Double Penetration

D_ev6buysd5y

1st Like
Media
My first experience of double fucking was at a private party a few years ago where I asked my boyfriend to share me with one of his mates. Needles to say, I found the sensation of two cocks fucking me together immensely exciting and pleasurable.

The problem is finding guys who are big enough (I like, at least, 8") and who are able to hold out without spunking too quickly, especially if they have been abstaining for several days beforehand.

When I'm being double penetrated, both cocks will either thrust into me in unison or in an alternate motion. Either way is very pleasurable for me, but not easy for my two fuck buddies who not only have to cope with my contractions (in both holes) but also the sensation of the other cock rubbing between my membrane. My boyfriend has relatively good control, but several of his "buddies" have cum in literally seconds of penetrating me!

I have asked some guys not to arrive with a full cum load which makes them over-sensitive and aching to release, but this does spoil things fo me as I do enjoy being filled with lots of spunk. I've also avoided dressing too provocatively or being too verbal or slutty. We have also refused guys who are total "newbies" to the d/p scene and don't really understand what is involved. On a first encounter, I tend to use the missionary position with the new guy always on top with his cock in my pussy to enable him to pull out quickly if he's getting too close.

I would welcome any other serious suggestions for avoiding this problem.

Reactions: Leobakker

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me get this straight.

You asked your BF to share you with one of his mates few years ago in a private party and since then you had 3somes with your BF and several of his buddies. And you prefer your fuck bodies to have at least 8" and not to cum too quickly.

I don't think what you said will even make it to the fictitious stories forum.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should try quad penetration, double vaginal double anal. It's a lot of fun, but you need 4x 10" penises to make it possible.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there is a single person who believes that the OP is a woman and knows that this belongs in the fictitious stories forum
It follows a long line of similar posts from OP's posing as women and I guess we should be grateful that the OP spared us the lurid pink Comic Sans font.