Double penetration

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had 2 dildos in me at the same time and it was amazing. I've also done a dp with my misses - me in her arse and a dildo in her pussy and that drove her wild.
Always wanted to try being dp'd by 2 hung studs... Maybe need to make arrangements for this weekend :wink:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Done it, a mmf threesome. The other guy was a close buddy, str8 (or claiming to be so). He instigated it with a casual g/friend of his. He entered from the rear, me from in front. It was a fantastic experience, she went wild, I could feel his cock through the vagina wall rubbing against mine.
A straight friend I had a one night stand with told me of his DP experience with a MF couple. He slid into her ass (which surprised me since he said he had the bigger cock compared to the other guy) and the other guy entered her pussy. He said the same thing as you, that he could feel the other guy's cock inside of her. He said he came almost instantly.

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and a friend of mind have tried double penetration, we all thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife was going crazy, and it felt so good getting that extra pressure on my cock while my friend and I were fucking her. However it was fairly difficult to achieve and at first we endured some positioning problems... but we worked it out

Croix68

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A straight friend I had a one night stand with told me of his DP experience with a MF couple. He slid into her ass (which surprised me since he said he had the bigger cock compared to the other guy) and the other guy entered her pussy. He said the same thing as you, that he could feel the other guy's cock inside of her. He said he came almost instantly.

See, that is something I most definitely want to try!

stoneguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been on the giving end of it in a gay situation twice. First time was with a younger fuck buddy who's an excellent big-dicked bottom. He wanted to be DP'd, so I put my average-sized vibrating dildo in him, then slid in my cock. He took about 2/3 of my cock and I fucked him to orgasm (mine and his). Next time with him I invited a guy I know who is about 8.5 hung as compared to my 7.5. The bottom sat on the other guy's cock, then I slid mine in from behind. Again, he could only take about 2/3 of it. I made sure not to be too aggressive as I didn't want to hurt the guy. The 8.5" guy kind of lost his erection, so the bottom guy was able to take me in all the way. Honestly don't remember if I came that way or after I pulled out. Overall, it was a pretty ho-hum experience for everyone involved.

All-male DAP is probably my number one not-yet-experienced fantasy. I know there's a lot of choreography involved and all parties have to be hungry for it ... But the thought of two throbbing cocks writhing together in one tight, eager hole makes me stiff as a baseball bat! Someday I hope to be on the giving end, pleasuring some lucky guy's ass with another dick pleasuring me inside him -- and after that, I'd like to be the one whose ass is getting stuffed, pumped and shot full of two cocks worth of cum!

The only double-stuff experience I've ever had was getting my ass pumped by a buddy while I was going down on another guy's cock. The both shot their loads -- and I was one happy (and sticky) boy.

Reactions: angelxcx

maybach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love DP and I've tried it one time. I and my friend fucked a girl, I put my cock in her pussy while she did a BJ for my firend. I want to do analsex but she afraid of hurt. IT IS DP, ISN"T IT??? Pussy fucked and do BJ?

I'm Vietnamese and i live in Hanoi. Any Vietnamese here? Do you want to make DP??? Contact me, pls!!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love DP and I've tried it one time. I and my friend fucked a girl, I put my cock in her pussy while she did a BJ for my firend. I want to do analsex but she afraid of hurt. IT IS DP, ISN"T IT??? Pussy fucked and do BJ?

I'm Vietnamese and i live in Hanoi. Any Vietnamese here? Do you want to make DP??? Contact me, pls!!!

No, that's not DP. That's spit roast

maybach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank U, UKBBB Denise. I think DP is two random holes filled :biggrin1:. So do you know how to do DP? Thank u very much. Why almost women in Vietnam think anal sex is so hurt? Is it true?:cool:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank U, UKBBB Denise. I think DP is two random holes filled :biggrin1:. So do you know how to do DP? Thank u very much. Why almost women in Vietnam think anal sex is so hurt? Is it true?:cool:

DP is when you have one in the pussy and one in the ass.

It can hurt yes, and I don't find it pleasurable at all, but I know some girls love it. And some say they love it because it gets guys interested in them lol

maybach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biglaugh:. Thank you, BBWUK Denise.I will try to do this, one in ass and one in pussy.:biggrin1: This is my yahoo ID: callboysexyhp. Hii.Very glad to meet U.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did once facilitate a girl on girl double penetration when I was married between my wife and her best friend. Two double headed dildos; all holes filled. I wish they had let me take pictures...

Woah. That's quite different and sounds quite hot!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All-male DAP is probably my number one not-yet-experienced fantasy. I know there's a lot of choreography involved and all parties have to be hungry for it ... But the thought of two throbbing cocks writhing together in one tight, eager hole makes me stiff as a baseball bat! Someday I hope to be on the giving end, pleasuring some lucky guy's ass with another dick pleasuring me inside him -- and after that, I'd like to be the one whose ass is getting stuffed, pumped and shot full of two cocks worth of cum!

The only double-stuff experience I've ever had was getting my ass pumped by a buddy while I was going down on another guy's cock. The both shot their loads -- and I was one happy (and sticky) boy.

I couldn't agree more man - I just re-discovered this thread and I am hard as a rock simply from reading it. I'd love to be inside a hot ass with another guy, even if the logistics are tricky. Or to be in either the ass or pussy of a woman while another guy was in the other hole, or to double penetrate a vagina. Any of these would be super hot....but I am 90% gay so the former is my preference lol.

Many years ago now I had the "spit roast" experience of getting fucked and sucking at the same time...but I'm not too much of a bottom, and the top was not good at being a top so the experience wasn't that great. The oral part was really good though and ended with a great load all over my face.

My one-time bf and I had a bunch of 3-ways but we never quite got to DP.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never done it but want to try it. Looks like it would feel amazing. The closest was getting plowed from behind while doing 69 with another dude... I am a big fan of the three way...:smile:

D_Bob_Wyre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done DP many times. I usually prefer to be penetrating the woman's pussy while my buddy's pounding her ass. It feels fantastic. I'll second whoever mentioned DVP. I've done that a couple of times, and it's like DPx10. It's amazing! And it's totally hot when everyone cums at once!