Double penetration

Warlawk

1st Like
Media
I get your point. I simply don't understand why a woman would choose to be treated like that by a man. But it's your life to do with as you see fit.

Treated like what? I (A man) did this with a buddy and his wife. There was no "take it bitch" there was no domination. She wanted to try it and did. She was pampered and treated like a fucking goddess (which she is, pun intended) and she totally loved it. It was a very powerful stimulus and she came hard, repeatedly. There was no degradation, domination or any other negative connotation. If anything, she was more in control of us, giving instructions, dictating the pace etc.

It was a great experience all around for everyone involved and you hanging your own issues on it doesn't make DP a bad thing inherently.

Reactions: Nexus8

Nexus8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked my wife one night about her biggest fantasy and she told me with some embarrassment it was being with two guys. Starting with one of of them fucking her while she sucks the other and ending with one of them in her ass and the other in her pussy. We've talked about it multiple times and it gets her turned on. But we really have no clue how to make it happen. And I'm not sure I want it to. She jokingly said if I would let her try it she would be willing to have another woman as our second threesome and to have sex with her. Even eat her pussy. This would be a lot more appealing to me but I don't know if I can stand the sight of a my wife with another guy's cock in her mouth, cunt or ass. My wife loves giving and receiving oral sex and has enjoyed anal the few times we've tried it so I think she could handle another guy or girl. I admit the thought of seeing her taking another cock or going down on another woman excites me a lot. We've been together since we were eighteen and neither of us has been with anyone else.

Reactions: funnyguy