Double Penetration 2 men, 1 woman

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has been a long time fantasy of mine. Sometimes fantasies are best left fantasies. So this is TBD for me.

My ultimate fantasy is a guy in every hole, mouth, ass and pussy.

Couldn't agree more. When I have been at my height of arousal/satiation that has more often than not been the thought ... if only something was filling the other hole.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I have done it several time and we both love it. We have done it with one in each hole and double vaginal. She loves the DV she told me the feeling of two men inside her is an amazing feeling, made her cum hard. A lot of it depends on the people if everyone know each other will it can be so wonderful. It turned us all on so much we were like animals. I will say one thing using lots of lube which every way you do it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why do i have to live so far away from everyone?!? Would love to do any type of double penetration.......a fantasy of mine........sigh

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Crossing swords - great choice of words...and a superhot image!

That metaphor of crossing swords comes from Shakespeare's play "As You Like It". The court jester, Touchstone, says that he and another man were competing for a woman's interest when they measured swords and the other man withdrew upon seeing who had the greater length.

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am gay and love getting DP'd. I have a couple that I play with a lot and they are both active and top and they love fucking me at the same time

sometimes I wish I had a vag too!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MFM threesomes are probably one of the biggest turn ons for me. This is one fantasy that I have yet to fulfill and there are several guys on this board (I'll mention names later) that I'd LOVE to do a MFM with.

What turns me on the most about MFMs is that a woman is being desired by two or more men at the same time. But what makes me so horny about the whole thing is when both guys can be fucking her holes simultaneously and then after while, switch places.

I'm all hot and bothered right now just thinking about MFMs. ...And I think I need some relief. :wank:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I've done a couple of those before, and I think what's really interesting about them is the decreased levels of inhibition had by ALL. Most recently, I hooked up with a couple on some sort of uncertain establishment -- I think they're just fuckbuddies. We got started on a lot of vodka tonics at a club here in town, and then we went back to her place (which was only a block or so from mine), drank some more, put on some reggae, and clothes started coming off. I think they were in a mood to get frisky, and hands started tugging at my shirt.

The bulk of what I did was going down on her, and she tasted and smelled GREAT! (Yeah, njqt, that's why I like cunnilingus especially with a well-maintained chick.) I stayed down there for a while. With all the alcohol, I unfortunately couldn't sustain an erection, but the times that the soldier was in salute, both of them must have grabbed for it. We also all made out with each other and did a lot of bod contact.

Funny thing is, the dude, he's already a fellow Ph.D. student in my program. Oh well. I vaguely recall saying something about it and that he just shot me a smile.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two guys and a girl is the most fun you can have... especially if the other guy is okay with male on male attention.

There are just so many different ways to plug this combination into each other...

Roudiest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not something that i have tried before, but would definitely love to!! Any willing participants from London?

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this thread would be more fun with pics. (look who's talking)

anyway, the fun part for me is to have the other dude straight, but won't freak out if we cross swords. The hotness in it being very subtle and normal as possible.