Double penetration

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are there any girls on here who've been double penetrated? Any good stories to go along with that? Obviously, with big cocks.

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it's hasn't happened for me yet! I think I'd like it to at some stage though :)

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's really enjoyable.

Most of the times I have done it have been a guy and a dildo but I did the real thing too.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Seems kinda gay, balls touching?

LOL! You straight guys and your gay paranoia! At the very most, surely (Shirley!) it seems kinda BI - there's a woman involved, after all.

Lol, lol, lol. Deep in a pussy, you're still worried about seeming kinda gay? Woah, dude!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is still that DP video on xtube (can't find the link)

makes me STEEL hard every single time....just for the guys scream/moan/grunt at the start...DAMN

(of course you know who better not watch it, you might go blind or worse, get cooties) :)

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DP is very hot. Once during a MFM, my girlfriend said "I want to get fucked!" to my friend and I. She enjoyed a little rough sex - pinning, hair pulling, that kind of thing - but this time she meant she wanted to be DP'd.

I lubed up and penetrated her anally while she fellated our well-hung friend. Once he was hard, I sat back in the plush chair and she fell back onto me. I held her legs apart and he rubbed his cock in her folds, teasing her, before he fully mounted her. After a moment to adjust, he really started to fuck her hard. I couldn't do much thrusting, which was OK since she didn't like that with anal. I wasn't about to cum, but when I heard him start, it got me going, so it ended with a dual creampie.

Overall, it was so hot to do a DP (enough so we repeated it that weekend with swapped places). It is something I will never forget.