Double penetration

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not gay its called "three consenting adults having a good time."
If the fact you know her son bothers you then don't do it. How well do you know him anyway. You called him an acquaintance so it sounds to me like you're not close to this guy.
My gf and I have had threesomes with guys who were (not gay) so he and I didn't do anything with each other. We just pleasured my gf and when the time came for the main event, DP, the fact our ball sacks were high five-ing (I love that term btw) was not a big deal because my gf's whole body was between us the whole time we were fucking. Weigh the pros and cons but don't let labels stop you from experiencing something great like this.

Always been a fantasy of mine to double fuck a pussy. I don't care if our cocks touch. It's just hot!

Reactions: cali06 and multi-O

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried to be DP'd by my fuck buddy couple but they were two thick. I managed to take one cock and a dildo up my ass at the same time after a long hard fuck session. It was very hot.

coutter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We already did it. Last night. Went great. We're both over endowed in the sack department and I think we both got bruises after our balls had a boxing match for two hours with her between us. Lmao
I slipped up and we ended up doing double vaginal, raw, skin on skin. Went great! We just laughed off the homoerotic shit and high fived each other afterward. Lol. All bro-ish.
No homo.
Fuck. I would have paid to watch that