Double Penetration Issues?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TitanicJake, Aug 12, 2006.

1. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

In high school and college I would go to partys that often found a gorup of us in a dark room having group sex. I enjoy participating in double penetrations. SOmetimes with my size, it would be difficult especially if my teammate and I tried to go in the same willing hole.
    Anyone ever experience this?

2. uk8"

uk8" New Member

As much as i love fucking and being fucked, I can honestly say that I would not like to be double fucked... and i have never met someone who was willing either.

Sorry buddy.

3. xxl-obsessed

xxl-obsessed New Member

Albums:
    I've been double-fucked... with two good sized cocks, and with two dildos. It feels absolutely sensational. The double fuck took a while to get there - some good hard ass-pounding given by the biggest of my sex buddies... then I took a blast of poppers, sat my asshole onto his cockhead while the other guy lined up his cockhead to my hole, then relaxed as they both pushed up inside me.

Sometimes at home when I have been playing alone for a few hours, my arse gets insatiable. I need to feel thickness and length up there. I do have a giant dildo that I use on these occasions, but also like to stick two dildos into my ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted