double penetration

hailey

1st Like
Media
has anyone experienced double penetration when they were much smaller, or much bigger than the other guy inside the girl?

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would say im large (not huge) but i cannot see how anyone could DP at any combinations of size unless both are Exstreamly small..Every woman ive done has said ive stretched them to the limit, every guy ive done has said i opend them wide. the guys ive let fuck me have been small and felt HORSE hung in my tight ass.. so realy cant see how its posible with this lot..

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be able to take DP, I don't know many guys that could apart from those we've seen on those extreme videos on xtube.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've DP'd a few guys with my boyfriend, but we're both about the same size, 7.5x5. So no to the major size difference thing.

By the way, they all absolutely loved it. One specifically said "We are doing that again!"

I'm just not loose enough to handle it myself, although i would love to try.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've DP'd a few guys with my boyfriend, but we're both about the same size, 7.5x5. So no to the major size difference thing.

By the way, they all absolutely loved it. One specifically said "We are doing that again!"

I'm just not loose enough to handle it myself, although i would love to try.

There are a fair amount of threads here, talking about how to DP a woman or man. It sounds as if it is very possible provided everyone is into it.
Probably helps if both penetrators aren't 10x8:tongue:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once did a threesome with a couple where I was in her pussy and he was in ass. She wanted that combo because her husband was smaller.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thought of having two studs serve your needs at the same time, and in the same place, is a very tempting thing, but I think I'll hardly ever realize it. Once, there's the problem of finding two guys which are about equal in size because I don't want one to stand out over his partner, and they have to be game with the idea too. Talk aside, I'd guess the real thing appeals to less guys than there are guys talking about it. Also, that'd have to be a premiere for me too, meaning the first fucking up my rear door, for I like some good girth, but double that girth is too much.

However, just having two guys serving you in a serial rather than parallel manner should be a deal, one recovers, two takes position :biggrin1:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had the chance to dp a couple of guys wives with the husband taking part also. Dp of the vagina was very difficult because the husbands was short in length. Only one male could move while this was being done. If both moved the husbands came out. Also penetrated the females vagina while the husbands penetrated their wives anus. Both the husband and wives were into large cocks, so it seemed to make it easier for them both to participate.

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it dozens of times. Sometimes with a buddy almost as big as I am. Women tend to like it - after they get over the surprise of being totally full... It's very sexy, though not for the homophobic.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have done it several times, along with other generously endowed top guys, to really stuff dedicated bottom boys. It is not really a serious challenge for these bottoms to simultaneously take back-to-back large cocks! It is very little different from being fisted by one good-sized hand!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have done it several times, along with other generously endowed top guys, to really stuff dedicated bottom boys. It is not really a serious challenge for these bottoms to simultaneously take back-to-back large cocks! It is very little different from being fisted by one good-sized hand!:smile: