Double penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iluvmm2, Apr 26, 2011.

1. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

This is a long story but I'll shorten it up as much as I can. I recently moved into a new apartment building. My neighbor next door and I became good buddies and even shared a few beers. One night he asked me if I was gay as he noticed there were no girls in my appartment and I never spoke of women. I was a bit nervous but said, yes of course. Well... had I known... our friendship just became closer and closer, sometimes teasing me while I was at his place and he'd walk around in a towel, first, and then totally naked, etc. Anyway, what had to happen happened. He is "straight" though, he says. Anyway... he told another friend about me and well... they want to try it together in my butt. I am more than excited but having never tried this before I want to get recommendations from all of you guys. Oh I forgot a quite no so little detail: my friend is 8.5 inches and his friend is an 8 incher... Please, any advice. I want to enjoy it but I also want to be able to walk the day after. Thanks !

2. culburraboy

culburraboy New Member

I've never had 2 cocks in my arse at the same time, but I'd like to see if I could handle it. I reckon it would be fun trying...

3. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

I wish I had a "straight" friend like that...

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, they're completely straight.

5. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could somebody please move this to the fictional stories forum

Draft saved Draft deleted