double standard racism

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry im not wasting my time searching the WHOLE site like jason, but heres one recent example of the double standard that goes on here on a daily basis, as with the rest of our country
apparently majorities cannot say anything that could be interpreted as racist, yet minorities have the go ahead?? does this not make sense to anyone else
i honestly find this comment extremely offensive, becaUSE this does not represent me in any way, but as we all know, njqt knows everything, so maybe she knows me better than i do???:confused:

When faced with a black woman who is intelligent, articulate, and beautiful; white men either hate her just for being, or they want to fuck her. :12:

hmmmmm

can we say ..... double standard?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all those quotes you spent all week trying to find... have no evidence to support your claims

i am not a homo phobe
i am NOT racist

you are out of your fuckin mind jason

get a fuckin life, stop spending every waking minute on the computer and you wouldnt be so hostile towards criticism

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heh... only one comment here.
If you want to look at everything on the surface and not dig for any logical reasoning beyond the statements, then the answer is clear. It is racist.

However, your problem may not only be racism. It's also bigoted.
Why don't we take one of your comments and compare the two:

gay guys just love to dream about converting straight men it seems...
i know i will get "flamed" for this (no pun intended lol) but personally, i cant stand all the gay content on here, theres too much, its large penis support group, i understand that will attract lots of gay men, but theres just too much..soemtimes it seems more like gay men support group, than large penis support group, sorry to anyone that took offense to that somehow like i saiad the other night, us straight guys dont flood the forums with threads about every good looking girl we see online.. its ridiculous, im tired of thread after thread about some gay guy that doesnt even have a big penis! i have nothing against gays, to each his own, but stop ramming your homoerotic material down our throats! i too have seen enough of the threads about gay guys wondering if they can convert striaght guys, wondering what makes you gay, wondering if straight fguys will suck dick,e ct ect ect

You need to get it in your mind that most gay men do not sit around, dreaming about converting straight men. The majority don't need to recruit. There are PLENTY of openly gay men to choose from, so you can take off that sign on the seat of your pants that says "Exit only". Ask yourself, what do you REALLY have that a gay man wants? And please, a dick photo comparing yourself to a V8 doesn't cut it because we can find 10 more gay men doing the same thing. You also need to realize that any man who enjoys looking at someone else's dick is engaging in a homosexual act. You don't have to be in the action of having sex in order to be indulging in one. The extended stare is all it takes.

Trust me. Being worried about NJ's racist attitude is the least of your worries.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh... only one comment here.
If you want to look at everything on the surface and not dig for any logical reasoning beyond the statements, then the answer is clear. It is racist.

However, your problem may not only be racism. It's also bigoted.
Why don't we take one of your comments and compare the two:

gay guys just love to dream about converting straight men it seems...
i know i will get "flamed" for this (no pun intended lol) but personally, i cant stand all the gay content on here, theres too much, its large penis support group, i understand that will attract lots of gay men, but theres just too much..soemtimes it seems more like gay men support group, than large penis support group, sorry to anyone that took offense to that somehow like i saiad the other night, us straight guys dont flood the forums with threads about every good looking girl we see online.. its ridiculous, im tired of thread after thread about some gay guy that doesnt even have a big penis! i have nothing against gays, to each his own, but stop ramming your homoerotic material down our throats! i too have seen enough of the threads about gay guys wondering if they can convert striaght guys, wondering what makes you gay, wondering if straight fguys will suck dick,e ct ect ect

You need to get it in your mind that most gay men do not sit around, dreaming about converting straight men. The majority don't need to recruit. There are PLENTY of openly gay men to choose from, so you can take off that sign on the seat of your pants that says "Exit only". Ask yourself, what do you REALLY have that a gay man wants? And please, a dick photo comparing yourself to a V8 doesn't cut it because we can find 10 more gay men doing the same thing. You also need to realize that any man who enjoys looking at someone else's dick is engaging in a homosexual act. You don't have to be in the action of having sex in order to be indulging in one. The extended stare is all it takes.

Trust me. Being worried about NJ's racist attitude is the least of your worries.

im not worried about NJ being a racist.. although its pretty clear she has underlying issues

frankly i couldnt give a shit
im here to fuck around and have fun
try it sometime

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear she's a great fuck. Can't wait for my turn.

:eek:Yeah, I know you were just being your usual annoying self HickBoy :rolleyes:

Hmm, the more things change the more they stay the same.

When faced with a black woman who is intelligent, articulate, and beautiful; white men either hate her just for being, or they want to fuck her. :12:

I don't think NJQT meant what she said. Internet does fail to reveal humor at times.

I know HickBoy. And he was making a joke about Michelle Obama...and NJ's retort was a punchline...a ball kicker of sorts. But they are cool. I am laughing. See...:rofl:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think NJQT meant what she said. Internet does fail to reveal humor at times.

I know HickBoy. And he was making a joke about Michelle Obama...and NJ's retort was a punchline...a ball kicker of sorts. But they are cool. I am laughing. See...:rofl:

Yeah, but I really want to fuck her. And njqt466. And my aunt Sarah Jean. And Nancy Pelosi. I wanna titfuck Nancy Pelosi.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im not worried about NJ being a racist.. although its pretty clear she has underlying issues

frankly i couldnt give a shit
im here to fuck around and have fun
try it sometime

Actually, I have a life partner for more than 5 years and have someone to fuck at all times. But thanks for caring. Maybe that's your underlying problem? You're looking to fuck in all the wrong places... such as forums where the topic is about dicks? Not saying that some girl may look at your cock photos and think you're fuckable, but I think most females need more than that to get going.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but I really want to fuck her. And njqt466. And my aunt Sarah Jean. And Nancy Pelosi. I wanna titfuck Nancy Pelosi.

I really want Matt Damon and Ben Affleck (okay and Ralph Fiennes) to fuck me senseless for my semi intelligent mind and humble heart;to hear my articulate pleadings to do so all night;and to, once-in-a-while to admire my beauty. Is this sooo wrong?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I have a life partner for more than 5 years and have someone to fuck at all times. But thanks for caring. Maybe that's your underlying problem? You're looking to fuck in all the wrong places... such as forums where the topic is about dicks? Not saying that some girl may look at your cock photos and think you're fuckable, but I think most females need more than that to get going.

who the fuck said i was on here tryin to fuck girls from the internet??? dont assume so much, and keep your nose where it belongs.. thanks guy

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha.. you wish
you wouldnt have a chance in hell with those quotes... questionable .. YES... but guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.. NO WAY :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
who the fuck said i was on here tryin to fuck girls from the internet??? dont assume so much, and keep your nose where it belongs.. thanks guy

Ummm... when you address comments such as this to people, what are they to think?

im here to fuck around and have fun. try it sometime

I'm not assuming a thing. There's only two thought processes to this statement and I chose one. Sorry if I assumed if you weren't here looking for some kind of female stimulation. You DO have your settings at 100% straight and make it very adamant about how you don't like the onslaught of gay-related material on this board. Plus, you have several cock pics in your profile. People who are just "looking for friends" just don't show their dicks freely for everyone to see.

It's pretty clear what you want, so don't act innocent. Enough of this... time to feed my ignore list. It looks hungry!