are bth in it has driven the women nuts. I reccomend people to try bboth at least once.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've done it too, and it is WAY hot. It's a little awkward at first while you're trying to get "positioned" just right, but once you find the groove and everyone's rythm's get psynched up - damn...

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does rule but, I wont do it unless the dude is bisexual, str8 men usually are to uptight about crossing swords. At any rate its so hot to fuck pussy with another dude or fuck ass and pussy.

working some ass and pussy with you M would be heaven. Maybe try a sandwich, we take turns to be the filling.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
working some ass and pussy with you M would be heaven. Maybe try a sandwich, we take turns to be the filling.

Why not both stuffing the same hole, same time?

Pork & Stuffing go well together in a sandwich.

Maybe I could squeeze in, too (It can be done - believe it or not - lol).

I could provide the sauce, then we could all let her have some gravy.:biggrin1:

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It does rule but, I wont do it unless the dude is bisexual, str8 men usually are to uptight about crossing swords. At any rate its so hot to fuck pussy with another dude or fuck ass and pussy.

Crossing swords - great choice of words...and a superhot image!

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hot thread, though I wish we had more female replies - I know so few or have known so few (other than online) who would consider such a feat, but for the few who would, it is indeed an intense, wild, liberating, amazing sensation, though an experience equally filled with some confusion, clumsiness, awkardness and such. Love SuandBud replies, and shit, that makes me really wish I wasn't a cheapie and paid for whatever would let me really open/see all of the pics and videos people post of themselves. Very hot

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a another female reply.

I haven't done DP yet. Not only am I curious, but I fantasize about it often. I have had opportunities but I am very selective on who goes in my ass. The guy has to have the patience of a saint as I haven't had a cock in my ass very many times.

My bf and I are looking for a bi guy to do this with. We've hooked up with one, and hopefully will be trying it soon.

I am a bit leery of the pain, but like I said, if the guy is patient, everything should be good.

My ultimate fantasy is a guy in every hole, mouth, ass and pussy. Maybe a couple guys standing erect in front of me so I can switch back and forth. So let's see, that's 4 guys on me. So, Monster and Bucko are invited, anyone else? ;)

I love multiple partners!! Can you tell??