Double penetration

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a long story but I'll shorten it up as much as I can. I recently moved into a new apartment building. My neighbor next door and I became good buddies and even shared a few beers. One night he asked me if I was gay as he noticed there were no girls in my appartment and I never spoke of women. I was a bit nervous but said, yes of course. Well... had I known... our friendship just became closer and closer, sometimes teasing me while I was at his place and he'd walk around in a towel, first, and then totally naked, etc. Anyway, what had to happen happened. He is "straight" though, he says. Anyway... he told another friend about me and well... they want to try it together in my butt. I am more than excited but having never tried this before I want to get recommendations from all of you guys. Oh I forgot a quite no so little detail: my friend is 8.5 inches and his friend is an 8 incher... Please, any advice. I want to enjoy it but I also want to be able to walk the day after. Thanks !