double standard for well-endowed men?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i wanted a woman's point of veiw on this...it seems like when it comes to a man being well-endowed people's reaction isn't all that positive(except for many cool sites like this one)but when a woman is well-endowed it's celebrated,and excepted. like your more inclined to see a well-endowed woman on tv instead of a well-endowed man...why is that?
ohh before i bounce here's some pic of me...

Attachments

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hadn't looked at your pictures, because I am in class... but I promise you, there is not a double standard with me. I think that every individual is special for themselves. I wont judge someone by their outward appearance, I wont judge you because you have a large cock or not, I will judge you for the way you act toward other people, and how you present yourself.

Hi, I'm T_K :)

catb1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't looked at your pictures, because I am in class... but I promise you, there is not a double standard with me. I think that every individual is special for themselves. I wont judge someone by their outward appearance, I wont judge you because you have a large cock or not, I will judge you for the way you act toward other people, and how you present yourself.

Hi, I'm T_K :)

could't have put that any better :cool:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont understand what you're saying...having a big dick isnt viewed as a positive thing?

the reason you see more well-endowed women on tv is because most of the tv world is run by men...the writers, the producers, the network execs, etc...they're mostly males, so they wanna see big boobs covered in small clothes...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But... which standards will level at same category penis endowment and breast endowment ....as comparing sizes as they were equals and with same fuction? :confused:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That you don't see so many well-endowed men on TV as you see "well endowed women" might be a matter of perception, big hooters are much better eye candy and less hidden than big penises. But I don't see a double standard there, I guess that's penis envy among guys. Certainly I don't treat people different because of the size of their dicks, the only difference there might be is that one will have to work a lot harder to please me in bed, while another one can make up for his lack of technique by his size. I don't think that's a double-standard.

And what do you expect, someone being announced on TV as the new cockwonder of Hollywood/NYC/Bumfuck? After all, women with big busts don't exactly have the best reputation, just remember the blonde, big-boobed bimbo-dummy image. Do you think that's positive?

i wanted a woman's point of veiw on this...it seems like when it comes to a man being well-endowed people's reaction isn't all that positive(except for many cool sites like this one)but when a woman is well-endowed it's celebrated,and excepted. like your more inclined to see a well-endowed woman on tv instead of a well-endowed man...why is that?
ohh before i bounce here's some pic of me...

Reactions: dreamer20

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I've only ever felt that I get better treatment when people see/hear that I'm well endowed. To be honest it would be hard to tell too much with a TV presenter unless he was wearing a Borat style thong on air.

P.S. that first picture looks like you're trying to kill your dick!!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I've only ever felt that I get better treatment when people see/hear that I'm well endowed. To be honest it would be hard to tell too much with a TV presenter unless he was wearing a Borat style thong on air. <.>

I can't help it, but my flirting style is less nice than challenging. So, if I'd notice a bulging guy I think he might be worth dating/flirting/having sex with, I'm not sure whether he perceives me as being nice, or treating him better than others.

And I can't think of any TV presenter right now that I'd want to see in a Borat style swimsuit.

redheadsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men appreciate a big dick far more than women do -- your perception is off cause you say 100% straight -- which is really a waste -- if you want worshipful atentionto your cock, try gay -- - you won't regret

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i guess i should explain myself better...my sole point was that in my experiences in public and in the workplace a bulging crotch vs a bulging pair of breasts the breast are more accepted than the crotch...
i've had people in public tell me my uniform pants are a distraction to the office area they were in charge of when i would do my pick-ups/drop-offs,
but when it came to a great pair of boobs on display(not that i'm complaining)everyone would crack jokes about the boobs..especially the other women in the office
i just found that kinda funny

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Men appreciate a big dick far more than women do -- your perception is off cause you say 100% straight -- which is really a waste -- if you want worshipful atentionto your cock, try gay -- - you won't regret
I did try a gay guy.. a few times... they are ok... not too great straight love makers.. to be honest.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
... like your more inclined to see a well-endowed woman on tv instead of a well-endowed man...why is that?

Why? The purpose of TV programs is to entertain and not to show the viewers what is hidden in an actor's pants. Above all else actors must prove that they are capable of doing their roles before they are hired and fortunately penis size is not a consideration. Contrary to your belief it seems that the average sized actress is the one who can pick, choose and refuse roles, wheras the very busty types complain that they end up being type cast as dumb bimbos, if they are lucky to get any role at all. e.g. Fox studios gave many plum roles to the often inept Marilyn Munroe instead of the very proficient but ample chested Jayne Mansfield.

BTW re: Hollywood gossip being a well-endowed male has not been viewed in a negative light to my knowledge.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did read an article online a while back about the new Superman film that came out last year. The female lead said that the guy who played Superman was so big they had to stap his package down to make it less obvious. This was probably because it's a family film, but I've seen plenty of family films featuring busty women though

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But... which standards will level at same category penis endowment and breast endowment ....as comparing sizes as they were equals and with same function? :confused:

Agreed, there are times when I've seen a bust size that was simply gross, same goes with @sses and waistlines, even necks (or lack thereof). And then there's the opposite end of the spectrum no/too little endowment, I'll let other's appreciate what they want to and sample what is aesthetically pleasing to me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, chests and asses of both genders are PG viewing, but genitals are X.
Women aren't encouraged to show off their ample vaginas, after all.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much encouragment would you need? :biggrin1:
I love to find ample vaginas

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't remember a time when a man's endowment was ever an issue on TV. On American television, at least, most guys wear pants. Only person I can receall them making a big issue out of this for was Bob from the Enzyte commercials, and if that's not celebrating endowment I'm not sure what is.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So you don't think the Peugeot commercial I posted in the Funny Things section two weeks ago will ever make it on US TV screens? :-( Well, they don't show genitals, which might be an interesting thing on ladybugs :wink:

I think the main reason that women aren't encouraged to show ample vaginas on the screen or generally is that a big vagina on a woman isn't as flattering and complimenting a thing as a big dick on a guy. :biggrin1: