Double Penetration

ChicagoJockBottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two of the biggest tops to ever fuck me also double penetrated my ass. Happaned while I was visiting London (Brazillian guy was 10.5x6 and Spanish guy was 10.5x6.5). I sat on one stud while the other came up behind. Anyone else ever do this and are there better positions? Only bad thing that once in, they came in about only a minute.

thuc2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me and a Brazilian black man Dp'd a young Asian boy a few years ago. i am 8.5 and my black mate is 10". It took a while and lots of lube but the boy came several times before we shot our loads. It is difficult to hold back when your cock is slding agianst another big hard dick!

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry I just can't comprehend that opening stretching to approximately 4.2 inches in diameter. That means that your ass stretched to almost 12 inches around. I can't imagine that that could be enjoyable at all.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never done it on the receiving end, but double-fucked three other boys with my boyfriend. Contorting yourself into the necessary positions can sometimes be tricky and make it not worth the effort, but if you can do it, it's really hot. It's more the psychological aspect of "oh my god, how is this possible" that turns me on than the actual physical sensations.

vegasbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Only time I dp'd was with a couple I met, I laid on my back she laid on my stomach and chest, and impaled herself on my cock. Her BF slid in on top of me. He wasn't very big, so it worked.... he said "damn, I wish her pussy was always this tight!" I told him, it is always that tight for me! Never got invited over again... Need to keep my mouth shut!